HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Does anyone know if there's an age limit for going alone? Like, could a 15 year old buy a ticket and go alone?

There is no age limit for the event. That may be a problem with curfew laws. They'll probably have security out enforcing them as they do in CityWalk. They even make an announcement over the speaker saying that they strictly enforce the curfew laws.

I wish it can LEGALLY drive man but still 15 and been lagging on my permit :-(

I'm 16 and haven't even got my permit, I'm taking an online course that I haven't been on in at least over a month. I can't wait until I can drive so I don't need my dad to take me to go.

I'm sure you can, there's no age limit, they just recommend people under 13 shouldn't go

I'm 16 and haven't even got my permit, I'm taking an online course that I haven't been on in at least over a month. I can't wait until I can drive so I don't need my dad to take me to go.

I'm sure you can, there's no age limit, they just recommend people under 13 shouldn't go

Yeah, I'm 15 now so that won't be a problem.

Totally off topic but Universal holds its annual HHN event where they have very violent mazes and you can be underage to get a ticket yet they make some violent movies they put in theaters and you have to be accompanied by a parent or guardian to see them if they are rated R

.......just a thought....carry on people

I live in corona though which is an hour drive away from LA but I think I will go this year, that was the only problem is how far it is.

Anyways, is everything announced already? Can we at least get Chucky's Insult Emporium?

Also, they need more scare zones. I always thought how a maze based on "The Blob" wouldn't work since it be very limited but a scare zone could work. Have the Blob everywhere with the scare zone being mostly based on victims.

I live in corona though which is an hour drive away from LA but I think I will go this year, that was the only problem is how far it is. Anyways, is everything announced already? Can we at least get Chucky's Insult Emporium?

Also, they need more scare zones. I always thought how a maze based on "The Blob" wouldn't work since it be very limited but a scare zone could work. Have the Blob everywhere with the scare zone being mostly based on victims.

Yes everything's been announced

Someone I know who works in the Entertainment department said that they're hiring a LOT of Scare Patrol people this year. You can probably guess what that means regarding shows.

Those are the people who stand next to the lines right? They were fun, but it definitely means they need to make up for the lack of show.

There is no age limit for the event. That may be a problem with curfew laws. They'll probably have security out enforcing them as they do in CityWalk. They even make an announcement over the speaker saying that they strictly enforce the curfew laws.

CItywalk enforces curfew after 10 HHN is recommended for 13 and and up and is an adult event. The only problem that will arise would be as you leave the park but I'm sure they are a little more lenient since a lot of kids get picked up by parents after HHN.

Just relax everyone that's underage I've been going to HHN with friends and no parents since 2011 I was 12 back then! Lol they won't kick you out or give your parents a ticket. Last year 1am I took a survey and if I remember correctly they asked for my age so yea if your underage and want to go to HHN without an adult don't stress over it.