HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

5 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

I know the leaked list and rumours suggest this is a scare zone, but why not a house?

Personally I think this would work better as a house than a scare zone. UNLESS they manage a street-wide projection of the mummy as a sand face (although no idea of that fits into the new reboot).  

Maybe it could be a house in the mummy queue? That would be cool. Although logistically no clue. It's been a while since I was last at Orlando...

Because here's why "The Mummy" wouldn't work as a Maze and would work better as a Scare Zone.

If it was a Maze it would go against the leaked lineup and it wouldn't make sense if it wasn't shared with Hollywood (And "The Shining" over at Hollywood will be in the Mummy Queue so it cuts that out).

The Movie doesn't look to have enough content to be a full on Maze. It just doesn't.

Plus having "The Mummy" as a Maze would be a huge identity crisis especially because there was "Tomb of the Ancients" last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

There is precedent for a Mummy house. 2, actually. 

I remember the the scarabs the best from them. Again, I process audio the best.

Besides, what does Mummy have to do with tides?

There is a Moment in the trailer where the Munmy's face is seen through a Tide-like Sandstorm. Or it could be referring to the Nile River. I'm being honest I just don't want the Mummy to be at your guys event. I will feel very bad if so as a Scare Zone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wow said:

As long as the Mummy isn't shared I think it'll be okay.

I believe that John said all scarezones for Hollywood are original, and the mummy is nowhere on the leaked lineup so we'll be good. However this is the Orlando thread so it's not really a place to discuss Hollywood 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

There is a Moment in the trailer where the Munmy's face is seen through a Tide-like Sandstorm. Or it could be referring to the Nile River. I'm being honest I just don't want the Mummy to be at your guys event. I will feel very bad if so as a Scare Zone.

That would be a wave, not a tide. 

Tides are different than waves. Tides are created by the gravitational pulls of the moon and sun. The tides are higher during new and full moons. 

Given recent tweets by others, the usage of Queen could point us in a completely different direction from the Mummy. Although, I find it difficult to attribute tides and brides to xenomorphs. 

I know this doesn't fit with the other clues, but "Rings" has a clip in the new video of a snake eating itself. I think that would make a great maze, especially recreating the scene where Samara climbs out of a tv into the real world, but scarezone? Maybe not.

Maybe one for another year. As a mashup with The Grudge? That could be pretty freaky, being chased around a house with that croaking sound then ending up in a room where Samara climbs out of a TV set to attack you?

11 hours ago, AdmiralTyler said:

Forgive me if this isn't the appropriate place to post these, but HHNVault is tweeting again.

Missed these before. 

The first one is audio from one of the Screamhouse queue videos, if memory serves. 

The second one is obviously Jack's Pop goes the Weasel. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

I know this doesn't fit with the other clues, but "Rings" has a clip in the new video of a snake eating itself. I think that would make a great maze, especially recreating the scene where Samara climbs out of a tv into the real world, but scarezone? Maybe not.

Maybe one for another year. As a mashup with The Grudge? That could be pretty freaky, being chased around a house with that croaking sound then ending up in a room where Samara climbs out of a TV set to attack you?

Well back in the day when HHN did the All Nite houses, The Rings was featured but only involving the Well and that was pretty much it, I would love to see the Rings happen as a maze and I wouldn't doubt it being on Universal's list to do, its just managing on making it happen because in Singapore and Japan would make the maze happen no problem but its wondering how the popularity with the movie is and stuff but the new one I don't think did so well, the first one I think they would aim for than the second and third film. 

2 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Well back in the day when HHN did the All Nite houses, The Rings was featured but only involving the Well and that was pretty much it, I would love to see the Rings happen as a maze and I wouldn't doubt it being on Universal's list to do, its just managing on making it happen because in Singapore and Japan would make the maze happen no problem but its wondering how the popularity with the movie is and stuff but the new one I don't think did so well, the first one I think they would aim for than the second and third film. 

Tbh after Rings flopped I don't think we'll ever get an individual maze based off of the Ring or any movie from the franchise.

I guess I better bring up the other possibility for the Replacement for The Conjuring I heard other than TWD. Which to be Nice I will give a Codename to have speculation live and you will have to figure it out. It's not a Original however...

MISSING

Edited by HHNManics

2 minutes ago, wow said:

Tbh after Rings flopped I don't think we'll ever get an individual maze based off of the Ring or any movie from the franchise.

That's not true, I mean look at Halloween, Halloween 1 was a success and Halloween 2 flopped even though it became a cult classic, The Rings' first film is still a success, even though the other films didn't do so well, they still could do something with it. 

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Missed these before. 

The first one is audio from one of the Screamhouse queue videos, if memory serves. 

Do you think the Vault would be reopened? I mean I was a big fan of the site, I wish I could have been apart of the forum and I always learned a lot about and all the stuff on it, it really helped me become even more a fan of HHN. :) I really hope it comes back! 

1 minute ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

That's not true, I mean look at Halloween, Halloween 1 was a success and Halloween 2 flopped even though it became a cult classic, The Rings' first film is still a success, even though the other films didn't do so well, they still could do something with it. 

No I know, I want the Ring just as much as anybody else. Plus, there are still some movies that underperformed that still got houses(The Thing, Dead Silence, Halloween 2); but I just don't see The Ring coming anytime soon. 

4 minutes ago, wow said:

No I know, I want the Ring just as much as anybody else. Plus, there are still some movies that underperformed that still got houses(The Thing, Dead Silence, Halloween 2); but I just don't see The Ring coming anytime soon. 

Yeah and well it takes time, I mean remember while the event happens, they are always working on the next year, somewhere in the future The Rings could happen but from now on, we just gotta be ready for whatever comes to both coasts. 

10 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I guess I better bring up the other possibility for the Replacement for The Conjuring I heard other than TWD. Which to be Nice I will give a Codename to have speculation live and you will have to figure it out. It's not a Original however...

MISSING

Any other hints?? If not then maybe... *idk I'm just throwing out movies that involve missing people* IT or Silence of the Lambs?

4 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Yeah and well it takes time, I mean remember while the event happens, they are always working on the next year, somewhere in the future The Rings could happen but from now on, we just gotta be ready for whatever comes to both coasts. 

True, and who knows maybe they'll do The Ring in 2022 for the movies 20th anniversary.

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

MISSING

Scream would be the perfect ip to tackle this year, I don't think they should wait any longer to bring the house later on down the line, the tv series is pulled atm, so it should be greenlit to happen. We all want to see Craven's original film be brought to life. 

7 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Scream would be the perfect ip to tackle this year, I don't think they should wait any longer to bring the house later on down the line, the tv series is pulled atm, so it should be greenlit to happen. We all want to see Craven's original film be brought to life. 

Uni wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole right now.  MAYBE when the show has been off the air for x years and all rights have reverted back to Dimension Films they'll try again.  But the show being on hiatus and being revamped doesn't mean they'd face any less trouble than last time.

Edited by Oysterhead00

11 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Missed these before. 

So...the second video. How likely would it be for Jack to return this year? Not that I want that, but with corporate having so much control over things I would not be surprised if they were to force it upon us. 

Is that audio specifically linked to Cindy too? (Apologies, I'm a noob, only started going in 2015)

On 5/27/2017 at 2:15 PM, ThNdIzNiR said:

4 quick tips...

1. Pony up for the express pass or you'll be waiting in lines all night.

2. If you're doing Universal Studios during the day and have the stamina to stay all day for the Stay and Scream option, it's worth it. You basically get a shot of doing 2-4 houses with little to no line and you can save your express pass for later on when it's busy.

3. Go more than 1 night if you can. Although everything can be seen in 1 night (with express), you'll enjoy it more and it will be less hectic to do it at a normal pace and take time to appreciate everything (especially the scare zones).

4. If you're not doing Stay and Scream, get there when it opens. The lines build up fairly quick and hopefully you can bang out a house or 2 before the lines are unbearable.

Good stuff... especially #3. If at all possible always go more than one night. Its impossible to take everything in and appreciate everything going through a house once. Again if possible, I know its expensive.

It's not IT. It's not The Lost Boys. My Source Confirmed it wasn't TWD. But I have heard two other possibilities for the Replacement.

One is just one film and it's a Iconic One. Someone has already said it.

The Other one is something odd, almost like a bunch films that have to do with the word Missing. Like something that is already happening.