HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

9 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

IDK where to find info on this, so feel free to move if in the wrong place, but does anyone know how much of a discount preferred annual pass gets on FFP? I remember last year the FFP post-tax being about $4 cheaper than the advertised price pre-tax. Hopefully they don't increase the price by another $8 this year like they have the last two years, given that it was only about a $2 increase each year prior. Thanks.

I'm sure there will be a price increase, always is.   AP pricing hasn't been released yet.

Also.. from Twitter.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

While we wait (and suffer) for an announcement, an old frenemy has started to tweet.

Cindy?

The first clue could relate to either IPs or the Director and/or the Usher. 

By the second clue we get a refer to "her." Sister was used earlier so being a female is important to the clue.

2 times we've seen her-

The Orfanage and 25 Years of M&M (from what I looked at she wasn't physically in Screamhouse Resurrection)

2 times we've walked her streets-

Icon Zone in 25, Roaming Hoards(?) (I've only been going since 23 so I'm using a lot of research,  not first hand experience)

Creative Folklore- she's yet to be a central figure (and it can't be Bloody Mary, another female icon). You have to know Caretaker lore to have any idea who she is

The final clue is what sold me on Cindy-

1. Strip the clue to its bone- last we saw Cindy she was in the streets with a chainsaw 

And

2. Turn over all the stones- she came out of a stone sarcophagus in 25YoM&M (also to my understanding Screamhouse Resurrections story was about the Caretaker trying to bring her back to life. Turn over stones might be tombstones?)

Considering the house under construction seems burned there's a chance that may be a Cindy house or she may be the Icon.

If the Shining is coming Cindy fits in with the twins

If Saw is coming the traps could be "playthings"

Just some thoughts from a longtime lurker

• Like 3

I think, if done properly, Cindy could be a great icon. My only concern is it possibly being too similar to Chance too soon. Having Cindy's "playthings" just seems too familiar of a theme,  after Chance's "minions". Maybe that's just me though since I did actually play with some of her minions in her scarezone last year on slower nights. I would love to hear everyone else's opinions. 

I would prefer to see this year given to Eddie or the Caretaker, and then maybe give next year to Cindy. Give the long lost icons their moment in the spotlight before possibly bringing them back for 30. 

1 hour ago, Midnight Detective said:

Cindy?

The first clue could relate to either IPs or the Director and/or the Usher. 

By the second clue we get a refer to "her." Sister was used earlier so being a female is important to the clue.

2 times we've seen her-

The Orfanage and 25 Years of M&M (from what I looked at she wasn't physically in Screamhouse Resurrection)

2 times we've walked her streets-

Icon Zone in 25, Roaming Hoards(?) (I've only been going since 23 so I'm using a lot of research,  not first hand experience)

Creative Folklore- she's yet to be a central figure (and it can't be Bloody Mary, another female icon). You have to know Caretaker lore to have any idea who she is

The final clue is what sold me on Cindy-

1. Strip the clue to its bone- last we saw Cindy she was in the streets with a chainsaw 

And

2. Turn over all the stones- she came out of a stone sarcophagus in 25YoM&M (also to my understanding Screamhouse Resurrections story was about the Caretaker trying to bring her back to life. Turn over stones might be tombstones?)

Considering the house under construction seems burned there's a chance that may be a Cindy house or she may be the Icon.

If the Shining is coming Cindy fits in with the twins

If Saw is coming the traps could be "playthings"

Just some thoughts from a longtime lurker

Cindy has appeared in a scarezone from HHN 19 that was a preview for the following year HHN 20.

HHN 20 she had her own house and (if I remember correctly) was in the fear revealed scarezone or twenty years of fear scarezone.

HHN 25 she was in M&M and the Iconz scarezone.

those are the only appearances that I can remember at the moment...

• Like 1

The last two tweets make it sound as if Eddie is involved?

As if not to compare him to Jack, and if im not mistaken he was disfigured by fire which exaplins the flames and tindering.

What if this year was the year of the discarded icons??

We get Eddie, Cindy, Crowe, etc.?? I know not likely, but just thinking through interesting ideas to lead up to more mashups at 30?

• Like 1

The lofty kin tweet was made right after HHNRumors tweeted that the Ifrit might be the same person as Emeric Belasco/The Autumn Wind. For new people Emeric Belasco was a clue giver in 2010 and changed His/Her identity to The Autumn Wind in 2011. I believe the Ifrit was directly responding to that.

I know for a positive fact that the person who gave the Emeric Belasco and Autumn Wind clues back in 2010-2011 completely retired after that and is no longer involved in such activities at all. whoever the Ifrit might be, it's not that one. I stress this because people's careers could be endangered.

• Like 5

Could each individual tweet be a house or zone?

Seems like we are reading it as one story, is that where confusion lies?

Maybe the go back tweet on the "her" was just to clarify whatever house or zone 2 is??

I'm looking at everything here...lol...its all we have had in forever!!

...I keep editing this as more thoughts enter my mind.

As I was reading the Ifrit's clues I kept thinking Terra Cruentas...

We have the sister property of IOA

The sister (of our) world -- Terra Cruentas (which was in the sister property)

The "sister" icons of Storyteller and Terra Queen

We've walked the streets of The Skool twice (once in 2005 and once as a scarezone).  That could be seen as entering Terra Cruentas twice.

And remember the Carey Elementary School bus outside the Skoolhouse.

Looking at older Ifrit clues from earlier in the year:

"Resurrected from the flame" [so much of Terra Cruentas and the sacrifice of the Terra queen had to do with fire]

"Letting the horror grow will make the fruit more sweet" [Bloodberry Wine?]

"Bishop, pawn, king or queen" [While everyone is focusing on Stephen King, maybe it's really the Terra Queen we should be considering?]

Problem: "A Scream can easily be Purged" - don't know of anything that was scrapped for 2005...or perhaps referring to the dying scream of the Terra Queen as she was sacrificed?

Problem: Terra Cruentas would in no way mesh with the IP-heavy event that HHN has become.

So maybe the "she" is The Skool itself?

But, there is a growing case for Cindy:

"Comparing me [Cindy] to lofty kin [her father, the Caretaker] would be a sin" [she was at one point to be named SINdy]

"Stoked by the past, I cannot deny" [Cindy set many fires, and one backstory gave her pyrokinesis]

"Flames burn brightest when the tinder is dry" [seemingly referring to the burning Orfanage house (which was associated with Carey)]

We have walked "her streets" twice [i.e. saw her in scarezones] - in 2010 and 2015

Looking at the older Ifrit tweets from earlier in the year:

"Resurrected from the flame" [again, referring to Cindy's love of fire]

"Letting the horror grow will make the fruit more sweet" [maybe referring to a grown-up Cindy?]

"A Scream can easily be Purged" [Cindy was scrapped at the last minute due to child abductions IRL.  Scream was scrapped at the last minute]

Problem: We have arguably seen her a lot more more than twice over the years

No clue as to the scrabble-looking clue.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 5

I believe the numbers in the grid image refer to dates. January 19th and May 16th. The account's first tweet was on January 19th and the image was posted May 16th. 119 and 516 respectively. The account has made 19 tweets, corresponding to the number of cells. I believe the coloured cells are connected tweets, teasing the same thing.

Edited by Ozian16
  • Like 1

Bad news:

The second B79 permit was withdrawn because it was a duplicate. 

Good news:

I'm still checking permits daily. I'll catch any changes made to the existing ones and will find new ones. 

As as for the Djinn, I think Doc is right. The "comparing me" tweet was directed toward HHNRumors. 

ForeverEvil1 is probably close with the Carae reference. 

No way am I looking at grids. My eyes don't like them anymore. So, someone else will need to crack that. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ozian16 said:

I believe the numbers in the grid image refer to dates. January 19th and May 16th. The account's first tweet was on January 19th and the image was posted May 16th. 119 and 516 respectively. The account has made 19 tweets, corresponding to the number of cells. I believe the coloured cells are connected tweets, teasing the same thing.

Thanks for putting this out there, I think you're on to something.

Following this logic, it looks like the first black bar refers to The Shining. The second, blue, bar refers to what we are speculating is the Catacombs requel/crossover.

Just had a thought...in the tweet from May 13 they mention "bones" and "stones." There have been two houses set in Carae: Catacombs and Gothic. Both of these houses were very well-received in there respective years. Could a crossover of these two properties be possible?

• Like 1