HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the survey as well, But I told them that I loved the website and that they did a really good job because instead of being bun and amusing it was scary and to the point

I know the websites in the past have been a lot of fun, But I also like this "going back to basics" feeling for this year, so I wrote that I really liked it!

It also kept asking what would happen if tickets sold out for the day I wanted to go, I wonder if that means tickets are selling fast or something...

Hm... I'd forgive the lackluster site for more goodies during the event. That seems fair.

Until then... time to sit and wait. *crickets chirping*

@black7mask - Could be. Guess their advertising & the website is working as far as sales go! :)

Edited by MahB

The whole point of the website this year is to advertise only to the general public. The man himself, the one who puts the websites together, said that he wants the main site to be more for the people who just want to get an idea of the theme and see what's at the event this year, while Legendary Truth is meant for the fans who want interactive stuff. While we lose clickables and little puzzles, we instead get a big puzzle (the pictures) and, compared to 2008, a massive amount of Legendary Truth information, Q&A sessions, a whole house, and other bits.

I just dont like the website because after I look at it once I have no reason to go back again. And with LT I have gotten bored. There are such large gaps between the riddles and the Q&A was inda pointless, nothing new was really revealed. I dunno, I have gotten bored with thins year already, nothing keeps happening to keep my interest. I mean even here the forums, where after a couple hours would have pages of things to read, now only has a couple things.

Dont be mistaken I am still very excited to work and attend the even, just past years have kept me stoked until opening, right now it is on the back burner in my mind

I just dont like the website because after I look at it once I have no reason to go back again. And with LT I have gotten bored. There are such large gaps between the riddles and the Q&A was inda pointless, nothing new was really revealed. I dunno, I have gotten bored with thins year already, nothing keeps happening to keep my interest. I mean even here the forums, where after a couple hours would have pages of things to read, now only has a couple things.

Dont be mistaken I am still very excited to work and attend the even, just past years have kept me stoked until opening, right now it is on the back burner in my mind

I kinda agree about the website. Last years was by far my favorite but it just seems that this years website is simple and to the point. Which isn't a bad thing. I mean don't get me wrong I love it and all especially the music and sound effects but it just seems like it's missing something. But overall it's not bad. Then again it doesn't take a whole lot to please me...:D

I like the site for what it is intended for... but it's true there has been no reason for me to return to it.

On the flip side, LT hasn't been doing anything since the reveal. So I haven't been there either.

I think we should have had some kinda of puzzle or clues to figure out until whatever it is they are going to do...

Has anyone put the LONG version of the HHN XX commercial, from the main site, up for download yet? I'd like to have it on my computer to go with my other ones. ;)

I have it. you mean the one with the directors talking? what format you want it in. flv? AVI?