From Dusk Until Dawn TV Series

Original maze with involvement from Slash

An American Werewolf in London

Alien vs Predator

The Walking Dead: End of the Line

The Conjuring

Cabin in the Woods

Terror Tram invaded by the Walking Dead

Just my opinion, but I really don't like that line up... A few mazes are ok, but as a whole... It's kinda bad. =\

• Like 1

Ok I think with this unofficial announcement(at least as of right now) the maze lineup is

Soap Commercial- An American Werewolf in London

Teen Spirit- Face Off- In The Flesh

Empire- Dracula Untold

Beauty is Only Skin Deep- Alien VS. Predator

The Original Maze- Involving Slash, Roadside Attractions along Route 66 & potentially clowns(Murdy said food packaging that always creeped him out so my jump to was clowns potentially through that Clown Motel next to the burial ground listed in an earlier post.)

Terror Tram Invaded by The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead: End of the Line

And your 7th maze will be From Dusk Till Dawn

Edited by SirOwenDisney

Possibility: The video was filmed before the maze was scrapped and accidentally uploaded.

Other possibility: It was scrapped for an original in Orlando...and then unscrapped. What does this mean for Orlando's lineup?

Does this mean CITW isn't actually coming? Is the lower lot going to have two low awareness IPs?

Possibility: The video was filmed before the maze was scrapped and accidentally uploaded.

Other possibility: It was scrapped for an original in Orlando...and then unscrapped. What does this mean for Orlando's lineup?

Does this mean CITW isn't actually coming? Is the lower lot going to have two low awareness IPs?

Nobody ever said it was replacing CitW, if anything it would be replacing Dracula Untold. 2 Vamire mazes? I dunno about that.

And you know what? Know that I have seen what the tv show is like I'm actually kind of excited. I've never seen the movie but the way you guys described it it seemed like there wasn't a ton of action in it, but this seems like there is.

To me it says that our original house code named Ritual was scrapped & replaced with From Dusk Till Dawn so at this moment it appears Orlando is getting two vampire properties this year. Then again it seems like things change every day but with that video already shot i'm guessing that's the case.

Or just wouldn't be uploaded in the first place

also this should be mentioned

That's a wrap. Just finished shooting the next announcement video with lots of guest stars... All of them really really cool. Fun night.

— Horror Nights (@HorrorNights)

June 19, 2014

when he tweeted that someone mentioned that it coincided with FDTD dvd commentary filming or something like that. I forgot who it was, but props to you

• Like 2

Yeah it could easily be somebody goofed and uploaded it early. That is honestly more likely. Did the video mention Hollywood?

It had Hollywood and Orlando at the bottom of the logo. crap didn't see the post above.

Edited by Zero56

Or they just didn't want it leaking anymore than it should. Same thing with the Dracula Untold trailer. The promotional photo in the back is the same one teased on the Snapchat account

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm positive it wasn't scrapped over here in Hollywood so I highly (emphasis on highly) doubt that it was scrapped in Orlando.

But this isn't the Orlando spec page so who cares lol

So where are we guessing this will go? I don't think HoH. Maybe backlot 2?

I am so pissed already. We better be getting The conjuring. How are they going to promote the show if that show comes out on El Rey network that NO ONE has because u have to subscribe to it on ur tv network provider for more money. How will they work that out? I'm sure all the people are not going to subscribe because it's a package of a lot of other channels.

:( we skipped FDTD saying nahh it wouldn't and now came to bite us in the ass haha

Edited by aam29290