HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

The Conjuring could still be a share but that would make Orlando's living doll house that we think is an original is actually The Conjuring which I did speculate personally might be the case but it appears it might only come to Hollywood & Orlando would get it down the line.

I still think The Purge is our only shared scarezone announcement & I believe they make it next week when Anarchy comes out.

Ferox, can you remind me & us all just what TTT said was coming to both events, I was trying to remember & completely forgot.

Same. Back when I was but a lurker I read a few of his posts but not all of them.

I'd like to believe Murdy not being active on Twitter is a sign he is using his spare time aside from working on everything else to work with the PR team to get announcements out asap. (Most likely not but damn it don't kill my hype!) :unsure:

Last announcement they started teasing around 7:20, If we go past 12 then its safe to say we wont be getting an announcement today. If not, then we still have sunday.

Maybe Early Sunday morning to get in on that Super Moon hype?

Edited by Zero56

possibly, I still think the announcement is coming today. It seems like Murdy only explained what goes into an announcement yesterday because some people were thinking the announcement was coming yesterday due to the snapchat hints.

The FB page started teasing around 7pm for TWD announcement so I guess if we don't see anything around that time frame it's not happening.

Ferox, can you remind me & us all just what TTT said was coming to both events, I was trying to remember & completely forgot.

Insidious, TWD, UMR3.0, The Purge, Exorcist, and TRT. He also said Resident Evil would be the 7th maze and there would be a 3D Ghostbusters show in Shrek.

For Orlando, Insidious, TWD, Propmaster, AHS, TRT, Ghostbusters, Dead Space, Purge, and Nightingales 2.

And that they would have a year round TWD attraction where they check your ID to see if you are 13.

Nope, I wasn't TTT. My jokes aren't that elaborate. And if they were, they would at least have a decent payoff lmao

Told ya the announcemement situation seemed it was gonna be delayed a week. Oh well. Kinda lame when we know what it is.

• Like 2

Aiello is tweeting some cool pics of inside The Walking Dead house. So there's that. Meanwhile Mudy is doing who knows what.

I wonder if we are getting the Big Spot location too.

Edited by Zero56