HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

The director of Jeepers Creepers is better known for raping a child than directing movies, so I wouldn't count on that.

Even scarier haha but isn't the 3rd movie coming out? And yeah ur right I doubt it would be popular if it does.

Also in addition, I have a feeling Murdy is going to retire when he hits the big 50. He is or will be 47 this year.

They should just go for it. Have a Rosemary's Baby maze, an Annie Hall maze, an X-Men maze...the music maze could be R. Kelly.

An Annie Hall maze would attract the wrath of Star Wars fans everywhere who are STILL bitter that Annie Hall beat the original Star Wars for Best Picture at the Oscars... Hey, that could be a possible room! Annie and Alvy being tortured by Star Wars fans with toy lightsabers! LOL

people are still mad about that? ....wait.. that happened?

Yeah... Some SW fans will never get over it.. people on YouTube and IMDB usually flame Annie Hall vids and message boards with "Star Wars should have won!" and "Annie Hall is boring compared to Star Wars" and (my personal favorite) "If the Oscars committee had any dignity, they'd revoke the Annie Hall Oscar and give it to George Lucas"

So where is speculation for the original maze's theme and person attached to it?

Other than it possibly having something to do with the song Route 66, there isn't a heck of a lot to speculate about since the clues were so incredibly vague.

The original maze also has a strange connection to a song that was written in 1946...It's about a place... It's been covered many many times - Route 66

-

There are three main characters we've created for this maze

One was inspired by an old TV commercial that I find particularly disturbing... could be just about anything. I guessed the first McDonald's commercial. see here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXv7Y8QA4

Maybe Remco's Baby Laugh a lot? see here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kvenmWEhFE

There are 100's+ to choose from.

-

One was inspired by a character in a John Steinbeck novel... Just so happens to be a role I played back in my acting days many moons ago (Confirmed to be Lenny from Of Mice and Men)... a farmer who crushes small animals?

-

One character was inspired by a psychological condition or rather something people with this condition do... It's a recent phenomenon... people getting arrested on purpose so they can get into jail?

-Other inspirations for this maze include... The packaging for a food item that has always creeped me out (I think he said he doesn't like the small cups of ice cream with the wooden spoon, but no idea if that is what we're looking for) and a movie prop we've used at HHN (I've got nothing)

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Other than it possibly having something to do with the song Route 66, there isn't a heck of a lot to speculate about since the clues were so incredibly vague.

The original maze also has a strange connection to a song that was written in 1946...It's about a place... It's been covered many many times - Route 66

-

There are three main characters we've created for this maze

One was inspired by an old TV commercial that I find particularly disturbing... could be just about anything. I guessed the first McDonald's commercial.

-

One was inspired by a character in a John Steinbeck novel... Just so happens to be a role I played back in my acting days many moons ago (Confirmed to be Lenny from Of Mice and Men)... a farmer who crushes small animals?

-

One character was inspired by a psychological condition or rather something people with this condition do... It's a recent phenomenon... people getting arrested on purpose so they can get into jail?

-Other inspirations for this maze include... The packaging for a food item that has always creeped me out (I think he said he doesn't like the small cups of ice cream with the wooden spoon, but no idea if that is what we're looking for) and a movie prop we've used at HHN (I've got nothing)

I think the strongest lead we have at this point is the movie prop. Has he said anything about a movie prop before?

I'm going to go by my theory that the celebrity attached to this Maze is in that Celebrity album on HHN's FB page. The one that stood out to me as a valid candidate is Slash. I'm probably entirely wrong but that's all I got. :unsure:

• Like 1

you may not be far off

Well shoot. I hope it's not Marilyn Manson (He's just... odd) and Gene Simmons I wouldn't be able to take seriously. I might be in the minority but I really want Coopes to come back. :/

That Halloween facade in Orlando sure does look a lot like our JP facade... weird.....

Yeah, weird...

They aren't getting AWiL again and we aren't getting Halloween again, so we have 2 options:

1) It's a coincidence

2) Its a completely different shared IP that we're way off on the speculation for

(I think it's option 1)

• Like 1

Or maybe it's a mix of I.Ps? American Werewolf in Haddonfield! Has Murdy gone too far with his creative license this time?! :mmyers::lol:

Whether it be AWiL or Halloween I'll be pretty damn happy with either.

Edited by Zero56