HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think were gonna start gettiing weekly updates now

Agreed.

We should be getting an update at least once a week now.

Our previous update was on Thursday and our most current update is a week and one day later. I marked a calender going by this pattern.

Calender.jpg

Assuming that we get 3 new photos each update, it matches pretty well.

Agreed.

Our previous update was on Thursday and our most current update is a week and one day later. I marked a calender going by this pattern.

Calender.jpg

and after that we should get the full site

Loving the new update, can't wait to see more! :)

Agreed.

Calender.jpg

And hopefully this is correct, already excited for the 7th of August.

Agreed.

Calender.jpg

They only do updates during Monday-Friday

Thanks for decompiling JW!

not sure if this is my eyes messing with me, but this looks like 2 faces on the top right, they are also mirrored on the bottom left.

facesc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not to sound mean or anything, but I'll be totally honest, after looking through the decompiled images, I don't see anything that we haven't already seen (the icons faces in the flames).

Also, I agree with the others: Dr. Jimmy might be on the right track.

I see screamface and Dr. Jonathan Crane...

...which goes to show you that I probably failed a few rorschach tests

I def see the Scream face as well...

Edit: I feel embarrassed because it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to get to those pictures... But they are amazing!

Edited by hhnfan16

I see screamface and Dr. Jonathan Crane...

...which goes to show you that I probably failed a few rorschach tests

Hahah, Dr. Crane would fit in, seeing as he uses the gas to make peoples worst fears come to life. A Batman villain themed year would be pretty cool in my opinion. :)

I must have a terrible imagination. I never see these faces in anything. HHNRumors said that "It's coming on July 31st". Think we'll get another update so fast, or think that's for something else?

Hahah, Dr. Crane would fit in, seeing as he uses the gas to make peoples worst fears come to life. A Batman villain themed year would be pretty cool in my opinion. :)

I must have a terrible imagination. I never see these faces in anything. HHNRumors said that "It's coming on July 31st". Think we'll get another update so fast, or think that's for something else?

If I'm not mistaken I believe they're opening up their own forums on July 31st.

The official Universal Orlando twitter posted a better quality image of the Shadow Creek facade last night. The picture is located here

137978475.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1280581176&Signature=rNT2Rb1AoqTISSqPp7q7DQQIS2E%3D

In this picture, you can clearly see that this facade is for Sprung Tent 2, which if I recall correctly is the rumored military house. Shadow Creek could be a military base or outpost, the emblem in the center has the Greek letters Alpha and Omega. Emblems such as this are common, not just in colleges and fraternities, but in specific military platoons or battalions.

Hopefully I'm not to off base with my assertions and I've shed some light on the Shadow Creek issue.

Edited by Snake Eyes