HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

First letters are "Sil" It's a long word and I assume the tagline is below it in a different color. That starts with a "B".

Edit: I took a series of pictures over and over while watching it. Not sure the correct order but I'll give segments.

"Sil", "ET", "TU" "CKS"

And the tagline has "B" and "OO"

I think this will have a Clown theme. The ice cream and color scheme all points to carnival.

Edited by JGmoney1996
  • Like 2

First letters are "Sil" It's a long word and I assume the tagline is below it in a different color. That starts with a "B".

Edit: I took a series of pictures over and over while watching it. Not sure the correct order but I'll give segments.

"Sil", "ET", "TU" "CKS"

And the tagline has "B" and "OO"

Edit: There is also a consecutive "UEE" in the top row.

I think this will have a Clown theme. The ice cream and color scheme all points to carnival.

Edited by JGmoney1996

The two options for the KDN passes are 12 nights and 4 nights. I'm probably gonna do 4 nights this year and I assume this pass might be cheaper than last year's but if the dates I want which includes Saturday opening weekend and closing night I'm gonna have to suck it up and pay the extra cost for the 12 night pass.

How would you go about recording it?

Edit: I'm going to see if any apps can record the screen and save the file, then I'll upload it into Final Cut on my computer and find a way to get you guys the pics. Doubt it will work, but I'll try.

Edited by JGmoney1996

The first few letters are NOT Sil, they're SW... I took a screenshot and that's what I got.

How would you go about recording it?

Edit: I'm going to see if any apps can record the screen and save the file, then I'll upload it into Final Cut on my computer and find a way to get you guys the pics. Doubt it will work, but I'll try.

So far this is our best shot

IT'S A CANDY FACTORY MAZE

GUYS

THE FIRST FEW LETTERS ARE 'SWEE'

AND THE PIC IS ICE CREAM OH MY GOD

WHAT

• Like 1

May have overhyped a bit there but the first 4 letters are SWEE, as in sweet, so I strongly believe in a candy shop maze. Calling it now.

Edit: Can confirm, after multiple screenshots, first 5 letters are SWEET

It appears as if the first word in the title is "Sweetlicks"

Either I'm spot on or dead wrong

Edited by deliciousoatmeal
  • Like 1

Yup. I filmed it and went through the video forwards and backwards. Definitely Sweetlicks.

Edit: Not sure what the bottom says. Either "Blood" something. Or "Boo" something.

Edit 2: Maybe Bloodycone or something? That sounds stupid, but the second half of that word is blurry beyond belief.

Edited by JGmoney1996

South West? Doesn't that relate to this whole Route 66 spec? Its known for its SouthWestern atmosphere.

Meh.

What do I know,

You guys did so freakin' good this year on spec. that it might as well be a Sweet Factory Maze...

Eat all you want.... BUT FACE THE DENTIST AT THE END!

EDIT: sorry, I read early on when you guys were mentioning SW and I got too excited. Carry on, wise ones.

Edited by TheOneBillyGunn