Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Amber

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they are on here but both Ushers tonight in Fear Revealed for being so awesome to a huge fan, had a blast playing it up with you guys! Excellent work and thanks for dealing with my friends trying to rush us into a photo!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed yourselves tonight.

Just wanted to say Many Thanks to all those Cindy fans :D You guys are Awesome!!! I'm Cast A, Fear Revealed...Love my cast, Love my tag out...Not sure if she's on here, but I'll Def be passing along the praises :) By far one of my Fav HHN roles Ever & , as always and in general, I Love you fans So!!

btw, FAV Fan EVER shout out...this story is better told in person, but Never before has Such Rage & Unfiltered Power been directed from one guest to another in protection of a scare-actor before...she had the boy runnin as if she was chasing him with a gun or a Real chainsaw...Incredible

Finale Cindy cast b (i believe) Orfanage around 7PM last night. My absolute favorite character this year---

she makes me laugh and cringe at the same time each time I see her.

Me (happily) : "I love you Cindy!!"

Cindy (popping around the corner with an almost whisper in my ear) : "I love you enough to BURN you!"

oh my god how can anything be so freekin creepy, adorable, and funny at the same time.

An amazing cast in this house...that darn pirate kid got me pretty bad last night also.

LT, 9:40, last ghost in the house - you came right back out after a scare and said something - I think it was a Nightmares comment, but whatever, kudos for the attention!

That would be my cast, Cast B, and he is a member on here. I will make sure he knows you showed him some love on here.

Hey. It was fun hanging out in the 20 years of fear scarezone towards the end of last night. I was on my own as my family are coming out to America next week. The only way I can tell you which cast it was would be that it was the dark haired cheerleaders (thanks for showing me the dead guy inside the saw type prop ha ha. And the pig guy (I'm really sorry I totally don't know that characters name because I'm fairly young in the horror nights world ha ha. I got some really good photos of you guys so thanks for taking the time to point stuff out and pose and all that. I'll post some pics later on today or tomorrow. See everyone tonight.

Just wanted to say Many Thanks to all those Cindy fans :D You guys are Awesome!!! I'm Cast A, Fear Revealed...Love my cast, Love my tag out...Not sure if she's on here, but I'll Def be passing along the praises :) By far one of my Fav HHN roles Ever & , as always and in general, I Love you fans So!!

btw, FAV Fan EVER shout out...this story is better told in person, but Never before has Such Rage & Unfiltered Power been directed from one guest to another in protection of a scare-actor before...she had the boy runnin as if she was chasing him with a gun or a Real chainsaw...Incredible

Was it you or your tag out I invited to come play Chainsaws with us in Saws N Steam?

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad to hear you and your friends enjoyed yourselves tonight.

Awesome! I said Hello again tonight, hope you didn't mind me doing so! I was the one you made the "fear and popcorn" comment, not sure if that was your cast or not, or if you would remember me from the other night.

If you see me again (I will be there on all remaining FFP nights) feel free to go after me. I have yet to get an awesome Usher scare (I always miss it in Hallowed Past) and would love one before he is retired to the great movie theatre of the hearafter.

Oh man, I actually got scared enough to yell out in HAVOC tonight... although I was being shoved by a group of teenage boys behind me, I still had a great time.. Their yells just heightened everything. Made me flinch, yell, and scared to proceed at some point. Thanks to all of you.

Oh course, I can't leave out the Catacombs either.. and it made me happy to be inspired by the very idea of the maze before I went to construct a plague doctor costume for this year's Halloween. Again, thanks to the Catacombs cast that was in around early 6pm.

Special mention for interactivity with the cheerleader and Alice in 20 Years of Fear. I know it isn't special for Alice to pick some random person and talk with them, but the mention of being among crazy people and with me talking back that she's the only sane one and her own reaction which I can't remember much (sorry if that was you, anyone who's on here) it made me happy. As for the cheerleader.. singling me out to exchange a photo for a cheer, but then being interrupted before it for another group that kind of just walked in to take a photo with her, but promising that she'll give me the cheer when she sees me again. We did end up seeing eachother again before I left, too, and she gave me the cheer like we promised. It was awesome for her to remember, and it made me feel happy.

If you're on here, cheerleader girl.. thanks! Can't wait to see you again!

Now if only I can actually gather the courage to try and get the black-haired Eddie's attention so I can take a better shot of him.. and Wolfman..

Awesome! I said Hello again tonight, hope you didn't mind me doing so! I was the one you made the "fear and popcorn" comment, not sure if that was your cast or not, or if you would remember me from the other night.

I'm afraid that would have been my other half. I will be sure to past along your appreciation.

Great great great night tonight! I decided to take my cat and comb with me, and wow I'm so happy that I did. I got SO much attention from everyone from it! Shout out to the plague doctor who stole my kitty from me (twice, but not so long the second time) the various ones who pointed and clapped, and did some "funky" things at me XD I love this house, definitely going to come back again. I was the guy with the vault shirt, glasses, and a black and white stuffed cat with a comb. I was most likely combing the cat the whole time haha.

Big shoutout to Mirple aka Iwa yet again for making my night in Esqueleto Muerte. I got the classic "boop!" and then the cheer, and then a quick convo involving sugar...and eating my cat. I asked her if she wanted to comb it, but she said "No, I'll just eat it!" Hehehehe. This gave me the inspiration to get as many scareactors as I could pose with the cat and let me get a picture of it, which started with mirple/Iwa here Looking at the image, I notice somebody behind her with the "I did it Alone" shirt...holy shit, that's a coincidence if I've ever seen one.

Shoutout to Cindy, again! For stealing my heart, and wanting to steal my cat, but reluctantly giving it back. She made me feel so sad, since all of her toys got burnt up. Then I realized that SHE did it...haha. A bit less remorse there :P. I promised her that I'd bring another to give to her, I wonder if she's even allowed to take gifts from guests haha

In Saws and Steam I had C_D tell me "Nightmare...rules!" and I smiled and nodded. Note, that I'm wearing a vault shirt...lol. Another time through, I had a scareactor that i don't recognize bat at my cat. I moved the cat closer to him "Wanna pet my kitty?" He knocks it out of my hand, and stops near it! I reach down to grab it, and he stomps again! I reach again, and he revs up the saw.....he shakes his head at me. I say "Oh, C'mon, don't you need human body parts, not animal parts? Are you gonna kill my kitty?" he smiles, and makes one quick rev and jab at the cats throat. He backs up, and I snatch up my cat. Hehe, nice one.

To other actors in Fear Revealed...I used to knock this zone, but wow it's gotten great. The Director literally made me pull a hamstring muscle, he got me so good. Ms. Strict, dunno if it was Kim or the other one, let me get a picture of her and my kitty and The Caretaker even agreed to "cut" the head off of my kitty Such awesome interaction!

20 years of fear....wow, I always liked this zone, but felt that it was more of a "good" zone than a "Great" zone. Well, tonight coming through, I was more than impressed. Alice is a great scareactress! We chatted for a while about my cat. "Is that a chesire cat?" "Nope, afraid not" "I like chesire cats! You should have brought one!" and I said "I like him too, but every time I see him I get sucked down this whole with a whole bunch of weird crap happening around me" her already HUGE smile gets bigger "Don'tcha just HATE IT when that happens?!" And off she goes. The cheerleader did a cheer for me and the kitty, and the Ice Queen pet the kitty and even kissed him! Wish I woulda taken a picture of that. I came through the zone a second time and Alice recognizes me again, and chats for a while. "You should bring in more pets!" Oooh, GREAT idea! I'll keep the kitty with me for cats n' combs, but maybe I'll also bring a duck or something with me next time :P. Then here comes The Wolfman...actually had to get him at a good time. He just hugged a little girl (awwww) and I had to wait around for him to finally notice me. He starts barking in my face, and then I hand him the kitty. "Want supper?" he snatches him up, does this little canter back to the other end of the zone while "munching" on my kitty, and then I snapped this epic picture . He then handed me back the kitty, snarled/barked s'more, pointed at my shirt and barked "VAULT!" and went on his merry way.

In Zombiegeddon I had the privilege of going through mostly by myself two times, and chatting a bit with the guy up front with the microphone ("You survived?!") and the zombies were on their A-Game. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The nailgun man was great, and in the ending scene, I saluted a scareactor who gave me the Vault sign both times through. Kudos to him!

Through Zombie Gras, I had a lot of fun dancing and hanging out with the zombies, and one particular zombie who introduced himself to me on these boards before, but I can't for the life of me remember him. My third or fourth time through, he beaded me, and I requested a picture with the kitty. For some reason he stared at me stoically. Umm, I know that it was part of the act, but I couldn't for the life of me think of how to go with it. Then a random guy comes by to ask for directions -.- REALLY?! Ask an ops, or get a map. And he figured, "eh, what the hell." and got me this "To eat brains, or not to eat brains" picture.

Last few shoutouts, so bear with me here. Havoc had a very angry female shouting "GET OUT OF HERE VAULTER, I COULD SMELL YOUR STENCH FROM A MILE AWAY, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" hehe nice. I almost walked into a rather large male's boohole, after getting a bit disoriented...there was an OPS standing RIGHT THERE and she didn't point for me where to go until after the scareactor popped out with a "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Hehe oopsy. In the finale, I had a few follow me to the door to scream. That was nice. This was the last run through I believe.

And right before that run in Havoc, and my last shoutout, in the Orfanage, the pirate GOT ME AGAIN! Kudos to you. I saw that grin as you went back to hide hehe. And Cindy at the end, I called out her name, and she pops up and says "I'm the one who burnt down the vault!" Very nice. I really enjoyed that.

Edit: Decided that this post was already too big for this thread. I'm going to be putting the pics into their respective threads, to help save the mods from a bit of headache.

Edited by King_Panther13

Ok bare with me:: this list is gonna be long, and just get longer as it goes...

First and foremost on the list is Hallowed Past Cast B::

Dead exposure, DANCE PARTY!!-that is all....

Shoe:: I enjoy seeing you every time! lol, and it's great because every time, the people behind me freak out.

Brett:: great job on Wendsday.

The overall house is amazing. Probably my favorite of the year...

Havoc::

Syn! your dedication is amazing...

Mr. Timeout:: GREAT job, i will attempt to get a photo of you but be forwarned, i will have to use flash:: Today's failed misserably.

Orfanage::

This is the only house i don't really care for actor wise, EXCEPT for Cindy at the end of cast A... <3. lol

Catacombs::

You all are doing amazing.

Specifically::

Bayou:: when i was here 2 weeks ago, you were on point.

eel:: You are doing a great job, I died laughing when you gave steph potato chips, hope you enjoy your picture

Zombiegeddon::

the whole cast, you all make me laugh so hard every time im in there...so many zombieland refrences

Hades::

Whoever the guy is that is in hte room with the bodies on the table's, and the head's hanging...AMAZING energy.

Madusa/victoria...YOU poked me. lol

LT::

Travis, amazing job. Idk if you heard me call out to you or not, but you jumped out at us either way

Guy in floor/special scare for a special someone LOL (Some people will get this joke)

The chair:: you scare everyone every time. it's great.

Psycho-spoonapy

Two comments here:: First and foremost, why are you rubing the prision cell that way (you know who you are)

and in other news::

Give. The. Spoon. To. JESUS.---enough said.

Scare zones::::

Saws and steam::

Giant:: No your not my nightmare, but you are very entertaining

C_D:: Good job, I'm pretty sure i heard someone almost cry tonight...

Zombiegegraws::

the guy on the float is REALLY FUNNY "Why are you standing around, can't you see everyone's either dead, or a zombie, which MAKES THEM DEAD"

Fear revealed AND 20 years::

Wolf man:: SIT! lol <3

Pumpkin:: your awesome...run with the kitty run

Body collector:: When your handed the kitty, Hide it ;

Alice:: "Wanna see a dead person" <3 yes i do...

CINDI...oh cindi....we are planning to burn every house down apparently...with me inside...then we are gonna burn the kitty.

I didn't spend much time in the coven or the esquatos meurtos zone's sorry

I am sure there are more to come after tomorrow as well...

Special thanks to the Ops girl from my room who followed the guest who had grabbed my beak and would not let go. It was a pleasant surprise to get to the exit of the house and see you walking out with the guy to guarantee that security got him. Ops get a lot of flack but that is exactly why ya'll are there.

I'm stealing my hubby's ID to post here but there are many, many long overdue shout-outs (we've been there just about every frequent fear plus night):

Catacombs, especially Team A: My poor little stuffed doggies have all had to be put down due to contracting black death in there.

Zombiegeddon, Team B: My husband loves the dude in the first room.

Hades, Team A (I think): Always consistently vicious

Psychoscareapy last night: don't know which team, but the big dude who was gently petting my stuffed bat, then suddenly looked up and scream "Die!" in my face made my night.

Wolfman out in the scarezone (not sure what cast) and both Cindys. The Cindys are an absolute riot!

And of course I love the chainsaws. I mean, who doesn't love chainsaws?

We also found Sam Meetz, although he sure looks different this year. God, I miss Cleaver but at least I have Catacombs as my new love. Oh, and I have to give a general shout-out to Havoc too. No specific favorite team, just generally good and consistent.

Below is what we look like, and my rantings about Halloween Horror Nights (and many other things) are at http://www.examiner.com/theme-parks-in-orlando/barbara-nefer

t2.jpg

t.jpg

We also found Sam Meetz, although he sure looks different this year. God, I miss Cleaver but at least I have Catacombs as my new love. Oh, and I have to give a general shout-out to Havoc too. No specific favorite team, just generally good and consistent.

You found Mr. Meetz? I love him, that was one of my favorite parts of Leave it to Cleaver. Where was he?

I suspect that by Sam Meetz you mean the scareactor (sp?) that played him... So until I hear different I will hold in my excitement ha ha.

Man Friday night is boring when your FFP won't let you in! Ha ha. Oh well... Ponderosa it is I guess ha ha.

When I went through Saws n' Steam on October 16, one of the scare actors cornered this poor girl and I'd commented to my friend, in passing, "that girl's probably scarred for life" - the chainsaw wielding scare actor then popped up in front of us and nodded his head very slowly - I loved it! I really enjoyed the gentleman who I was photographed with in Saws 'n Steam; the navigator in my group seemed to be walking us in circles, which our friend with the chainsaw noticed; he told me that I'd have to pay a toll if I kept passing through and caused a cluster of frightened girls to run right into me as a punishment for not paying the toll. He was absolutely hilarious and so animated in the picture! He even remembered us nearly an hour later. That guy was definitely one of my favorites of the evening.

I was also impressed by the Storyteller who informed me of the fact that her knife was not for cutting peach cobbler, but for killing people! I appreciated that one of the actresses complimented me on my good manners as well! :) While going through the Catacombs, one of the scare actors tickled my face with the dangling rope, providing me with a little bit of a laugh while I peed my pants :)

I could go on and and on, but all of the scare actors were wonderful this year!

Edited by Sherida45