HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official Universal Orlando twitter posted a better quality image of the Shadow Creek facade last night. The picture is located here

137978475.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1280581176&Signature=rNT2Rb1AoqTISSqPp7q7DQQIS2E%3D

In this picture, you can clearly see that this facade is for Sprung Tent 2, which if I recall correctly is the rumored military house. Shadow Creek could be a military base or outpost, the emblem in the center has the Greek letters Alpha and Omega. Emblems such as this are common, not just in colleges and fraternities, but in specific military platoons or battalions.

Hopefully I'm not to off base with my assertions and I've shed some light on the Shadow Creek issue.

The picture is titled Halloween Horror Nights 2010 Tent 2 So it's definitely the facade of Sprung tent 2!

The picture is titled Halloween Horror Nights 2010 Tent 2 So it's definitely the facade of Sprung tent 2!

...brilliant deduction. lol But seriously guys, I think you're reading WAAAAAAY too much into the flames. I can name countless times of seeing photos of flames and smokes and seeing something that resembles a face of some sort. Just don't over do it with the speculations. Also, I'm excited after seeing the update. I really really REALLY hope they bring back Legendary Truth this year,

Im glad you guys posted the pictures of the flames and put the circles around the "faces" but I gotta say I dont see any faces at all.

and to those who were saying that they saw stuff behind the lantern, i see that too.. i think its just the flames tho.

I think Uni is laughing their asses off at all the energy and thought being put into the search for faces and images in the flames. Of course they threw gasoline on the flames (pun intended) with the actual faces on the flames coming out of the lantern on the second update, but seriously, before we continue with the hunt, there is something called matrixing. It is the minds ability to find familiar shapes in complex patterns. Take a look at the artciles below;

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Photos-That-AREN-T-Paranormal/Pareidolia.htm

http://www.ghost-tech.com/Matrixing.php

http://www.angelsghosts.com/matrixing_ghosts

http://paranormal.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_is_matrixing

Just throwing that out there as I hate to see anyone continue this hunt which is kinda ridiculous. Uni put those faces in the second update because they knew someone would find them. This update of course has more flames and more fire so there will be the inevitable search and scouring of every last one. I think it is a snipe hunt. This is to throw us off the scent as they continue there masterful job of hinding the details of the event. They took every step to protect the permits this year and the very slow and methodical reveal of the website and then the announcement from Aiello that 70% of the roles were code names suggests a huge desire for secrecy. The Lantern's shape and then the flames are big distractions. I like the fact that they included the blueprint/concept photos this update. That is some juicy stuff we can discuss. Well, this is just my 2 cents. Can't wait for another update!

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

yea i am going to have to agree with everyone on this one i don't see anything this time i think its just flames nothing special

also that would be a great idea jogger

I think Uni is laughing their asses off at all the energy and thought being put into the search for faces and images in the flames. Of course they threw gasoline on the flames (pun intended) with the actual faces on the flames coming out of the lantern on the second update, but seriously, before we continue with the hunt, there is something called matrixing. It is the minds ability to find familiar shapes in complex patterns. Take a look at the artciles below;

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Photos-That-AREN-T-Paranormal/Pareidolia.htm

http://www.ghost-tech.com/Matrixing.php

http://www.angelsghosts.com/matrixing_ghosts

http://paranormal.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_is_matrixing

Just throwing that out there as I hate to see anyone continue this hunt which is kinda ridiculous. Uni put those faces in the second update because they knew someone would find them. This update of course has more flames and more fire so there will be the inevitable search and scouring of every last one. I think it is a snipe hunt. This is to throw us off the scent as they continue there masterful job of hinding the details of the event. They took every step to protect the permits this year and the very slow and methodical reveal of the website and then the announcement from Aiello that 70% of the roles were code names suggests a huge desire for secrecy. The Lantern's shape and then the flames are big distractions. I like the fact that they included the blueprint/concept photos this update. That is some juicy stuff we can discuss. Well, this is just my 2 cents. Can't wait for another update!

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

Hooray! I agree! If you stare at anything long enough you'll start to see things in it anyway. I'm betting we get another update within the week. I'm sure there will at least be more photos added, so then we can have some useful speculation. I feel like we've learned more from one of those photos than days of staring at that lantern.

Oh god, i spend 2 days moving and I miss all the fun!

Okay, looking at the site, Definitely seeing the connection from Shadybrook and Shadow Creek. Not seeing school, but I like the little Alpha and Omega in the crest. Wonder the significance though, beyond the obvious beginning and end/life and death. Possible hint?

The seal or emblem on Shadow Creek looks to me like a school emblem. My guess would be the Jaws queue.

When Universal tweeted out the enlarged image for Shadow Creek they added the tent number to the title of the image! The image was titled Halloween Horror Nights Tent 2. Not sure why they did that, but I took a look at all the roles leaked for this tent and I'm speculating it's either a military house or it could be Jack's asylum (maybe renamed for some reason we will learn about later) and with the characters leaked maybe it will have a section of war veterans who are in the asylum because of psychological trauma from war..

Just a thought. I have the enlarged photo and the roles here: http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/hhn-xx-website-update-more-teasers-and-photos/?preview=true&preview_id=726&preview_nonce=e26ec7255a

When Universal tweeted out the enlarged image for Shadow Creek they added the tent number to the title of the image! The image was titled Halloween Horror Nights Tent 2. Not sure why they did that, but I took a look at all the roles leaked for this tent and I'm speculating it's either a military house or it could be Jack's asylum (maybe renamed for some reason we will learn about later) and with the characters leaked maybe it will have a section of war veterans who are in the asylum because of psychological trauma from war..

Just a thought. I have the enlarged photo and the roles here: http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/hhn-xx-website-update-more-teasers-and-photos/?preview=true&preview_id=726&preview_nonce=e26ec7255a

Please read additional posts I have made after the post you quoted where I freely admit to having been mistaken with my first impression. In fact, you can hear my cartoon self making these admissions in this wonderful video presented by Pha Q and the wonderful staff of Horror Night News:

Please read additional posts I have made after the post you quoted where I freely admit to having been mistaken with my first impression. In fact, you can hear my cartoon self making these admissions in this wonderful video presented by Pha Q and the wonderful staff of Horror Night News:

Sorry didn't see ur updates before! Cool video update!

Friday's update was quite a pleasant surprise being an update to the home page with our first actual tidbits about the attractions at HHN XX, rather than more archival information from the past. I had expected an update around this past weekend, but I had thought it would merely have been the Environments section going live.

I still expect this to happen sometime rather soon.

Hey guys, can we please avoid posting "I'm excited, happy, etc.." about the new update. We are all excited just as you are. I have alerted the others to help clean this up. Thanks!

so i checked the horrornights.be website update checker and it says the home page updated but i dnt see any thing new

My guess is that the update was the LT pop-up that now comes up when you click on the lantern.

The update checker notices an "update" every time there are any major size difference in the coding of the website.

My guess is that the update was the LT pop-up that now comes up when you click on the lantern.

The update checker notices an "update" every time there are any major size difference in the coding of the website.

that dosent happened when i clike the lantern :(

that dosent happened when i clike the lantern :(

I don't think it happens right away. i just moved the mouse around a little, then waited a couple of seconds and then it showed up. Have you updated your Flash Player?

Edited by Warborn666

I don't think it happens right away. i just moved the mouse around a little, then waited a coule of seconds and then it showed up. Have you updated your Flash Player?

i will try that and idk about my flash player :blink:

it worked i got to learn how to wait lol

Edited by HHNChef

Friday's update was quite a pleasant surprise being an update to the home page with our first actual tidbits about the attractions at HHN XX, rather than more archival information from the past. I had expected an update around this past weekend, but I had thought it would merely have been the Environments section going live.

I still expect this to happen sometime rather soon.

Well yesterday was also exciting, but we still haven't had the Environments section updated yet. I still expect this in the very near future.

It may well contain some very important images from the archives of the annual Halloween event collectively known as Horror nights.

also there is a slight change on the homepage but nothing major yet that the checker went off maybe something soon this is what the update checker says now

Current Home Page file size: 2037.58 KB

Old Home Page file size: 2036.5 KB

File last modified: Tuesday, August 3 - 9:25am (EST)