HHN XX Website Updates

i noticed this one of the pictures say's "(lower level)"

Yeah - and if you look at the facade from Shadybrook asylum (you can google and compare to the paper model) it has a lot of the same details.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like there's words on the top, and stars around to the bottom.

Is this going to be a part of the Sprung Tent 2 facade? The image in the circle looks like a shield, sort of, but that little circle inside of that is kind of odd..

The image could be a goverment seal or a seal to some secret agency

How long has the Egyptian/mummy background been on the overview page?

It has been on the site ever since the second major update (from teaser to more detailed teaser). And the picture on the screen is a photo of the facade in Frankenstein last year.

By the way: I think the new site update is very neat, I like it it!

Edited by The Director of Horror

Perhaps Shadow Creek is the "Spirit World" name of Shady Brook, like maybe any one who died in Shady Brook, their spirit is trapped in Shadow Creek. OR, maybe after the events that happened at Shady Brook, they changed the name so that they would still get patients. sort of like they had to do at Camp Crystal Lake.

btw, has anyone decompiled the new flames yet?

Edited by Sardu

Am I the only one noticing the double-entendre of "developing"? Being they're photographs.

It makes me think that the icon this year will be a photographer, but the other half of me doubts it.

Also, I think that the Details photo seems to be more of the "Prison Facade" than the Disaster facade, but I don't know.

Firstly, anyone else see how these pictures fit in perfectly with the whole "scrapbook" idea that was mentioned earlier.

Secondly, here's a side by side comparison of the Shadybrook windows and the new windows in the drawing. The detail are almost EXACTLY the same. If this isn't for the return of Shadybrook then Shadybrook must of had a sister asylum...

ShadybrookWindows.jpg

Edited by Gambit

The seal or emblem on Shadow Creek looks to me like a school emblem. My guess would be the Jaws queue.

As much as I would like to agree, it think the logo it to detailed and colorful to be a school logo. Although, Shadow Creek does sound like the name of a school.

Hmm.. im probably wrong on this but after looking at the blueprint, and comparing it to the facade of sprung tent 2, there are some similarities.

I circled in red what looks like it could correspond, And in blue if you notice the blueprint staggers as well as the side of the facade.

SprungFacade.png

Facade.png

As far as "lower level" the facade does appear to be broken up into an upper and lower level.

EDIT: The more i examine these two pictures the more i think i am wrong. haha

Edited by lilmike09

I love the direction the site has taken. Bravo for keeping my interest, Universal... now, I agree with the 16 photos, 16 "attractions" (houses & scarezones). However, does that kill the idea of a 7th scarezone in front of the Disaster queue that had been rumored? Or does it just mean it'll be an unofficial zone, like the Zombies and Chainsaw Drill Team from 2008?

The lantern is noticeably browner, clearly getting charred from the intensity of the flames. I can't tell, but can someone confirm if the icon faces are still emerging from this creepy old lantern?

Shadow Creek <> Shady Brook is just a LITTLE too coincidental. While the Shady Brook and Prison details match up, keep in mind that resources can (and will) be reused at HHN - just because the designers use some preexisting detailing does not automatically make it synonymous with the previous house the details came from. That said, there must be some sort of connection, even if it's not as direct as we might expect. My gut reaction is that it matches up with the Sprung Tent 2 facade presently being built... but of course it could be anything.

Let's just hope we don't have to wait another two weeks to get another update (which will either consist of the Environments tab or 3 more pics). I'm hungry for updates... you've set the stage, Universal, now give me a show.

Hmm.. im probably wrong on this but after looking at the blueprint, and comparing it to the facade of sprung tent 2, there are some similarities.

I circled in red what looks like it could correspond, And in blue if you notice the blueprint staggers as well as the side of the facade.

SprungFacade.png

Facade.png

As far as "lower level" the facade does appear to be broken up into an upper and lower level.

EDIT: The more i examine these two pictures the more i think i am wrong. haha

Way off for sure,

As for the seal in on the Shadow creek sign, think State seal, Poss. Maximun security prison.

I'm probably just seeing things but does anyone else see any faces in the flames as they burst out of the lantern? I know they are in the flash inside the lantern, just wondering if they are "bursting out"

As much as I would like to agree, it think the logo it to detailed and colorful to be a school logo. Although, Shadow Creek does sound like the name of a school.

Way off for sure,

As for the seal in on the Shadow creek sign, think State seal, Poss. Maximun security prison.

One reason I am thinking school emblem is that there appears to be a torch in front of the shield. Torches along with lamps and lanterns are often used in school emblems as a symbol of the light of knowledge.

School emblems are also known to be very detailed and colorful.

Compare with these:

link>school emblems

Just be sure to leave your safe search on when you click that link!

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

This makes more sense to me than a Shady Brook knock off.

I agree there looks like writing at the top and stars at the bottom. Too bad we can't really see it (if it's actually there)

Firstly, anyone else see how these pictures fit in perfectly with the whole "scrapbook" idea that was mentioned earlier.

Secondly, here's a side by side comparison of the Shadybrook windows and the new windows in the drawing. The detail are almost EXACTLY the same. If this isn't for the return of Shadybrook then Shadybrook must of had a sister asylum...

ShadybrookWindows.jpg

I have to agree with you on this one. A sister asylum/prison for the mentally insane would be faaaantastic. -_-

Edited by King_K.