HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

also there is a slight change on the homepage but nothing major yet that the checker went off maybe something soon this is what the update checker says now

Current Home Page file size: 2037.58 KB

Old Home Page file size: 2036.5 KB

File last modified: Tuesday, August 3 - 9:25am (EST)

Was there always the sound of a ring tone just before the LT link comes up?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

We should be getting an update at least once a week now.

Our previous update was on Thursday and our most current update is a week and one day later. I marked a calender going by this pattern.

Calender.jpg

Assuming that we get 3 new photos each update, it matches pretty well.

Thanks to Graham, he put together a schedule when we should (probably) get an update.

does it seem tent 2 always has a military theme?

The Spawning = military?

Dead Exposure = military?

Jack's Funhouse = military?

People Under the Stairs = military?

I would say no, tent 2 does not always have a military theme.

Anyway, back on topic, I think we may see another update to the site before the week is over.

does it seem tent 2 always has a military theme?

No, not really, Tent 2 has housed the following:

2006: People Under the Stairs: Under Construction

2007: The Thing: Assimilation

2008: Dead Exposure

2009: The Spawning

Thus in five years since the tent began to be used this will only be the second time it has a military theme.

EDIT - actually on second thought I think Bruins is right, Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision was in Tent 2 in 2007, not The Thing, so this would actually be the first time!

Thanks to Graham, he put together a schedule when we should (probably) get an update.

And I have an odd feeling that Bruins is also right in that we may get another update (likely in Environments) earlier than in Graham's calendar of this Saturday, August 7th.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Well even then,

Psychopath : The mind of Norman Bates

The Thing : Assimilation

The Hallow

Chucky - Friends 'Till The End

Quite right, in fact the only really military themed house in the history of HHN besides The Thing would have been Total Chaos in 2000 which also took place in a military installation. There have been other houses which have had some scenes involving the military such as Doomsday in 2008 and Deadtropolis. And I suppose the spacecraft in Interstellar Terror might be considered a military vessel, but I'm not totaly sure about that.

But you could say that Chucky had a military scene in the room with the green army men!

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Is anyone else see the three pics on the website; Mummy, Shadow Creek, and Blueprints? Because I never saw an update after the last photo.

EDIT_ @ CYNHHN315 did you reply to me?

Edited by 455888

Can anyone make out what some of the writing says on the two drawings? The one with the windows I can read,

Details (Lower Level), (a) Section, under the windows I can see something something Spine, and under that 12’ something.

other than that everything else is blurry to me