HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Lots of pictures up! Clowns looks friggin awesome. Skullz is like the horse heads in La Llorona but with horns.

Actually... Clowns characters and concepts look like the Alice Cooper mazes, just more colorful. You almost tricked me Murdy!

Although the candy cane stuffed face guy is pretty cool

Edited by DTH316

The VIP entertainment is an exclusive scare zone!

The paranormal investigation from last year was a scarezone hybrid. Theme should be interesting. Also, there is a a dj for entertainment. A bit different from 2013.

Edited by AsylumSB

Clowns art does look awesome though, it looks similar to years past 3d mazes, hopefully clowns really work in 3D

Tickets don't seem to be that different from last year except for the Saturdays, seems like tickets may have gone up $5 I don't remeber last years prices

Edited by foodstampsFTW

Well, if the mods could kindly open up a discussion thread, that'd be great. Here is my farewell to spec speech though...

This has been a really weird year in spec. All of the "wtf, really?" properties became an actuality. It was another 100% spot on year for spec, although I think I was personally at 0% . I guessed pretty much everything wrong because I thought y'all were crazy. TWD's comic's Twitter through me off. With a TV already present, FDTD came out of left field. Murdy's comments on AWIL and AVP from years prior made me think those wouldn't happen. I thought for sure if Dracula were to come, it'd be in the HOH. And I never thought friggin Face Off would be in there instead. And I didn't think we would get 7 mazes, or at least thought we shouldn't after last year's bad quality fiascos in Insidious and Evil Dead. However, good job guys. This should be an exciting year. Always a pleasure to talk HHN 365 thanks to the people who created the forums. Now, on to anticipating and judging the event before we've seen it in general discussion!

• Like 4

Well this was my first year of spec on these forums, and I gotta say it was fun. Having so many people have their own guesses right or wrong in one place, and being able to voice my own opinion was cool too. While most of the mazes we correctly guessed, I won't give anyone credit for FDTD unless they guessed it before it leaked. So here's to another year of saying the exorcist and trick r treat is happening and the site crashing after anything important happens