HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Not up to date but you get a good idea of how similar it is the The Slaughtered Lamb.

14554322074_ee996d8770_b.jpg

What's up with the 3 holes in the middle towards the top (nm... no more holes in the newer pic)? Is that grey thing sticking out supposed to be a chimney?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

What's up with the 3 holes in the middle towards the top? Is that grey thing sticking out supposed to be a chimney?

They were still putting up the pallets when this photo was taken (From Inside Universal btw) and the grey slab is apart of Jurassic Park.

I know. I have a friend who is a TM for Jurassic Park and he's kind enough to let me know from time to time how it's progressing. (from the outside)

Edited by Zero56

They were still putting up the pallets when this photo was taken (From Inside Universal btw) and the grey slab is apart of Jurassic Park.

I know. I have a friend who is a TM for Jurassic Park and he's kind enough to let me know from time to time how it's progressing. (from the outside)

Awesome. Ask him to send some pics your way once construction gets further along (if he can)

was anyone else pissed about that announcement though? They made us wait til 12 to announce something everyone knew was coming lol.

Almost like when they announce An American Werewolf in London later this week? Or will people be happier with that since it's a new ip to Hollywood?

Just saw the Purge: Anarchy, I'm glad it's not going to be a maze because I don't think there's enough to work with, but I'm disappointed the purge taking over all the scare zones isn't happening because I think there would be some great scare zones if they were based on the movie

Just saw the Purge: Anarchy, I'm glad it's not going to be a maze because I don't think there's enough to work with, but I'm disappointed the purge taking over all the scare zones isn't happening because I think there would be some great scare zones if they were based on the movie

Any interesting Purgers?

Almost like when they announce An American Werewolf in London later this week? Or will people be happier with that since it's a new ip to Hollywood?

i will. I'm fine with TWD coming back, i just dont think it was worth an announcement at 12 in the morning since we prettymuchknew it was coming since the event ended last year and will continue to come for many more. At least with AWIL there was some sort of mystery leading up to now even with the facade. I mean, you still "refused to believe" it was AWIL even when the fairly obvious slaughtered lamb facade was up...

i will. I'm fine with TWD coming back, i just dont think it was worth an announcement at 12 in the morning since we prettymuchknew it was coming since the event ended last year and will continue to come for many more. At least with AWIL there was some sort of mystery leading up to now even with the facade. I mean, you still "refused to believe" it was AWIL even when the fairly obvious slaughtered lamb facade was up...

Are you sure the announcement was at 12, I thought it was like 3 in the morning

I never said AWIL wasn't coming, I just refused to believe it was Soap Commercial.

and he had already said soap commericial was being built in JP. Even with the slaughtered lamb facade and JP being the originally planned location for AWIL in 2012, you still doubted it

• Like 1

It still hasn't been announced yet. I can't wait for him to explain to everyone that Miss Piggy was the actress he was looking for with Soap Commercial.

I'm still pulling for Teen Spirit to be Trick 'r Treat, I'm not sold on Cabin in the Woods.

Trick 'r Treat... Sam's Halloween Massacre

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

It still hasn't been announced yet. I can't wait for him to explain to everyone that Miss Piggy was the actress he was looking for with Soap Commercial.

I'm still pulling for Teen Spirit to be Trick 'r Treat, I'm not sold on Cabin in the Woods.

Trick 'r Treat... Sam's Halloween Massacre

Murdy already said he's waiting to see how the sequel does for Trick 'R Treat.

Edited by Zero56