Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

this is a shout out to a NON-scareactor, but thanks to Raize for helping my coordinators and security and whatnot. Oh, and thanks for meeting my family.

I love your cast and I'll be around a lot. Your family was beautiful. I felt like the scarezones were overwhelmed with douchebaggery tonight so I helped out a bit. I'm not trying to do their jobs, but it's always nice to help you guys and they were appreciative. Of course I'm not getting physically involved or anything, but it was mostly getting the coordinators attention when there was a situation and the scareactor was trying to get their attention. I watch what you all go through and it's seriously some bullshit. Anything to help :)

And I'm sorry we didn't get to hit Psychoscarepy tonight. Maybe another time.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Procrastination.

These are the actors that got me on Sunday the 10th:

-Frankenstein in Hallow'd Past. He swung the dummy towards me, and then leaned his whole body at me. He made me duck for cover and I ran right into Treaks n' Foons.

-

wait a minute..there's a Frankenstein in Hallow'd Past ?!? I've been in like 4 times and missed him every time :( By your description I'm guessing its in the end of the black light/strobe skeleton room right?

wait a minute..there's a Frankenstein in Hallow'd Past ?!? I've been in like 4 times and missed him every time :( By your description I'm guessing its in the end of the black light/strobe skeleton room right?

After you pass through the vortex, Frankenstein is the last actor on the right as you come to the end of the ramp.

Edited by BruinsFan

He's not a scareactor, but I HAVE to give a shout-out to Miker, my make-up artist, who makes me look fantastic every single night, and also makes me laugh. I can I not love a guy who loves Pee-Wee Herman!

+1

He is clearly the best MUA in our area

I tried adding a picture but i cant seem to figure out how. Anyways I want to thank this Storyteller that i saw on 10/16 she was nice enough to take a picture and had a nice conversation in the VIP Lounge about find girls with knives hot lol. I know she's somewhere on here so thanks a lot.

hey everyone thanks for all the love. it is awesome to see so many people who enjoy the event. i know for me it gets hard to enjoy this work sometimes because of the tards that come and cause trouble. but when i read all the love you guys throw us on these forums it gets me through the morons that we deal with nightly. i am glad some people love the event and go for fun and not to be big bags of crap. thanks guys i know me and the rest of the scareactors appreciate ya'll.

Thank you to every guest who came through that didnt hit me. For sone reason I got hit like 11 tines last night for no apparent reason, oh that's right, doing my job haha. And when I see those nightmare shirts it makes me feel better

omg, that is bull poop for people to do that! I know I hear a lot about scareactor abuse, but 11 times? Now that's really scary. Are you in one of the DE rooms? If one of them tries at you when I'm around, bowl them over with a hanging zombie, then I'll rent another wheelchair and finish them off ;) .

Seriously, all of you continue to take good care of yourselves, you are HHN and you bring us all tons of happiness by evoking unintentional urinary leakage.

:lol:

hey everyone thanks for all the love. it is awesome to see so many people who enjoy the event. i know for me it gets hard to enjoy this work sometimes because of the tards that come and cause trouble. but when i read all the love you guys throw us on these forums it gets me through the morons that we deal with nightly. i am glad some people love the event and go for fun and not to be big bags of crap. thanks guys i know me and the rest of the scareactors appreciate ya'll.

Right back atcha, keep taking good care of yourselves and stay safe.

omg, that is bull poop for people to do that! I know I hear a lot about scareactor abuse, but 11 times? Now that's really scary. Are you in one of the DE rooms? If one of them tries at you when I'm around, bowl them over with a hanging zombie, then I'll rent another wheelchair and finish them off.

Yea it's unbelievable but yes I am it's fun till people like that cone through.

Saws and Steam - The older chainsaw man with the long white hair, he got me and my sister good at least 3 times when we were trying to get into Sting Alley. He scared me right into the path of another chainsaw guy.

Chainsaw drill team - Thank you to the drill team member who walked over to a group of us sitting on the sidewalk watching the scares, he was looking menacing and then smiling and saying "What's up guys". That was hilarious and a great touch. Also the drill team member who started his chainsaw against the trash can and when my sister jumped back into the fire hydrant he said "There's a fire hydrant there". hahaha

Legendary Truth - The Spirit Seeker guy standing on the porch (don't know which cast), asked my sister if she had named her stuffed puppy that she won at the basketball game.

Fear Revealed - The fear minion scareactor that accidentally touched my arm and then patted it as if to apologize :) It didn't bother me but I thought it was funny that she apologized that way.

Edit: This applies to Oct. 15 and 17

Edited by sarah21683

The Plague Doctor in Catacombs who remembered me being a part of their cast (A) for six nights who grabbed me and tried to pull me into their boo hole on Sunday. Made my first trip through since working the house that much more fun!

Edited by AWeed

Saws N Steam, 10/17 around 820-830 (I think) - I don't know who it was, but I'm pretty sure it was Cast B. The scareactor chased a girl out of her wheelchair. It was fantastic.

Mae

Yeah, that was us. Me and Mike swooped in from opposite sides and she jumped up and ran to the sidewalk. It was a miracle; i believe in the healing power of fear.

Trolandan, that was you with the chair? That was one of the funniest things ever, and I'm trying to think what I said when I asked about the empty chair, and you replied your dead uncle; something like he wouldn't mind it if he got sat on.

I was the Storyteller in the VIP lounge commenting on your love of women with knives, and oddly enough, you weren't the first person that night to say he found women with weapons hot.

Yeah, that was us. Me and Mike swooped in from opposite sides and she jumped up and ran to the sidewalk. It was a miracle; i believe in the healing power of fear.

My favorite part was that she got mad and had your manager? lead? explaining to her to stay on the sidewalk if she didn't want to be scared. What a numbskull. Still, it was the best scare of the night for me, and I wasn't even the target.

Is Mike the very intimidating bald man? Or is that you? :chainsaw:

Mae

Trolandan, that was you with the chair? That was one of the funniest things ever, and I'm trying to think what I said when I asked about the empty chair, and you replied your dead uncle; something like he wouldn't mind it if he got sat on.

I was the Storyteller in the VIP lounge commenting on your love of women with knives, and oddly enough, you weren't the first person that night to say he found women with weapons hot.

That sure was me! I had been getting so many comments about pushing an empty chair, I decided to tell people I brought my Dead Uncle Fred to HHN. Yes, he didn't mind Chance sitting on his lap one little bit ;)

Another great night, here are my thanks to you:

CDT, fellow Nightmare - at the front and later in NY - you were great, thanks for some awesome scaring!

20 Years of Fear, 7:30 - zone was almost empty of guests, and EVERYONE was on! Special nod to Chucky, you and your knife are giving me more scares every week.

Hallowed Past, 7:50 - the girl in front of me was an HHN virgin, and rightly got most of the scares. Thanks to the BC Gentlemen, as always, for the Nightmarish attention. Also to the first sailor in Frightanic, for terrorizing that poor girl, and then turning it on me! Got me good!

Catacombs, 8:15, doctor with the hook - I really thought that thing was going to go up my nose! Thanks, it was fun!

Psychoscareapy, 8:55, last (or next to last) scareactor on the left in the finale - you said you'd give me Nightmares, you succeeded! Great stuff, thanks!

LT, 9:40, last ghost in the house - you came right back out after a scare and said something - I think it was a Nightmares comment, but whatever, kudos for the attention!

I know you all have a Hell Week you've started, so just stay safe from the DB's, and know how much we all appreciate you! Pleasant Nightmares...

ETA: I can't leave out Pumpkinhead. I believe at least one of the cast is on the boards, and the character interaction is always charming,suave - just a really class act! You scare amongst the best, but in addition it's always fun to be charmed by a debonair Pumpkinhead.

Edited by Troiandan

My favorite part was that she got mad and had your manager? lead? explaining to her to stay on the sidewalk if she didn't want to be scared. What a numbskull. Still, it was the best scare of the night for me, and I wasn't even the target.

Is Mike the very intimidating bald man? Or is that you? :chainsaw:

Mae

I'm the dashingly handsome "intimidating bald man" with the wicked power-stache. ;)

Edited by shadamaun

To the Wolfman tonight (Wed 10.20) around 1145 right before closing. My girlfriend and I were hanging out on the sidewalk and then eventually the bench watching, and you managed to come up to us about 4 times and between waving and growling always got her. Especiall when you made her jump over the bench at the very sight of you walking over the last time. Thank You!

every scareactor rocked tonight!!!! :D

again catacombs was crazy fun me,my bro and his friend got to do it just by are self's for some reason they didn't let anyone in front of us or behind us and that was intense to say the least LOL u guys at catacombs rock so hard defiantly my pick for house of the year

the Cindy in fear revealed kept getting us all night long lol and the bigger Eddie i want to say thank u for making my night by literally chasing my brother out of the SZ i couldn't stop laughing XD

theirs probably a lot more i just to tired to think so just thank all u scareactors u guys/girls rock so much night in and night out =) hopefully I'll be returning as a scareactor next year and if its just a guest then so be it i love getting the crap scared out of me =)

forgot to mention this was my last time going this year

Edited by gwarfan