HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I am so pissed already. We better be getting The conjuring. How are they going to promote the show if that show comes out on El Rey network that NO ONE has because u have to subscribe to it on ur tv network provider for more money. How will they work that out? I'm sure all the people are not going to subscribe because it's a package of a lot of other channels.

:( we skipped FDTD saying nahh it wouldn't and now came to bite us in the ass haha

The first season does come out on Netflix on August 19th so if you have it you could watch it there.

• Like 1

Not very excited about FDTD since it's based on the show which I haven't seen yet, but I do like the movie. And I'd take a FDTD maze based on a show over Dracula Untold which seems to be more action than horror.

Edited by shark23
  • Like 3

Oh well all we know is that it's coming. What can we do? As much as I would want something else to come instead of that, I guess we'll see how it turns out. But I don't see this in Persian bc Murdy said appealing IP and this is NOT appealing (awareness).

This is the post I found btw where I realized they were filming both commentary and HHN related things because of Murdy's post:

Had lots of fun recording commentary with the cast for the @DuskElRey Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD, out 9/16. pic.twitter.com/pn03MnmQTX

— Robert Rodriguez (@Rodriguez)

June 19, 2014

That's a wrap. Just finished shooting the next announcement video with lots of guest stars... All of them really really cool. Fun night.

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

June 19, 2014
Edited by JGmoney1996
  • Like 1

Oh well all we know is that it's coming. What can we do? As much as I would want something else to come instead of that, I guess we'll see how it turns out. But I don't see this in Persian bc Murdy said appealing IP and this is NOT appealing (awareness).

It may not be appealing to you, the word means interesting, and I think it would be an interesting maze to walk through

• Like 2

It may not be appealing to you, the word means interesting, and I think it would be an interesting maze to walk through

Yeah it's interesting but he made it seem like it was going to be a big name property.

Even at the book in the poster at the bottom I think it says halloween horror nights .com lol

Yeah it's interesting but he made it seem like it was going to be a big name property.

Even at the book in the poster at the bottom I think it says halloween horror nights .com lol

I think it says "Series Premiere" and a date. I assume they switched out the posters when doing the commentary and discussing HHN.

• Like 1

Yeah don't know how you saw that

Lmao I guess I just glanced at it but yeah I see it now. Do u guys think this was a last minute property? Bc I'm pretty sure this was not in consideration at the beginning. What could it have replaced?

Lmao I guess I just glanced at it but yeah I see it now. Do u guys think this was a last minute property? Bc I'm pretty sure this was not in consideration at the beginning. What could it have replaced?

Considering they filmed the announcement video a month ago, I'm going to assume this was planned out.

We'll see where this goes. So do u guys think the other mazes some of u predicted are coming forsure ? Or do we need to be on the look out for another out of the blue potential property? I really hope CITW and The Conjuring happen.