HHN XX Discussion

Yep! A little while back a poster on here (not sure of who it was) posted clues to each house. This line was the clue for that house.

Also, this is just speculation and all.. but the stage set up across from Mel's.. its obviously being used for RTU. But it couldn't be changed after RTU is over, and be for a stage show.. ya know.. "Fear Revealed". Are we sure it's a scarezone? After all, in 2006 isn't this where The Arrival show was? And Hollywood Blvd held Horror Comes Home that year, much like this year's "20 Years of Fear" zone. So, don't shoot me.. Im just speculating, but we I know when I saw "Fear Revealed" on the website, I immediately thought that it was a show, of course, until I came over here and saw that you guys were saying that it was a scarezone. I just don't feel like a sz would be the best to "reveal" fear. We have been wanting another Arrival type show, and afterall, A&D does read this site. Maybe our wish has come true? Maybe im just being dumb, and over-speculating. Oh well.

Casey

Couldn't a scarezone also incorporate a show at the same time?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well duh, Casey! Thanks guys, I obviously hadn't thought about that. It just hadn't really been discussed, or at least, not that I had seen.. so I thought I would bring it up.

Casey

Edit: I just realized how much PURPLE my posts bring to these forums. :blink:

Edited by TeenageHorror

Couldn't a scarezone also incorporate a show at the same time?

i think that after that the "horror comes home' show in 2006 the icon dispersed and scared ppl in that area right?

i looked at the 2006 website again and "Horror comes home" was under the scarezone section

but the show was called "the arrival" and was in the shows part

http://websites.horrornights.be/2006site_After/orlando/scare_zones.html

Edited by demonfalconking

So I have been doing some digging and I have discovered that some of the info I had stumbled across was not completely accurate. So despite my earlier reports saying there was only one ghost house I now have to retract that statement and there will indeed be ghost haunting more than just the Wyandot Estate.

Well, here are my thoughts on the houses for this year. A little late but better late then never right?

The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes- Really looking forward to this one! I'm extremely happy to see Cindy finally getting her time to shine! I have a feeling this house is going to be awesome due to it being for the hardcore fans. Have really high hopes for this one.

Psychoscareapy: Echoes of Shadybrook- Another one I am really looking forward to and have high hopes for. My first visit to HHN in 2006 allowed me to experience Psychoscareapy and it became the house I went through the most. Not because of Jack though. I don't know the reason why but I just loved 2006's Psychoscareapy so I really hope this one is just as good. I am upset that I missed the first and third PS houses but at least I'll be able to visit the fourth.

Legendary Truth: The Wyandot Estate- I'm on the fence with this one. While I love that the fact it ties into the whole Legendary Truth side of the story and while it deals with one of my favorite things, that being ghosts and evil spirits....I'm also unsure how well they are going to be able to pull this one off. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

ZombieGeddon- This house happens to by my third most anticipated house of the whole event. Zombies are another of my favorite things and considering this seems to be the cheese house of this year, I'm eagerly waiting to see what kinda stunts they pull in this one.

Havoc: Dogs of War- Not really feeling this one to be honest. I don't hate it but at the same time....I don't like it either. I'm really not sure about this one at all.

Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past- By far my most anticipated house for this year! I can't wait to see what they've taken from years past and put into this house. I can't wait to visit this house at all.

Hades: The Gates of Ruin- Second most anticipated house of the year! I'm a HUGE Greek Mythology nut so I can't wait to see what Universal makes the greatest creatures of Mythology look like!

Catacombs: Black Death Rising- Another one I'm on the fence with. All depends on how well they pull off the look, feel, and overall environment of real Catacombs. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a flashlight mounted helmet house because while those are okay....I feel it would ruin the feel of this house.

Has anyone heard anything about that Annual Passholder pre-party thing they usually do? The thing where they usually let you into the Kids Zone area to do a couple houses before they open to regular guests?

Isn't that the Stay and Scream?

Has anyone heard anything about that Annual Passholder pre-party thing they usually do? The thing where they usually let you into the Kids Zone area to do a couple houses before they open to regular guests?

Isn't that the Stay and Scream?

I thought that they were the same thing at first also, but apparently the Annual passholder party is the same idea as Stay and Scream, except it is on opening night only, and it starts much earlier. I believe there are discounted drinks also.

Hey Guys.

Has anyone else noticed that in the description of The Coven it says "Where there are five sacred to the raven..." , and then in the description of Fear Revealed it refers to the souls of Chaos (Jack), Death (Caretaker), Sacrifice (Director), Mythos (Storyteller), and Vengence (The Usher). Being that there are five icons mentioned anybody think this is a coincidence or if this was done intentionally?

When do they usually start to sell the Halloween Horror Nights merch? I see they will be selling the HHN merch on the universalorlando.com online store but I really want to know when they actually start selling the merch. thanks in advance!

Usually a few days before the event. I know I talk to someone at Uni yesterday and they have the lanyards already... Just not avaliable for sale.

I spoke to someone else (whom I don't know if they are relaible or not) and was told there was more mechandise this year than usual.

Usually a few days before the event. I know I talk to someone at Uni yesterday and they have the lanyards already... Just not avaliable for sale.

I spoke to someone else (whom I don't know if they are relaible or not) and was told there was more mechandise this year than usual.

well i would not be surprised if there was, i'm wondering what the new merchandise is maybe some throwbacks to old shirts, the dvd / book of the last 20 years maybe

well i would not be surprised if there was, i'm wondering what the new merchandise is maybe some throwbacks to old shirts, the dvd / book of the last 20 years maybe

Well I know there are no hoodies :/

Edited by JWFearman