Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

I appreciate both casts of Saws N Steam. The scareactors in this zone have made it by far my favorite zone! I do want to give a special mention to the spokesman-person on Cast B, thank you! You made this whole event for me memorable!

I'll post more appreciation mentions later. I have a paper to continue writing. x.x

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate both casts of Saws N Steam. The scareactors in this zone have made it by far my favorite zone! I do want to give a special mention to the spokesman-person on Cast B, thank you! You made this whole event for me memorable!

I'll post more appreciation mentions later. I have a paper to continue writing. x.x

Write faster!

Alice, both casts, 20 Years of Fear - Love both of you so much. Very fun to watch and you both screwed with my friends and I at some point tonight.

One of the female zombies in Zombie Gras was shakin' it tonight! Not sure what cast, but she was in the red/gold (I think those were the colors) 2-piece.

And I don't know exactly what happened, but at around 11:40 this evening in Esqueleto Muerte either a female stilt walker or a ninja caused a group of girls to freak the hell out causing one of them to fall. That was fantastic.

Today I got the worst scare this year, maybe ever, I was in Hallow'd past around 7:30 and I was in the second warehouse room where the Marvel Chainsaw guy is, I was looking at him because he wouldnt come out,

and all of the sudden the mime/clown on the other side got close to me and said What Are you Looking At!! that caught me so off guard I actually held my head and yelled, it was really bad, scared me half to death, really awesome scare!

I have a few shoutouts:

- Squared for going out of his way to make a U-Turn and yell in my ear and scare the crap out of me. <3

- Cast B Alice in HHN: 20 Years for being amazingly awesome

- The Director in Hallo'd Past for giving me one hell of a jump

- Cast A Alice and Mad Hatter in Hallo'd for being amazing. THAT'S THE GUY, RIGHT THERE!

- Both Cindy's in Cast B in the Orfanage for being amazing

Everybody did awesome tonight.

20 years scarezone - went thru about 815 and the Dracula bride did an amazing scare on me. She scared me a little, did a uturn and scared the crap out of me then. NICE JOB. My husband and I have watched you before and you are one hell of a scareactor. The cast that follows that one has a really awesome crazy Alice as we watched her last night bouncing around and just being creepy.

Shout out to the amazing Saws and Steam crew...with the carzy crowds last night it was a recipie for taking the easy road but you guys were so frickin pumped up it was insane. Saws and Steam and Havoc have some of the most energetic casts I've seen in some time.

Got to play with my favorite Cindy in the Orfanage which is always a treat.

It was absolutely insane last night. I don't mind busy with the college crowd and adults but the children last night were out of control. You couldn't tell the zombies from the staggering kids in zombie gras. Kudos to all scareactors in all zones and houses last night...I sure wouldn't have the patience for it but you guys hung tough on a rough night...nice work!!

Yes, shout out to all scareactors for making it through last night. Holy crap. I've seen bad nights before, but that was one of the worst I've seen as a guest. Shout out to the fear revealed guys again for having fun in the VIP lounge :). Storyteller kindly taking a seat next to me=win. Jack insulting the A&D people's Terra blade=epic. And Cindy...omg, I'll adopt you from the orphanage, just lemme take you home! Such amazing acting! She comes prancing into the VIP lounge, and grabs one of the electric candles, and I look at her....and, to my horror, she turns it upside down (I thought that they were real) she giggles, and says "These aren't real!" "Wow...I did not know that." Giggles again "I wish they were though, so I could burn this whole place down!" I was so awestruck by her acting that I just smiled, and she pranced on out.

I have a feeling that I posted some of this already, if soo, oopsy. I came home at 4AM last night and typed what I could.

Thanks to all the scareactors last night for an absolutly amazing night. I do have a few shout outs:

- The guy lurking in the finale in Zombiegeddon, that breathed down my friends neck and made him jump a mile in the air.

- The actor in the glass window in Psychoscarepy, amazing acting.

- The guys hiding the the tube in Havoc, scare of the night!

- The Treak in Hallowd Past, for following my sister around the room and most likely scarring her for life.

- The Usher that closed the Hallowd Past. Your appearence and the "Tickets Please," made my night.

I tried to give you all compliments after the great scares. Can't wait for next year!

What a great night! I tried so, so hard to stay until close, so I could hopefully hit some houses a few more times with a short wait, but I was just too exhausted.

I hope I remember everyone, there were a lot of great shout outs (shirt outs).

20 Years of Fear, Wolfman circling me and growling, finally growling "Nightmares" (Army, I think that was you, it was the same shift that Kim was the Storyteller in Fear Revealed). So much fun, thanks!!

Hallowed Past, I think around 8:15, lots of interaction. The line stopped for a bit, and Frankenstein kept waving the dummy's arms at me. Dead Exposure, both rooms - I got some pointing at the shirt, and I think EVERY actor in both rooms cornered me. Body Collectors, the Gentleman behind the curtain, gave me a great scare, then pointed at my shirt and golf clap (which I returned).

Havoc, maybe about 8:30. Okay, I think the whole house ganged up on me this time - THANK YOU! Special shout out to the actor that stared me down, backed me up, then followed me down the hall until he could cut through another boo hole and scare me and a whole group of people one more time.

Saws N Steam, you were all on fire tonight! Giant, thanks so much, I finally got to get my photo with you and it is FABULOUS! Great interaction, totally creeped me out. Great job, I had so much fun!

LT, the actor in the hall before the attic type room - after the first scare, got right back in my face and said "I'll give you Nightmares!" That was a great double scare!

In Hades, Cerberus' "keeper", a great stare down and got me backing up before I dashed forward.

My last trip down through 20 Years, and then back, around 1:00 - 1:15. The chainsaw and Pumpkinhead gave me a great double team and CREEPY staredown, and I just got the nervous giggles. And the cheerleader that walked with me one direction, asking me to protect her, and then noticing me when I came back through and interacted with me all the way through the zone. Wow, I guess it really is dangerous to ask Chucky for an autograph. Thanks for the super interaction.

This was my seventh night this year, and I could not be more pleased and impressed with all the actors. Thanks for making all the nights fun, and for the extra special fun night tonight!

Ice Queen, Cast A, Twenty Years of Fear - You are hilarious. Thanks for the endless entertainment tonight :)

armyofrobots for being awesome as usual and giving us some great entertainment tonight as well :)

Victoria for grabbing me by the shoulders in Hades :D

Syn for nearly giving me a concussion this evening with that pull :P

Many other people for being awesome. It's late and I'm tired. If I saw you tonight, I love you. :)

(Yes, I do lots of smilies for everyone)

Props to ALL the scare actors for every night... you are the ones who bring HHN to life. But last Friday (the 15th) was especially "spot on"! Kudos to you all and a big thanks for scaring the hell out of me, my wife & our friend that night. Special kudos to pumpkin head (Jordan) and the chainsaw-er on his cast of 20 Years of Fear. And to whoever plays Jack in Fear Revealed (which ever cast Kim is on)... you did an awesome job totally traumatizing Shalisa... yeah people, you missed Shalisa finally getting scared point blank range by Jack the clown. "I wanted to throw up on myself" - Shalisa. Also love how the actors in Muertes works their zone. I'm only sad that we missed seeing Jake as a zombie....

A big thank you to the cast A in Dogs of war Sunday and Thursday night. You guys got me several times! It was great!!!

Also, a big thank you to Jack in the fear revealed scare zone early in the evening for taking a pic with me and commenting on my Vault shirt. "Ahhh, the Vault. That place is more dead then the 12 kids in my trunk!". It made my night!

Also a thank you to the story teller for the pic!!!

ok, this is a delayed shoutout for 10-15-2010 (thing was that i was going to do this yesterday, but i was pretty much swamped with other things)

the A cast of 20 years of fear which includes Alice, one of the cheerleaders who "accused" stitch (because of my stitch hat) of "attacking" her (she also loved my figment hat), the ice queen, chucky, and ArmyofRobots who once again called me and my pal mickeys out.

Cast A of Havoc.

The operator of the "machine" in saws and steam (i think it was B Cast) whom once again deemed me and my pal mickeys as "one of the weak"

PsychoScareapy's cast (don't know which), including one of the "patients" who mistook my figment hat for Puff the Magic Dragon.

Edited by figment1988

Procrastination.

These are the actors that got me on Sunday the 10th:

-The finale actor in Hades. I was looking back at my cousin, putting my palms up (like I was saying "That house was horrible!"), when an actor came running out into my face. He made me run out of the house.

-The finale Jack in Hallow'd Past. I saw him, I knew where he was hidding, the scene was flooded with light. And then he simply said "Boo." Just like the Hades actor, Jack sent me running out of the house.

-The very last actor in the padded cell finale of Scarepy. That actor knows how to work well with strobes.

-The chainsal skeleton right after the vortex in Hallow'd Past. There's just something about him that scares he. I guess he's so close to you, the strobes, the insanely loud noise, then the clown right across from him. He always got me, all eight times that I went through.

-Frankenstein in Hallow'd Past. He swung the dummy towards me, and then leaned his whole body at me. He made me duck for cover and I ran right into Treaks n' Foons.

-The fairly large lady in Zombie Gras. I was taking pictures of the guy atop the float. After I was finished, I didn't turn around, I just walked backwards. This lady must have been standing three inches away from me. Well, I back up right into her, and then I go running off.

-The set of actors in the domes/pods in Havoc and the set of assistants in Hallow'd Past. All of you guys got me every single time I went through.Those two rooms were my most feared rooms this year. Plus, the water in the domes/pods scene made scaring that much easier.

-The doctors in the second half of Cats N' Combs (the part when most of the the walls are canvas sheets and wooden beams, instead of rock halls filled with bones). Y'all have some fairly good places to hide.

-Havoc (I'm assuming Cast A). Y'all have always been on the ball for scares in here. The energy of everybody is amazing!

*My cousin and I were always on top of which cast we were going through during each house, it's just that I didn't keep track of which cast/which house or scarezone/which actor. So I apologize for not listing the casts.

Sunday October 17, another fun, terrific night. Let me preface by saying that I finally rented myself a wheelchair to use as both a walker, and seat in the queues, and this led to several fun interactions tonight. (Best $10 I ever spent).

Fear Revealed, cast A, right after opening, Chance spotted me and said, "Oo, my ride," and sat in the chair. I got to push her around a good chunk of the zone, what fun! Around 8:20 the same thing happened with Jack on the other side of the park in the Photo Booth area. "C'mon, mush, mush!" That was just hilarious!

Catacombs around 7:20 - one of the doctors behind a curtain near the end, said something to me after he scared me. I don't know what he said, but I still appreciate the attention. The cast, as always, was first rate with scares and timing.

Havoc about 8:15 - the entire cast was out of bounds fabulous! I got some good shirt points and attention, you guys and gals rock!!

Hades at 9:05 - another great staredown from Cerberus' keeper, thanks for continuing to creep me out - in a good way, of course. The fury/harpie also is doing great at catching me coming and going in there - more creepy stares!

Hallowed Past, 10:35 - I got another "Hush" in Body Collectors. I <3 U!! I also got a, well, a gargle from O Captain My Captain in Frightanic. Sometimes, when you're drowning, I guess that's about all you can say. Kudos also to both sailors that got me good.

Fear Revealed again at 10:50. I got so many comments during the night about my empty chair, I started telling people it was my Dead Uncle Fred who had never been to HHN before. Julian (Usher) was so fabulous - not only did he have a conversation with me, but with Dead Uncle Fred as well! Apparently Fred has lost weight since Julian last saw him on the other side. If this actor is not on the boards here, could someone please share my thanks and applause with him? That was one of the most entertaining encounters I've had in all my years attending HHN.

And to send off a great night, right after this, as I was about to leave 20 Years of Fear zone and head home, I got another great "Growl Out" from Wolfman. Thanks again, that ended my night on the perfect note.

I hope everyone gets some well deserved rest the next few days, especially in anticipation of the hellish week coming up. Best wishes and thanks for the great work!

Edited by Troiandan