HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

honestly an SCP warehouse maze would be pretty damn cool.

I can't disagree with that. I do really hope SCP gets a sudden boost in popularity, just so maybe it can get on the possibility list. Problem is, they could stick to the major SCP's, but if they wanted to go beyond, there's debatably too many options to choose from.

all I know is the big paper mache golem that moves when you don't look at it (forgot the SCP#) would be hella freaky)

173 for the number. I'm sort of wondering how they would make that work. I thought of the top of my head that they could have lights flicker and have the actor or animatronic move around in the darkness. That may be too hard to time though. Also, 173's look is copyrighted by the official guy who made the actual sculpture in Japan, so yeah.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

173 for the number. I'm sort of wondering how they would make that work. I thought of the top of my head that they could have lights flicker and have the actor or animatronic move around in the darkness. That may be too hard to time though. Also, 173's look is copyrighted by the official guy who made the actual sculpture in Japan, so yeah.

They can just use ideas from SCP? :D Design their own 173. And have 083 be a never-ending maze. LOL. Fuck.

• Like 1

Why doesn't HHN ever dedicate one maze to help make it known?

I understand they need most of them to be high-demand so they get people to show up, but with seven mazes now, I think they can afford that one risk to try and help out and make something that deserves to popular, the popularity? I.E. Make an SCP maze and get people to find out what it is and research it on their own?

They get enough people, I think it'd work...

I think the problem is as well as with Creepypasta is they would have to loosely base it off it instead of being able to base it off of it since it's basically the internet.

We can always dream, of course. Who know, maybe next year there will be a Jeffrey the Murderer maze or Tall Tentacle Man maze? XD

• Like 1

Murdy wasn't kidding. Super early announcement at 5 am.

Clowns 3D: Music by Slash.

Congratulations, you've successfully named a maze worse than Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill.

Like, I don't even think Knotts would name their maze something so generic.

Either way, the details sound fun.

• Like 5

Murdy wasn't kidding. Super early announcement at 5 am.

Clowns 3D: Music by Slash.

Congratulations, you've successfully named a maze worse than Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill.

Like, I don't even think Knotts would name their maze something so generic.

Either way, the details sound fun.

I didn't believe you until I searched up HHN hollywood 2014 and nothing popped up and then I added clowns and it popped up haha. I seriously agree with you, couldn't they have came up with a better title, but yes this maze should be great.

Well, we know all of the houses now. All there's let to speculate on is the scarezones on London street and the lower lot and the possible new show. Speculating on the lower lot scareazone is going to be REALLY hard. I don't think we have any leads as to what it could be. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

How was this even possible? How were you guys able to speculate on an unguessable maze?

You guys (since I didn't offer much myself) got 100% of the lineup right, I'm shocked. And it's not like Orlando where they have leaks every other day.

I commend you.

Also, I hope that Clowns 3D: Music by Slash is just the media being the media. It's probably KLOWNZ 3D: Muzic by Zlazh. Get it right.

Edit: Nevermind, it's in the announcement vid.

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1