HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

1 minute ago, criticalanalysis said:

Do you nkow if Insidious / Saw are based off of specific movies?

Dark Fortunes sounds like total dog shit.

What about scare zones, any idea?

I believe Insidious could be based of Chapter 4 only but I could be wrong.

Saw I believe will be based off all of the films including the Saw: Legacy

As for Scare Zones I have no idea.

Edited by HHNManics

1 minute ago, HHNManics said:

I believe Insidious could be based of Chapter 4 only but I could be wrong.

Saw I believe will be based off all of the films including the Saw: Legacy

As for Scare Zones I have no idea.

And how do you know your "source" is right?

Any other hint about icon? Why a "Scarecrow" maze?

Let me say again, shit year. Repeating IPs = horrendous,.

Edited by criticalanalysis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

I know because he got a lot of it from the auditions. I don't know anything else than a Adult Cindy Icon being a Fortune Teller. I don't know if the Final original is a Scarecrow Maze it was a Guess as of the Codenamed "Plain" and the last 2 tweets from "The Ifrit".

Any news on anything besides the houses? Any new wrinkles to this year? AoV and B&T are back, but anything else stand out in the info you may know?

how does the icon play a role in the event beyond a house and scare zone presumably? Any known story weaved into the event?

Edited by N i c k

4 minutes ago, SirOwenDisney said:

Why does it have to be a Scarecrow? Why not a Path of the Wicked original maze, it could even be the 3D one or have the vortex this year. Kinda like what they did with Asylum, another scarezone turned into a house, just a thought.

Funny you say that. Last summer I created a Path of the Wicked Maze with the cortex but non-3D. It was suppose to be originally 3D but I changed it! Message me if you wanna hear more about it! LOL! 

3 minutes ago, N i c k said:

Any news on anything besides the houses? Any new wrinkles to this year? AoV and B&T are back, but anything else stand out in the info you may know?

how does the icon play a role in the event beyond a house and scare zone presumably? Any known story weaved into the event?

I actually don't know yet I only got so many details. I just know it's Cindy and she's a Adult now and she's a Fortune Teller.

3 hours ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

So you mean to tell me that not only were we getting 6 ips, but that all 6 originally were being shared with Hollywood. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit unbelievable. 

Also... If they actually swap the Conjuring for TWD and people get wind of this debacle many are going to be seriously displeased. It's almost funny to me just how ridiculous that would actually be considering how many people wanted the Conjuring and how people are ready to storm Universal with pitchforks if they brought TWD back again.

Saying they swapped The Conjuring for anything would be assuming they had a choice. 

As I mentioned back when The Conjuring was first rumored, The Conjuring has been in continual litigation. It is currently involved in a $900 million suit regarding rights. The suit doesn't just name WB, but everyone who has had a hand in the movies including James Wan. Brittle has a case. WB will have to argue that it is based on historical events to get around Brittle's rights. Brittle only has to prove that he was initially fooled by or agreed to create fiction with the Warrens. Recent publicity and other lawsuits has brought out the inaccuracies in the Warrens "facts" regarding their cases. WB can't prove historical fact when it is easy to obtain the records showing that the "witch" owner in the first Conjuring never existed. 

Whether Uni walked away from litigation hell or were forced to stop, the results are the same. The Conjuring can't/won't happen. It's the wisest course of action by Universal. 

Now, as for TWD being the replacement, one can only hope Universal has seen the decline in material and popularity. 

• Like 5

Can someone tell me how we went from vague ass clues with limited knowledge to the year to "now we know all the IPs" in like two hours?

29 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I actually don't know yet I only got so many details. I just know it's Cindy and she's a Adult now and she's a Fortune Teller.

That's a piss poor idea. So stupid.

42 minutes ago, criticalanalysis said:

Can someone tell me how we went from vague ass clues with limited knowledge to the year to "now we know all the IPs" in like two hours?

That's a piss poor idea. So stupid.

Impatience. That's how. 

You mentioned vague clues, but also missing the past. 

This is why we can't have the past. The past was official vague clues we had to piece together. Impatience has destroyed the games and build A&D use to create. 

Even when someone tries to keep that spirit alive, no one is satisfied. 

At at least we have one original we can get clues on still. 

While I can't really spec much anymore due to life getting in the way, it nice to vicariously play the ole clue game. 

• Like 2

Actually I think I may have solved the final Original Maze adding on to what Owen said with the Path of the Wicked.

Some of "The Ifrit" tweets:

The Tweet with the Black refers to the tweet he is on where as the two previous tweets which are yellow (A Color he has not yet used to hint). Then tweet right after is

Some of the lyrics include:

"Consulting with the rain"

"I'd unravel every riddle"

Which connect with some of the tweets as also singing as well hint.

Also BRAINS would connect wonderfully with this original and could connect with "Plain". Since not a lot of the Maze this year sound 3D Friendly this could be it.

4 hours ago, criticalanalysis said:

Only 100,000 more times, I'm sure.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

What if the property is Emerald City? It was a brand new show on NBC this past year...maybe it is getting a second season? The show was based on in the OZ univerese, and had a lot to do with witches...and an arching story of technology vs. magic. Just don't know if it was popular enough, but I enjoyed the show. 

If this lineup is correct.. a few questions:

Why Insidious?  I know the 4th chapter of this is due out, but not until 2018.  So, none of us will have seen the movie to compare it to the house.

Why Saw?  Who cares about Saw?  It's been done to death with too many sequels (the actual movies), and wasn't this at HHN before (not that they won't repeat.. just wondering why this, why now?)

Evil Dead?  We just had Evil Dead a few years ago.  While I liked that house, I don't need to see it again.  Honestly, if they were going to repeat a house from the recent past, Cabin in the Woods would've been a better choice.  

If they replace the Conjuring with another Walking Dead, I am going to lose my shit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

If this lineup is correct.. a few questions:

Why Insidious?  I know the 4th chapter of this is due out, but not until 2018.  So, none of us will have seen the movie to compare it to the house.

Why Saw?  Who cares about Saw?  It's been done to death with too many sequels (the actual movies), and wasn't this at HHN before (not that they won't repeat.. just wondering why this, why now?)

Evil Dead?  We just had Evil Dead a few years ago.  While I liked that house, I don't need to see it again.  Honestly, if they were going to repeat a house from the recent past, Cabin in the Woods would've been a better choice.  

If they replace the Conjuring with another Walking Dead, I am going to lose my shit.

Insidous may use scenes from Chapter 3 that were not used in the 2015 Maze while also being a promotional Maze for Chapter 4. Like "The Wolfman".

Saw will probably be a large number of the films using all of them including Legacy.

Evil Dead will be called "Ash Vs Evil Dead" for Promotional Purposes but will use The Evil Dead (Original) and Evil Dead ll.

13 minutes ago, Xtine said:

new tweet is hinting at 'smoke' 'okie' and 'rust'-- tin man? okie- kansas?

The Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz can blow Smoke out the top of his head. Okie could mean that because doesn't Dorothy live on a Farm house at the beginning of the Movie. The Wizard of Oz takes place in Kansas.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

The Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz can blow Smoke out the top of his head. Okie could mean that because doesn't Dorothy live on a Farm house at the beginning of the Movie. The Wizard of Oz takes place in Kansas.

so- lots of hints to the wizard of oz? the visual clue on the tweets is also the colour yellow?? would this be a wizard of oz maze? that would be pretty cool. warner bros own the movie rights but the book is in public domain.

17 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Others on IU are saying they've heard no Insidious and no TWD. A more exclusive IP and a new original to replace Conjuring instead. I shall wait until we see what the hell's actually happening before I bash any mazes.

I really hope THIS is correct.  God, I hate TWD with a passion.. <trying to refrain from a tired old rant, but it's hard>

How would Wizard of Oz translate to a horror maze? Who even owns the rights [eta, I'm an idiot and didn't read above]? I feel like that's just not realistic. 

The whole rumoured lineup/icon doesn't seem right to me. We'll have to see. 

Edited by Alice