HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Guys, read that post a little more carefully.

Horror Nights first stab: pic.twitter.com/0anYGxyyP5

— Inside Universal (@insideuniversal)

August 16, 2014

It says that Annual Pass members can start queuing by Transformers around 4:30, while the park is still open. This leads me to believe that AP members can enter during daytime op. To me, this sounds like Early Access will not be affected for General Admission people. Although, if AP holders are already down there by the time the rest of us are, it may be a bit more crowded, but Early Access will still be the best option.

• Like 1

Guys, read that post a little more carefully.

It says that Annual Pass members can start queuing by Transformers around 4:30, while the park is still open. This leads me to believe that AP members can enter during daytime op. To me, this sounds like Early Access will not be affected for General Admission people. Although, if AP holders are already down there by the time the rest of us are, it may be a bit more crowded, but Early Access will still be the best option.

It says they're let in at 6:45pm. AKA, the time Early Entry would let us into the backlot.

It says they're let in at 6:45pm. AKA, the time Early Entry would let us into the backlot.

Yeah, but it instructs them to queue by Transformers. My thoughts are that the Early Access for GA (if there is one (hopefully)) would line up next to the gate as always, so that by the time we're down there, they're already through the mazes.

In previous years, yes, but with no show, I'm not sure. Probably, but still.

I think it'll be fine. Both times I went last year, B&T had already been canceled and there was enough time to do everything. We didn't have early access. I went the week before Halloween and on Halloween itself. Granted, we have one more maze this year to hit and Halloween is on a Friday, buuut I refer you to DTH's HHN guide for that. He's got solid tips in there.

I think it'll be fine. Both times I went last year, B&T had already been canceled and there was enough time to do everything. We didn't have early access. I went the week before Halloween and on Halloween itself. Granted, we have one more maze this year to hit and Halloween is on a Friday, buuut I refer you to DTH's HHN guide for that. He's got solid tips in there.

Yes, solid tips that are mainly based on hitting Early Access. I know I'll be able to do everything probably, but I'll end up giving up on dinner, Despicable Me, and going through any maze more than once. The first and the last of which I've done every year. I just don't think there will be time for that anymore.

Yes, solid tips that are mainly based on hitting Early Access. I know I'll be able to do everything probably, but I'll end up giving up on dinner, Despicable Me, and going through any maze more than once. The first and the last of which I've done every year. I just don't think there will be time for that anymore.

I'm going to reply to this on DTH's thread about this. This debate doesn't belong on the spec thread.

That awkward moment when you're watching the FDTD series and the guy who voiced Handy Manny from Disney channel is Carlos. And if Murdy doesn't use "Got your balls on?" As one of the passwords for the Gecko brothers he's doing something wrong with that maze.

YOU MEAN FEZ?

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 2