HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Honestly, if this is the line up or similar to it ... I'll be beyond bored, the only ones that interest me is CITW and The Exorcist, which, Murdy has tried getting for years, and I highly doubt he got this year, I think in the past he's also said it would be a very difficult one to execute due to the nature of it all, plus ... there's really not much material for a maze.

Just my opinion.

I agree with you 100 %. It does seem somewhat boring and not as exciting as the other years. CiTW is a must and The Conjuring

Yeah I know they're various different properties, I just don't feel the Awe! from previous years. But you know, I have to go into the event excited as is and with an open mind because in the end I know HHN won't let me down.

Yeah I know they're various different properties, I just don't feel the Awe! from previous years. But you know, I have to go into the event excited as is and with an open mind because in the end I know HHN won't let me down.

Fair point.

Anyways, like Freak mentioned yesterday... I can totally see them using The Conjuring for V.I.P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EHcSDuBQ9A

As for this new lineup, as much as I want that to be it, I don't think it's all going to happen. I don't think there will be 7 mazes this year, so I would take cabin out and put the original in mummy. And if there is 7 houses and the 7th will be in a soundstage, then still take out cabin and put it in the soundstage. I think I'm starting to believe AvP is coming just because it's been said about a few hundred times, but I'm still think it's not coming. I'm not sure if exorcist is going in Parisian, but I think it's coming. Everything else is definite.

Edited by foodstampsFTW

As for this new lineup, as much as I want that to be it, I don't think it's all going to happen. I don't think there will be 7 mazes this year, so I would take cabin out and put the original in mummy. And if there is 7 houses and the 7th will be in a soundstage, then still take out cabin and put it in the soundstage. I think I'm starting to believe AvP is coming just because it's been said about a few hundred times, but I'm still think it's not coming. I'm not sure if exorcist is going in Parisian, but I think it's coming. Everything else is definite.

Tease a 7th house on the Teaser site and not have a 7th house at all? That sure would be an interesting marketing move...

Didn't Murdy de-confirmed Exorcist some time ago...

14584810931_6c5e904e3e_b.jpg

I'm suprised...usually we've dropped the exorcist as a possibility by now. I honestly don't know why it's still being considered at this point

What more do you need? The site literally says "more murderous mazes than ever before"

I'm suprised...usually we've dropped the exorcist as a possibility by now. I honestly don't know why it's still being considered at this point

What more do you need? The site literally says "more murderous mazes than ever before"

Yeah haha and if there isn't 7 mazes then there will be a lot of people complaining and asking why did they lie to us haha

Is that your only evidence for a 7th house

Actually my Dad told me. Becuase he's friends with John Murdy.

(obviously i'm joking)

Anyways not sure what more confirmation you need other than from Marketing teasing a 7th maze.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

I want myself to be wrong on this but, the only reason speculation on a 7th maze started was because of the super secret project with the musician, and that doesn't even look like its for a maze at this point

I mean it's not like they used that tagline before when they added more mazes...

14566833586_6aaed94c88_o.png

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 4

Guys.... I had an epiphany. Could the super secret project be a VIP house ala Trapped at Knott's? That would explain more mazes than ever before and why Murdy is calling it a super secret project.

Murdy said earlier this year that he would never do an Extreme House. They wouldn't tease more mazes if one is strictly behind a 200 dollar paywall.

Guys.... I had an epiphany. Could the super secret project be a VIP house ala Trapped at Knott's? That would explain more mazes than ever before and why Murdy is calling it a super secret project.

First I thought of this...

...but then I thought of this. So I realized it would be pointless to post. I thought of this sometime last week.

I want myself to be wrong on this but, the only reason speculation on a 7th maze started was because of the super secret project with the musician, and that doesn't even look like its for a maze at this point

The musician is involved in the original maze, not the project

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Probably not. The only reason it returned last year was because of the scarezone.

I guess. Murdy had the idea in 2012 but waited for the right opportunity. It seemed like a hit with the Guests, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities for it to return.