HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Given the SnapChat being a clip of an audio-mixing program, maybe something involving music and/or sound?

I think it's just the audio for the next reveal maze.

it sad really for orlando cuz their London would make an amazing scarezone cuz dementors would freak me the f out.

the last SW and Chucky's insult emporium was 2008 6 years ago. Nice try though you get the participation badge!

• Like 2

Technically midnight is Wednesdsay ;)

But the SnapChat same day announcement has happened for FaceOff, AVP. The only times it was postponed was when it was SUPPOSED TO COME OUT but didn't, like Dracula and From Dusk Till Dawn. TWD and AWIL didn't have one. And now I come to the end of this paragraph and realize all these instances are very evened out and there's not much correlation to prove my hypothesis. Fuck!

• Like 5

Yes it's hard... they'd have to re-render and animate the entire movie, which would cost millions.

However, videos in the queue should literally cost nothing.

Either Jim Hill Media or some other theme park news site had reported years ago, around when Simpsons first opened, that the writers for the show had pitched a Treehouse version for use during the Halloween season, but Universal turned them down.

I could imagine Universal asking for permission to run HP Hollywood in a manner similar to how Suess Landing was handled when HHN was at IOA. Even if they shut down the ride, they'd likely still need the area for easier crowd control.

• Like 1

Either Jim Hill Media or some other theme park news site had reported years ago, around when Simpsons first opened, that the writers for the show had pitched a Treehouse version for use during the Halloween season, but Universal turned them down.

I could imagine Universal asking for permission to run HP Hollywood in a manner similar to how Suess Landing was handled when HHN was at IOA. Even if they shut down the ride, they'd likely still need the area for easier crowd control.

And if they did that they might as well throw a scarezone in there. Think about it, Dementors, Giant Spiders...

Kind of off topic but there's not much else to speculate on, so...

How did you guys (who actually care) react to the Silent Hill(s?) announcement?

If you want to talk about Silent Hills (Which by the way looks AWESOME) you may create a new thread for it in the general/video games sub forum. Any posts related to that will be moved to said forum.

As for speculation, we still have....

-The theme for the original maze

-Scarezone for the lower lot and London street

-Discussion about the possible new show

• Like 1

If you want to talk about Silent Hills (Which by the way looks AWESOME) you may create a new thread for it in the general/video games sub forum. Any posts related to that will be moved to said forum.

As for speculation, we still have....

-The theme for the original maze

-Scarezone for the lower lot and London street

-Discussion about the possible new show

:o I didn't realize there was a thread for that. Thanks for redirecting me!