HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE EVENT MAP AND HHN VIP LOUNGE!!!

ONE OF THEM SAYS "LEGENDARY TRUTH - THE JOURNAL OF MARY AGANA

October 7, 2010 - 8pm & 10pm

An in depth and revealing review of the astonishing details that went into the telling of the odd doctors bizarre and horrifying story. COLLECTIVE operatives successfully tied together the elements of the event and solved a major mystery as to why they took place."

LOOKS LIKE BLOODY MARY IS MAKING AN APPEARENCE!! :)

EDIT: YOU GOTTA CLICK "OVERVIEW" :P

Edited by ColdHeart666

The V.I.P. lounge seems cool. I will be there on September 30th and October 7th. I may try to go into it both nights. I wonder if there is a FFP discount? I hope so. Also does anyone know if the drinks in there will be discounted? When it comes to the age limit to me there should be one that is 21 and up only just because they have cocktail waitresses serving. Then again I come from a liquor controlled state so here it would be 21 and up.

@Cody: Interesting concept, which I can see on the last days, but I don't think they'd remove all those actors for the majority of the event. (Sorry if I read you post wrong, or took it the wrong way.)

I mean it like FEAR is starting to draw them back into himself or the lantern and allowing for new icons of horror to take their place. It's kind of my in-universe explanation for why we'll be getting new, original stuff for a while. As the Crypt Keeper has shown, the old icons will probably be back another year in the future. But not soon.

Theres some new stuff on the media site, Theres some pictures of blood day, an article about opening night, and theres also some pictures of some familiar faces. Also, some pics from the employee preview it looks like. I am so excited, but i have to wait till oct 21st...sigh.