HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!... I was the last person to think there might be pics in the lantern... But maybe you are right.

Here is where they come out...

fire.png

Having said that. I only see what appears to be glasses (storyteller?) a watch (Caretaker?), and a flashlight (the Usher). I see absolutely nothing for the other two.

Before this post I was thinking about where the flames came out of the lantern, but I was unable to determine this on my own. Given JWFearman's high-tech ability, it is obvious that the icons' presence in both the flames and their respective frames of the lantern is not a coincidence. I am not one who regularly tries to see things on HHN websites, but there is clearly something to be said about this lantern and its contents. The only icon that I could not recognize in the frame was the Director, but as gwarfan points out, you can see a profile of a person, but it doesn't look like our good friend Paolo. However, it must be. Then, thinking of "wasted space," I started looking at the other frames and noticed some things. The bottom frame (opposite the flashlight) appears to have a bow, which has been pointed out before. It was said to be Cindy's bow, and is appropriately placed over what appears to be a "C" in the lantern's frame. Also, to the left of the bow appears another side profile: could this be the Nightmare Man either hunting Cindy or being called by Cindy? Then, in the upper, right frame (above the flashlight) I see another face, but only one eye, part of the mouth, and a finger pointing upwards. I noticed this about a week ago, but thought nothing of it. Who is this? It looks like the Caretaker, but of course this is left up to your imagination. The only remaining frame appears to contain letters and I have fully exhausted myself from figuring it out. But it appears to be QGLC, which leads to one dead end after another. I even held a mirror up to the computer screen (as a tribute to Bloody Mary) and the reflection doesn't appear to yield anything besides "Jer," or something like that. I wanted to post this to see if anyone else is as crazy as I am and sees these other things (again, a habit in which I don't often partake) and to figure out if there are indeed other things in the three remaining frames of the lantern.

In the picture below, I did my technological best to highlight the features as best as I could. The red resembles the five icons, the blue are the two images that I mentioned above, and the green encompasses the "letters." I also circled mouths and eyes to make skeptics (some of whom are my own friends) see the figures a little better. Again, sorry for the bad quality (I would compare the image to JWFearman's original one) and remember, I'm not really that crazy.

HHNXXLanternImages-01.png

Before this post I was thinking about where the flames came out of the lantern, but I was unable to determine this on my own. Given JWFearman's high-tech ability, it is obvious that the icons' presence in both the flames and their respective frames of the lantern is not a coincidence. I am not one who regularly tries to see things on HHN websites, but there is clearly something to be said about this lantern and its contents. The only icon that I could not recognize in the frame was the Director, but as gwarfan points out, you can see a profile of a person, but it doesn't look like our good friend Paolo. However, it must be. Then, thinking of "wasted space," I started looking at the other frames and noticed some things. The bottom frame (opposite the flashlight) appears to have a bow, which has been pointed out before. It was said to be Cindy's bow, and is appropriately placed over what appears to be a "C" in the lantern's frame. Also, to the left of the bow appears another side profile: could this be the Nightmare Man either hunting Cindy or being called by Cindy? Then, in the upper, right frame (above the flashlight) I see another face, but only one eye, part of the mouth, and a finger pointing upwards. I noticed this about a week ago, but thought nothing of it. Who is this? It looks like the Caretaker, but of course this is left up to your imagination. The only remaining frame appears to contain letters and I have fully exhausted myself from figuring it out. But it appears to be QGLC, which leads to one dead end after another. I even held a mirror up to the computer screen (as a tribute to Bloody Mary) and the reflection doesn't appear to yield anything besides "Jer," or something like that. I wanted to post this to see if anyone else is as crazy as I am and sees these other things (again, a habit in which I don't often partake) and to figure out if there are indeed other things in the three remaining frames of the lantern.

In the picture below, I did my technological best to highlight the features as best as I could. The red resembles the five icons, the blue are the two images that I mentioned above, and the green encompasses the "letters." I also circled mouths and eyes to make skeptics (some of whom are my own friends) see the figures a little better. Again, sorry for the bad quality (I would compare the image to JWFearman's original one) and remember, I'm not really that crazy.

HHNXXLanternImages-01.png

I honestly tried for a good 15 minutes to see all of these. I find it amusing that you ended this post with "Im not really that crazy". I still don't see the director in the lantern. I think Gwarfan was saying he could see the director in the flame, but didn't say anything about the lantern. At least that's what I got out of his post. So I don't think his face is in the lantern. I see the glasses, pocketwatch, flashlight. Jack I can see, but the frame below (with the flashlight) looks more like a clown to me than the one above. But I can see it. Cindy's bow I suppose I can see also, but it doesn't really look like a bow. It looks like they just made a shape and it happens to be similar to a bow. I see the "20" though. I'm just not sure why some would be blatantly obvious and some would be horribly obscure and hard to see. I really tried to see the "nightmare man", "caretaker" and the letters... it's just not happening. Maybe I just need Figment to teach me how to use my imagination. I think using logic and reason, I see what's put in front of me. But who knows, maybe it's just me.

I honestly tried for a good 15 minutes to see all of these. I find it amusing that you ended this post with "Im not really that crazy". I still don't see the director in the lantern. I think Gwarfan was saying he could see the director in the flame, but didn't say anything about the lantern. At least that's what I got out of his post. So I don't think his face is in the lantern. I see the glasses, pocketwatch, flashlight. Jack I can see, but the frame below (with the flashlight) looks more like a clown to me than the one above. But I can see it. Cindy's bow I suppose I can see also, but it doesn't really look like a bow. It looks like they just made a shape and it happens to be similar to a bow. I see the "20" though. I'm just not sure why some would be blatantly obvious and some would be horribly obscure and hard to see. I really tried to see the "nightmare man", "caretaker" and the letters... it's just not happening. Maybe I just need Figment to teach me how to use my imagination. I think using logic and reason, I see what's put in front of me. But who knows, maybe it's just me.

I completely agree. I see some very blatant images. The glasses and the pocket watch are obvious... but the rest takes a bit of a strecth. incidently, i originally thought the "story teller" and "the Caretaker" flames were switched (meaning the ones that come out of the respective holes).

I'm pretty imaginative... but I just don't see anything else that makes sense.

WOW!... I was the last person to think there might be pics in the lantern... But maybe you are right.

Here is where they come out...

fire.png

Having said that. I only see what appears to be glasses (storyteller?) a watch (Caretaker?), and a flashlight (the Usher). I see absolutely nothing for the other two.

Is it me... or does the top right hand flame look like Jigsaw? Sorry if someone posted it already.

Is it me... or does the top right hand flame look like Jigsaw? Sorry if someone posted it already.

you mean billy the doll used in the movie saw? yes i see that too, and it makes sense with the watch in that frame since the movie saw has everything to do with time.

you mean billy the doll used in the movie saw? yes i see that too, and it makes sense with the watch in that frame since the movie saw has everything to do with time.

It looks a little like Billy, but he was not one of the main Icons. To me it looks like the Caretaker, and the watch goes with that too beacause his catch phrase was " Your Time Has Come"

I completely agree. I see some very blatant images. The glasses and the pocket watch are obvious... but the rest takes a bit of a strecth. incidently, i originally thought the "story teller" and "the Caretaker" flames were switched (meaning the ones that come out of the respective holes).

I'm pretty imaginative... but I just don't see anything else that makes sense.

And I too agree in a way. I am not as imaginative as you, but I still see things in that lantern. Unlike any other time, I started to look more at the details here because if they have the Storyteller coming out of a frame that has her glasses, the Caretaker coming out of one that has his pocketwatch, the Usher coming out of one that has his flashlight, and Jack coming out of one that bears an image of a mad (not sad - the image actually shows him mad and sadistic) clown, why would they not do the same for the Director? I do see a face there, but I will leave it at that. The rest was just me thinking that there may have been something due to "wasted space" in the other frames. Again, I am not one to normally search - and more specifically endlessly search - for such details, but I think that the lantern's significance and the images that are already clear caused me to post my earlier comments. As I said, we'll see if my "madness(?)" is justified with a future update.

Yea, thats what I meant.. I apologize for the name screw up... I couldn't remember the dolls name at the time of the post :huh:

Edited by robby2010

WEBSITE UPDATE.

As far as I can tell it is just ticket options which has changed. Details below:

Frequent Fear Pass

$74.99*

Frequent Fear Plus Pass

$89.99*

Frequent Fear Pass with Express Access

$154.98*

Frequent Fear Plus Pass with Express Access

$239.98*

Halloween Horror Nights $79.99 Express Pass

$79.99*

Halloween Horror Nights $69.99 Express Pass

$69.99*

Halloween Horror Nights $59.99 Express Pass

$59.99*

Halloween Horror Nights $39.99 Express Pass

$39.99*

Obviously the Express Pass price is dependant on date.

Hope this helps some of you out.

I think that is a very fair price for the FFP with express.

I agree that this is a fair price. If you only go twice then its JUST about good enough any more than that and I think it is a great pass. Certainly from attending last year on a Thursday and Sunday, I could of made use of this. Yeah, on those days you can get to see everything with a bit of savvy but this gives you a way of avoiding any kind of queue over 5 minutes.

For those who are looking for images in the lantern: A&D members themselves have admitted to putting what look like hidden clues just to mess with the people who look for them.

Yeah, but you can't deny what seems to be the Caretaker's watch or the Storyteller's glasses. Especially now that their faces are jumping out from those locations. The rest of the suggestions I don't really see (the flashlight, for example), but the previous two are obvious.

Yeah, but you can't deny what seems to be the Caretaker's watch or the Storyteller's glasses. Especially now that their faces are jumping out from those locations. The rest of the suggestions I don't really see (the flashlight, for example), but the previous two are obvious.

Some of the images look obvious, but I don't think they really point to anything. Hell, it could also have just been an accident from the artist's pen.

Edited by Cody

Here are the images blacked out...

fire-1.png

Here are the images blacked out...

fire-1.png

Ok - I can see the Director's profile and the flashlight now... but I still just can't seem to get the clown face that everyone is seeing. Is it a profile? Straight on? I feel like I'm playing one of those 3D pictures where everyone can find the image but me!

Ok - I can see the Director's profile and the flashlight now... but I still just can't seem to get the clown face that everyone is seeing. Is it a profile? Straight on? I feel like I'm playing one of those 3D pictures where everyone can find the image but me!

Are you talking about the flame or the lantern? Because I can see Jack perfectly

fire-2.png