HHN XX Discussion

"Zombie Gras - This Mardi Gras parade has gone severely off course. Infected by the North American Zombie Infestation, the undead walk among us, searching for their next meal... "

looks like the war of the living dead reached mardi gras

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge, the only houses to ever get queue videos have been in the soundstages or Earthquake/Disaster, where there is sufficient space to do so or they was room to erect a large screen, like Pyschopath in 2006.

If I remember, the Thing Assimilation in 2007 also had a queue video.

rk3qch.jpg

So apparently in the living room of the Wyandot Estate they have EVP equipment and paranormal survellance cameras! That stuff always creeped me outt.

Where is this pic from?

Edit: NVM.... I figured it out

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/425977/preveal%20pics/Untitled-5.jpg[/img

Also I edited Outkatz's conference call and amped it up here

Edited by JWFearman

"Zombie Gras - This Mardi Gras parade has gone severely off course. Infected by the North American Zombie Infestation, the undead walk among us, searching for their next meal... "

looks like the war of the living dead reached mardi gras

oh... wow good call, I guess they could be using the same masks, I am really Curious about this scarezone, I really hope is more Gras less Zombie,

When I go to the park the 24th, I have no idea which house to go for first, everything is so interesting, I've never been this interested for Every single house before,

I have a hard time trying to choose what to do first, and what to leave for the next day...

Edited by black7mask

I have reason to believe that the Caretaker may appear in the queue video for this house.

And that would be the only way for the general populace to have any idea who, exactly, Cindy is.

Me and my fiance' had to explain it to two of our friends last night, and they have been attending yearly since 2004. They had no clue. Never even "heard" of her.

rk3qch.jpg

So apparently in the living room of the Wyandot Estate they have EVP equipment and paranormal survellance cameras! That stuff always creeped me outt.

Reminds me of the paranormal scene in "The Orphanage".

Actually it reminds me a lot more of this scene from The Legend of Hell House.

Legend4.jpg

The more I compare the house to this film the more parallels i find.

Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate - The Spirit Seekers have come up with a machine that actually gathers spirits toward it. The group has decided to do a live broadcast from inside one of the most reportedly "haunted" sites in the entire United States, The Wyandot Estate, built in the 1920's in Carey, Ohio by the entrepreneur Malcolm Wyandot and his wife Lydia. The house has been rumored to be haunted since Malcolm brutally killed 13 dinner guests and his wife Lydia before committing suicide on October 30, 1929. The team is about to get more than they bargained for as the murdered hear their call and answer with terrible violence.

The Legend of Hell House - The paranormal investigators have come up with a machine that actually gathers spirits toward it. The group has decided to do an investigation inside one of the most reportedly "haunted" sites in the entire United Kingdom, The Belasco House, built in 1919 in England by the entrepreneur Emeric Belasco and his wife. The house has been rumored to be haunted since Emeric brutally killed 13 dinner guests and his wife before committing suicide in 1929. The team is about to get more than they bargained for as the murdered hear their call and answer with terrible violence.

I had forgotten before but yes, there was also a device in Hell House, and of course everything went all wonderfully, horribly wrong.

And the movie begins and ends with the house seen through this odd pattern in the gates...

hellhouse.jpg

I have finally walked on over to these this forum now that the major update is out. I am really excited,including going on opening night! Anyways, two houses that I will definitly not miss are Catacombs and the cindy house. Hades house im not too sure about. When I read the description it sounds like the costumes would be a difficult one to do,atleast I see it in my opinion. Halloween Horror Nights house is one im excited about. Considering the only icon houses I went in were Jack`s and Bloody Mary`s, I hope this will be a good "recap" of years past.

one more thing, has anybody realized that Zombie Gras literally means "Fat Zombie"?

Oddly enough, that's one of the first things I noticed (thank you, 5 years of French).

And now all I can picture are the Boomer zombies from Left 4 Dead walking around and vomiting as much as the usual drunks during Mardi Gras.

Last night on the Brian Brushwood show he was interviewing Patrick from Universal Creative. He said 2 things that peaked my interest. The first was when he was talking about the Catacombs he said we are "going to see a character we have never seen before" and then he started smiling. The second thing was about the Legendary Truth house and him specifically mentioning seeing ghosts "walk through walls." He said a bunch of other cool little hints and tidbits but those 2 stood out the most to me.

Last night on the Brian Brushwood show he was interviewing Patrick from Universal Creative. He said 2 things that peaked my interest. The first was when he was talking about the Catacombs he said we are "going to see a character we have never seen before" and then he started smiling. The second thing was about the Legendary Truth house and him specifically mentioning seeing ghosts "walk through walls." He said a bunch of other cool little hints and tidbits but those 2 stood out the most to me.

That's odd I had been expecting "to see a character we have never seen before", but I had expected to see this fellow in another house.

That's odd I had been expecting "to see a character we have never seen before", but I had expected to see this fellow in another house.

Well I wonder who it could be? ;)

But yeah, I was surprised too when he said that about the Catacombs. I was only expecting to see skeleton mummy things inside.

I swear, I almost just squealed at work.

Edited by Legacy

So I decided to have some lunch at Burger King today. I had a minor freak out when I saw that the HHN XX logo had invaded my bag and french fry holder. If the employees there didn't think I was crazy before, they sure do now. I also got quite a few odd stares as I snapped some pics of the HHN card holders at Publix. You gotta love being a HHN fan......

Wow, Legendary Truth house is becoming the most anticipated house, I mean there is so many different things they can do, and some of them could be simple, playing with sound

and lighting, but that ghosts walking through walls, I am losing it of anticipation, the only thing i was thinking was that they will put people hanging on the roof like they did In Dracula

but I wonder what else can they do???

Oddly enough, that's one of the first things I noticed (thank you, 5 years of French).

And now all I can picture are the Boomer zombies from Left 4 Dead walking around and vomiting as much as the usual drunks during Mardi Gras.

Hell yes! Boomers, Hunters, and witches... Bring em on, I'll have my shotty!

2 items of note from the Brian Brushwood/Patrick Braillard livestream show from last night:

The infamous HHN Hoodies will NOT be making an appearance at the merch stands this year.

Also, within the confusion of 3 people trying to speak at once and an apparent delay, Patrick made a mistake while describing the Stay and Scream option, specifically for Saturday nights. He stated it is $64.99 to experience both parks AND for HHN in the evening. The $64.99 price is only for the added upgrade of HHN admission.

Wow that sounds like The LT house is going to be a true embodyment of fear. I mean ghosts are a real fear for me, because they have no limits like humans do. Plus a house made mostly for fanboys/girls like us, yes!!! I think this will be my favorite house, despite the fact im in Hallowd Past as a SA, haha

Excuse my ignorance, but what is this a reference to? I am in this house and so curious

A rumor I have heard that has not been corroborated, concerning the appearance of a character often referenced but never before seen at HHN. The rumor strongly suggested that this fellow would make his odd appearance at last in what is now known to be the Zombiegeddon house.

I think though, that it is safe to say that Patrick did not merely mean any character we have not seen before as that would apply to every new character present at the event including FEAR himself. Rather he seems to imply as I suspected to someone we have heard of but never have seen at the event.

It may be that Patrick was actually speaking of someone entirely different, especially if it is in relation to your house Catacombs: Black Death Rising. I am at a loss as to who could possibly be in this house that we have previously heard of but not yet seen. If I read the description correctly the house would be set in modern day France, but the dead who rise are from the 16th Century? This would preclude certain notorious Frenchmen as the Marquis de Sade who lived centuries later, or Gilles de Rais who lived a century earlier. But Nostradamus would be from the correct era. Perhaps it is a contemporary person who descends into the Catacombs? If so, oddly enough it may be that fellow rumored to appear after all.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy