HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Why would they announce AWiL tonight when the full moon is tomorrow night going into Saturday? If they did it tonight instead, that would be kinda disappointing in a way.

That is, assuming the announcement is in fact AWiL.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Seems like the photo is David in mid-transformation. But it could be Dracula Untold.

My thoughts on it. The contorted Arm isn't enough to say it's David but I though of that scene.

14621770375_bcecf603d9_b.jpg

Edited by Zero56

The worst part of early construction videos is all the footage of stuff that will one day have construction on it.

"Yup here is Baker street...it will probably have some scary stuff eventually...here is whoville that is probably going to be home to some walkers when they get around to that...just filling time really."

• Like 2

Seems like the photo is David in mid-transformation. But it could be Dracula Untold.

My thoughts on it. The contorted Arm isn't enough to say it's David but I though of that scene.

But he circled a certain part and said that was a clue, not the whole picture.

But he circled a certain part and said that was a clue, not the whole picture.

You're very good at pointing out the obvious. Like I said the contorted arm is not much to go on (So obviously they wouldn't highlight that as a clue) but when I saw it I thought of David in Mid-transformation.

Or it could be Sunlight passing through a circular window (As someone on FB has already jokingly pointed out it looks like the Super Smash Bros. Emblem) and the person on the left is Dracula or a Vampire of sorts. I guess we'll see pretty soon.

Edited by Zero56

Obviously the picture isn't very clear, but it does seem like there is some sort of light coming in from a doorway. So chances are it is the moon. Either that or maybe it is light reflecting off of Big Ben/Clock Tower.

I'd say there is also the 2% chance that it could be Dracula Untold.

You're very good at pointing out the obvious. Like I said the contorted arm is not much to go on (So obviously they wouldn't highlight that as a clue) but when I saw it I thought of David in Mid-transformation.

Or it could be Sunlight passing through a circular window (As someone on FB has already jokingly pointed out it looks like the Super Smash Bros. Emblem) and the person on the left is Dracula or a Vampire of sorts. I guess we'll see pretty soon.

Yes u r right. The things on the side could be the buildings. And it's him transforming on the streets of london.

Also I might be completely thinking it too much but what if that light is the flash from his camera from when he took the pic? And probably took a pic of a picture from the computer and used flash? Maybe not.

Edited by aam29290

Obviously the picture isn't very clear, but it does seem like there is some sort of light coming in from a doorway. So chances are it is the moon. Either that or maybe it is light reflecting off of Big Ben/Clock Tower.

I'd say there is also the 2% chance that it could be Dracula Untold.

Thinking about it it DOES look a bit like Big Ben

Or even yet what if it's Dracula and that contorted thing next to him is apart of his cape/clothing? The edge which is the collar sticking up to the sides?

Or even yet what if it's Dracula and that contorted thing next to him is apart of his cape/clothing? The edge which is the collar sticking up to the sides?

I did some photomanipulation and the light/bluish item resembles the StayPuf Marshmallow man. Hmmmmmm...

Sorry. I got nothin'.

• Like 1

Did anyone else notice in the video when they were showing 747 stage pictures it said "747 WD Walls" WD = Walking Dead? so walking dead in soundstage this year?

If you go a few pages back this was a topic of Discussion. Murdy clarified on Twitter The Walking Dead is in the same location.

The picture is definitely Big Ben. The hands are in a 12:15ish position. So I decided to google Big Ben in Horror Movies and realized the biggest piece of speculation we've been missing...

Google it yourself. Its literally the first thing that pops up. Its an 80s property... would require a HOUSE facade...and is a cult classic.

I can't believe we overlooked this.

................. :-P

• Like 1

In all seriousness, it sucks that the awareness is going to kill the maze's ratings. It's probably going to be the biggest year to year rating drop in HHN history. But it will make for a good repeat maze on peak nights.

• Like 2

Bahahahahaha.

I think AWIL will do fine. Its in a high traffic venue.

For some reason, ever since The Mummy's facade has switched sides, that venue has been getting some pretty short lines. Silent Hill and Evil Dead were both pretty current at the time as well.

I remember I willingly waited in a 2 hour line for TCM on a Wednesday, Halloween night in 07 at that venue... and to think, 6 years later, i'd wait 5 minutes for Evil Dead on a Thursday at the very same place, while Insidious had a 90 min wait across the way. Strange turn of the tides.

I think its because JPs queue is deceiving.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, it sucks that the awareness is going to kill the maze's ratings. It's probably going to be the biggest year to year rating drop in HHN history. But it will make for a good repeat maze on peak nights.

I honestly don't think that should be a problem. If HOTC was able to do well, then AWIL shouldn't have a problem. I doubt anyone is going to go through that maze, see those giant werewolf puppets, and say it sucked just because they haven't sen the movie

Edited by Ridesandstuff

You're comparing high awareness IPs to low awareness IPs, and you're also using years that didn't have TWD in the backlot as a comparison.

I honestly don't think that should be a problem. If HOTC was able to do well, then AWIL shouldn't have a problem. I doubt anyone is going to go through that maze, see those giant werewolf puppets, and say it sucked just because they haven't sen the movie

If the narrative is confusing if you haven't seen the movie and Murdy knows awareness effects ratings, a lot of people who go would be negatively effected by having not seen the movie. I'm basing this off what Murdy has said about ratings and awareness, I think he has the inside scoop.

• Like 1

I can already see it now...

"What the hell is American Werwolf in London?"

"Seriously we got this instead of Resident Evil?"

"Didn't Orlando get this last year?"

and that especially stupid Commenter that says

"Wow you guys are bringing AWiL back? HHN has run out of ideas"

• Like 1