HHN XX Website Updates

I'm not an Eddie fan, solely for the fact that the only time I saw him was for a second at sweet 16, and he looked horrible. THIS is how Eddie should have been done, and I'm stoked to see that on someone. Even if you're one of the anti Eddie members, you gotta say that what you see looks sick.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I see the pic I think he'll be in Saws and Steam. Bolts, metal, chainsaws...perfecto...He could be stationed on that stage, or platform set piece in the zone.

Mae

I'm thinking more like "Hallow'd Past or the hollywood scarezone. I don't think that Eddie would fit in with the turn of the century steampunk theme of Saws and Steam

Didn't they cast saws in two locations

Yes... In Hollywood (for 20 Years of Fear) and in NY (for Saws n Steam)... Eddie is supposedly located in the 20 Years of Fear zone or in Fear Revealed. Not sure which one but it's rumored he is on either one of those streets.

nice find! THat would be awesome if we got something...

Yes it would be, also when "FEAR" pops up along with the clips, he seems to come closer than usaual. But I'm guessing if we did get anything, probably about 4 or 5 days from now, also any ideas on when the event map will be updated?

nice find! THat would be awesome if we got something...

Yes it would be, also when "FEAR" pops up along with the clips, he seems to come closer than usaual. But I'm guessing if we did get anything, probably about 4 or 5 days from now, also any ideas on when the event map will be updated?

I kinda agree about the website. Last years was by far my favorite but it just seems that this years website is simple and to the point. Which isn't a bad thing. I mean don't get me wrong I love it and all especially the music and sound effects but it just seems like it's missing something. But overall it's not bad. Then again it doesn't take a whole lot to please me...:D

Dear TNA,

I love your avatar

Sincerely

Taskmaster

havent seen this on hear but when u go to the news section there a countdown to fear that you can put on ur face book or w.e lol

Gotta check that out, i've been out of commission for a week or so

New Picture in the news section!

L1001834lr.jpg

Eddie's Back!

Woo hoo!!!!!!! Love Eddie!!!!!!!