HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Didn't meet Murdy today :( bumped into a youtuber I like though. Good enough. Everything looked amazing from what I could see. Of course AWIL is still sexy as hell. Did HOH one last time and was very tempted to sneak into the drcula construction. It looks almost too easy.

I saw him walk into Panda at CityWalk. I wanted to say hi, but I didn't get to. I didn't want to stop him from getting lunch. :P

• Like 1

We will have the superior Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmead. That isn't speculation, it's fact. Excluding Dragon challenge we actually have a bigger foot print than Island's WW. A lot of improvements coming to not only Hogsmead village but Forbidden Journey. (Not surprising either since ours is coming six years after the Original.) as for a scarezone in there... yea, no. That's just ridiculous.

Don't see why it's ridiculous. Doesn't have to be HP themed necessarily, as long as they don't highlight certain parts of the area. If Hogwarts is in the dark (depending on whether or not the ride is open) then it would just feel like an English village.

Don't see why it's ridiculous. Doesn't have to be HP themed necessarily, as long as they don't highlight certain parts of the area. If Hogwarts is in the dark (depending on whether or not the ride is open) then it would just feel like an English village.

Warner Bros. and J.K Rowling would never allow Harry Potter locations to be themed to something else. I've never seen an English village with the architecture like Hogsmead. They would need to cover up Three Broomsticks, all the wanted posters, the store fronts... yea no.

Edited by Zero56

Warner Bros. and J.K Rowling would never allow Harry Potter locations to be themed to something else. I've never seen an English village with the architecture like Hogsmead. They would need to cover up Three Broomsticks, all the wanted posters, the store fronts... yea no.

Hey, never say never. But this is for 2016 spec.

Crap I don't like the nights of the 4 night pass since I could only get to go one of those and was short on funds for the 12 night. Guess I'm getting regular admission with AP holder discount.

I was going to get the 4 night pass but i also did not care for the nights. Why would they choose back to back weeks? I was hoping more for opening week and mid to ending season. Oh well its a great price though if you do want it

I thought the same I was hoping you could choose to use the 4 night pass any of the nights the 12 night is active. Surprisingly it hasn't sold out yet. If it doesn't sell out any time soon I'll add money to my bank account and get it after school but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Anybody see the thing Inside Universal posted about AP holders getting in the mazes first? At the bottom in fine print it says "must be at the park by 5 PM" WHAAAAAA?

This better not be Early Access, exclusive to APs or we're all DOOOOOOMED!

Hopefully this is only early-early access. Since it says 5, I'm assuming they'll let them in at 6, and then the rest of us at 630, and regular entry at 7? Unless... park hours have been expanded and they open at 6 ;)

Edited by DTH316

Same to that. If I can't get Early Access on the first two weekends then forget it. You're literally screwed without it and practically guaranteed to miss something. I'd rather wait until October when I'm assured I can see everything.

Here's to hoping this will get explained in more detail later.

Oh and AP holders get $35 off the first two weekends. Pretty damn cheap

Edited by DTH316

The last two scare zones which haven't been made official yet may have possibly been revealed in an article listed below their descriptions.

• Dark Christmas
    Universal describes this zone thusly: "...demonic creatures hunt disobedient children and drag them to hell." That doesn't exactly sound like it will be in the Christmas spirit, now does it?
  • Skullz
    This zone will introduce Wendigo, a lovely sounding chap from Native American lore. He is a half-beast monster who's got a jones for human flesh.

So my guess here is Skullz will be in the Lower Lot due to Wendigo most likely needing stilts to work & Dark Christmas on Baker Street. This article also confirms no Bill & Ted this year. If you want to read the article, check out http://themeparks.about.com/od/universalstudioshollywood/fl/Halloween-Horror-Nights-2014-at-Universal-Studios-Hollywood.htm

• Like 1