HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

and where are the scares? 1 person dangling from a tree and probably a recreation of the basement scene? Sounds more like an open house visit than a hhn house. Maybe it is just me, but people seem to get awfully excited when an average horror movie gets released nowadays. Unless they keep rolling out sequels and spin offs, I'd bet no one would even care about The Conjuring 10 years from now.

Trick 'r Treat would make a way better house.

That was a very rough walkthrough. I was only telling what rooms they'd use. I agree TrT would make a better maze, but it's time-sensitive for next year. We'll have to wait.

Idk I would personally enjoy the Conjuring.

You might be able to have a more effective Conjuring house if the walkthrough was done slowly and with small groups. With tons of yelling and screaming people being rushed through in a non-stop line, how would you be able to get the scares across in an impressive way?

You might be able to have a more effective Conjuring house if the walkthrough was done slowly and with small groups. With tons of yelling and screaming people being rushed through in a non-stop line, how would you be able to get the scares across in an impressive way?

That was basically every Maze last year. Welcome to Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 2

Basically either late tonight (midnight) or Friday. I'm hoping for the former! :-D

Perhaps its a Hollywood exclusive, so they're not worried too much about it.

I have a good feeling it'll be tonight, y'all! Murdy has been tweeting quite a lot the last couple of days.

Edited by DTH316

I have a feeling it will be tonight. Friday is the only other possible day and Murdy said it will for sure be this week, just not sure what day in case of delays. So that means that he may be planning for tonight, but in a worst case scenario it gets delayed until Friday.

That's a lot of Bathsheba!!!

Why would I be scared? Bathsheba wants Carolyn to kill her kids and then herself, she could care less about me.

But seriously, seems like some decent ideas, but I'm not sure they would translate all that well in a rushed manner. You'd also need a lot of people who look fairly identical to pull it off convincingly.

^^^^ One killer... but with how many death scenes to work with? How many death scenes are in the Conjuring?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

Why would I be scared? Bathsheba wants Carolyn to kill her kids and then herself, she could care less about me.

But seriously, seems like some decent ideas, but I'm not sure they would translate all that well in a rushed manner. You'd also need a lot of people who look fairly identical to pull it off convincingly.

^^^^ One killer... but with how many death scenes to work with? How many death scenes are in the Conjuring?

Very true

Hmmm my same thought about if a Predator jumps out at me. I don't have any weapons so he ain't gonna come after me. And you can't go off of death scenes cause only 1 person died in Insidious 1 and 2 combined.

Hmmm my same thought about if a Predator jumps out at me. I don't have any weapons so he ain't gonna come after me. And you can't go off of death scenes cause only 1 person died in Insidious 1 and 2 combined.

More than likely you'll be killed from the xenomorph that will be battling that Predator or possibly hit by the Predator's crossfire?

and like he said above me...

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I guess only the people who have had the luxury to visit Orlando's event know you don't need over the top gore to make a house scary. But other than that Murdy took creative liberties with Friday the 13th in 2009 to add in more content. I'm sure he can do the same for The Conjuring.

• Like 1

I guess only the people who have had the luxury to visit Orlando's event know you don't need over the top gore to make a house scary. But other than that Murdy took creative liberties with Friday the 13th in 2009 to add in more content. I'm sure he can do the same for The Conjuring.

Not all hollywood mazes are over the top gory... Insidious wasn't... but thats the only one lol

Who's talking about gore?

Taken out of context... if you go back a page, you'd see I was responding to what someone else had just said. (which apparently has been deleted or moved?)

But anyways, a death scene doesn't have to be gory.

I don't even go to Hollywood HHN, only Orlando.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR