HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

I just read an article and supposedly skulls was a last minute add. Originally there was supposed to be a SZ to tie in AVP and they even had concept art released but the budget for it would of been too high

That would have been EPIC. So disappointed that we're stuck with scooterless skulls.

• Like 2

i just want to announce to everybody that..........I GOT MY TICKETS FOR OPENING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

..........and I'm taking a chance and doing G.A. and early entry to the backlot to save a buck.

In 2012 i paid a little over $150 for me and my girl for FOL

in 2013 i paid $238

If i paid the money i did in 2013 in 2012 i could have bought someone a FOL

So i will take all your guys advice and do the backlot first and hustle my fat a$$ if i have to lol

• Like 3

i just want to announce to everybody that..........I GOT MY TICKETS FOR OPENING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

..........and I'm taking a chance and doing G.A. and early entry to the backlot to save a buck.

In 2012 i paid a little over $150 for me and my girl for FOL

in 2013 i paid $238

If i paid the money i did in 2013 in 2012 i could have bought someone a FOL

So i will take all your guys advice and do the backlot first and hustle my fat a$$ if i have to lol

How did you already get GA tickets? Are you an AP holder?

How did you already get GA tickets? Are you an AP holder?

it says ion the bottom of the email i got "as a member of the universal studios online community i signed up to receive promotional email updates with universal studios hollywood" It's a discounted price for any of the first 4 nights and its $42.99 a ticket.

Omg, I got the email too! Yessssssss! That's a super cheap ticket price. This makes me happy.

Thanks for mentioning it or I mightve checked my email too late!

I think someone should get on Twitter and ask if any of the scare zones will be extended to the Animal Actors area. NY to the Lower Lot is too long of a walk for no scares at a Haunt and that was one of my biggest problems with the event last year. And TT scareactors being thrown out there after it closes ain't good enough. I think Purge should go back there. Like a "you thought you escaped by leaving NY street, but they're everywhere!"

PLEASE.

Edited by DTH316

I wish it can LEGALLY drive man but still 15 and been lagging on my permit :-(

Torture your parents and beg them endlessly until they take you.

I was at Universal until park closing last night, and it felt like being at HHN almost. I saw the rides open and it occurred to me: What if they have Shrek open as our "show" for the event. Maybe they might bring back the King Kong shuttle to ease up the crowds?

Omg, I got the email too! Yessssssss! That's a super cheap ticket price. This makes me happy.

Thanks for mentioning it or I mightve checked my email too late!

I think someone should get on Twitter and ask if any of the scare zones will be extended to the Animal Actors area. NY to the Lower Lot is too long of a walk for no scares at a Haunt and that was one of my biggest problems with the event last year. And TT scareactors being thrown out there after it closes ain't good enough. I think Purge should go back there. Like a "you thought you escaped by leaving NY street, but they're everywhere!"

PLEASE.

No prob i gotta let the hardcore fans on here know. We obsess over HHN all year after all!!!

It is off the USH website but check your email because it is a special link (i found mine in the promotions tab in gmail) If you are signed up with universal studios.com and clicked on the tab that you want to receive special promotional emails than they would send it to you.

Edited by Doctor Jeffula