HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

You know how we ruled this out because of the facade not being family-friendly for daytime op?

Does that mean it's going in a soundstage? Because it is definitely NOT family friendly.

Unless they do what they did with ED and have the facade inside the maze.

lol do we really need more proof?

No, but here it is anyways :D

QN5qb4d.jpg

• Like 2

You know how we ruled this out because of the facade not being family-friendly for daytime op?

Does that mean it's going in a soundstage? Because it is definitely NOT family friendly.

Unless they do what they did with ED and have the facade inside the maze.

No, but here it is anyways :D

QN5qb4d.jpg

What are you talking about? This is totally family friendly

Titty+Twister.jpg

(Obviously, I'm kidding so please don't take this post seriously)

• Like 3

Then there's the fact that if this IS the facade it will most likely be inside. I'm constantly surprised at how many 10 and unders I see at HHN. (And of course daytime op)

I'm pretty sure they might just call it The Twister. They seem to be naming it like that in the video (which is a clear indication)

................... lame.

I had a feeling when I saw they were following their twitter. But Murdy built up the line up so much, I didn't think there'd be some low awareness property on there when AWIL was already pretty low too with TWD three-peating.

Three out of the seven mazes that are basically confirmed are kinda not that great for me. Don't get me wrong, I love FDTD but I've never seen the show, and I've really had no big ambitions to see it as a maze.

However, this has a lot of potential, but I can already tell it ain't gonna be maze of the year quality. It'll kinda just slip into the middle like El Cucuy, Alice Cooper Goes to Hell, and other mazes that sorta remind me of it.

I would've prefered Dracula Untold - maybe because don't know what that entails. If we get this AND Dracula into the HOH, that's way too much suckage in one event.

I think this also counts as a property from this year since the show started this year also.

And not doing Resident Evil, Cabin in the Woods, or American Horror Story for bullshit reasons just to turn around and do THIS?

This really couldn't have been what they were looking from the beginning, could it? Is Robert Rodriguez's association to the event THAT important to make sure they reach out to the latino community? I love the guy, but c'mon.

Again.............. lame.

Mod note: Please move all from Dusk 'Till Dawn maze discussion to the new thread for that maze. Thanks guys.

@DTH: Even though I've already been through it in Orlando, I do agree that CitW would have been a better option than this. I do think its possible that Dracula is still on the table. I don't think marketing cares about variety at the event like Murdy does.

• Like 2

If this is the Freak Out maze I'll be disappointed. The awareness is so low that archaeologists haven't found it yet.

Lmao xD hahaha

Yes!!! This is how I feel especially about AHS. He clearly said about both AHS and RE that he cannot do them due to TWD being at the event and he chooses a darn show that is far less known than AHS and RE franchise

Yes!!! This is how I feel especially about AHS. He clearly said about both AHS and RE that he cannot do them due to TWD being at the event and he chooses a darn show that is far less known than AHS and RE franchise

I think the real reason is that FX are just hard folks to work with. Orlando was going to do it last year, but they replaced AHS with Evil Dead. The scenes that FX wanted in there were far too extreme for the event's standards, from what I hear. It's still weird considering that the show, I'm sure, will be pretty close to what AHS would have involved.

• Like 1

I think the real reason is that FX are just hard folks to work with. Orlando was going to do it last year, but they replaced AHS with Evil Dead. The scenes that FX wanted in there were far too extreme for the event's standards, from what I hear. It's still weird considering that the show, I'm sure, will be pretty close to what AHS would have involved.

How extreme were they trying to be? Haha HHN already has nakedness, bad language, and crazy shit lol I'm pretty sure what FX wanted was going to be too expensive for HHN

How extreme were they trying to be? Haha HHN already has nakedness, bad language, and crazy s*** lol I'm pretty sure what FX wanted was going to be too expensive for HHN

I don't think HHN would be up for doing several rooms involving rape scenes.

• Like 1

Okay, AHS is fine. Off the table. But RE and CITW... easily would've been better than El Cucuy or Black Sabbath.

Seriously! If Murdy really was so concerned about variety, why is it that I never thought it was an issue when I went to Orlando? They had TWO zombie houses, TWO houses set in a cabin in the woods, and two houses set in a prison. They felt very different and great to me. There was no need to sacrifice "variety" for crappy mazes.