HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

my first HHN 06 I was a school trip with my some club my Girlfriend at the time was a part of though I was drove by her parents, and my mom dropped me off there in 07 when I was 17 now I'm 24 and the last three I have drove myself and and before that would drive with friends and been part of these forums since the beginning ......damn I'm old now. Oh well get off my lawn you damn kids!!!!!

I started going to to HHN when I was 14 in '09. D: I was alone with a friend in 2010 and 2011, multiple times. 2012, I got my license mid-October, and wanted to drive myself, but my parents wouldn't let me. ): I started driving myself to attend and then working the event in 2013... now I'm gonna be 19 for this year's. :D What a fun journey.

Well, LA traffic is the 9th circle of hell and I have a serious road rage problem so someone in my group needs to volunteer to drive this year because I am no longer driving miss daisy...

Hell yeah I remember in '11 I left at around 3:00pm it normally takes me 45 minutes to drive to USH (with traffic), but I had to pick up my GF from work which was luckily on the way but I left early regardless so our group would have time to eat but that day somewhere on the 101 a motorcycle tried to pass a truck that was exiting the freeway and he was decapitated under the trailer and I think the bike itself caused the truck some damage but basicly I didn't get into HHN until 8:00.

For Years when I was a kid I remeber my parents would talk about going to HHN and I was terrified to even think about going till I finally decided to go in 2010(correct me if I'm wrong, was this the year they had saw, Friday the 13th maze,Freddy Krueger) and after that first time going I was hooked and have been going every year since then! :)

For Years when I was a kid I remeber my parents would talk about going to HHN and I was terrified to even think about going till I finally decided to go in 2010(correct me if I'm wrong, was this the year they had saw, Friday the 13th maze,Freddy Krueger) and after that first time going I was hooked and have been going every year since then! :)

thanks I feel even older now haha

57640-Austin-powers-oh-behave-gif-GVgY.g

• Like 1

Someone asked about what the VIP includes. The last part of what Murdy says sound very interesting...

"It will certainly include unlimited FOL, the lounge with food etc, valet parking and entertainment that hasn't been announced yet"

Is he just referring to the VIP tram or a show?

• Like 2

Someone asked about what the VIP includes. The last part of what Murdy says sound very interesting...

"It will certainly include unlimited FOL, the lounge with food etc, valet parking and entertainment that hasn't been announced yet"

Sounds like a show to me

I'm sure he just means the VIP tram like insidious last year.