HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know what Jack and the Icons are saying in the vid while Fear is controlling them?

I believe they are copying what fear is saying, considering that they are his embodiments. He is puppeting them, sounds familiar to someones idea, now doesn't it? (Not my idea, but I remember someone else saying that)

"Soon you'll be in my grasp and i shall relish the echos of your cries(FEAR intro.). I was [in the dark] for far too long(storyteller). A new era of darkness shall now be ushered in(usher). Taking my playthings from inside the box(jack). And accepting their willing sacrafice(caretaker). Before know things created unless eternal(director). And I am eternal(FEAR outro)."

I took it off of private. It was useless for me to keep it private since it already spread. Watch the high quality version that I never should have posted. This video was never live on the Media site. It was just hiding on their server, it was found legitimately but I should have left it alone.

I'm really glad you posted this video, thanks, It's really awesome, seeing inside the house was so cool, I really cannot wait,

this video freaked me out, it might be silly but I did not expect to see her change, I thought it was going to be a normal video of the house or something, when she was talking I thought maybe a scareactor is going to come from behind her and grab her, or something like that, it was really nice thanks

Edited by black7mask

By far one of the best updates I have ever seen on HHN. Great, got past the entire thing in about 7 minutes, but the video with Fear at the end was WAYYYY WORTH IT. I am about 10000x more excited for the event now. It is so well kept, and everything has finally tied together.