HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

Doesn't mean it couldn't be at the event (not saying it will be- although I certainly would NOT complain if it were)

The Thing wasn't out when it was a maze at HHN in 2011

As well as Dracula Untold this year... assuming the spec is correct.

I'm still not sold on Dracula- has anyone actually found any solid links yet, other than the Orlando connection?

The Empire codename is tied farily well to Dracula Untold as well.

If I had to guess, I'd say marketing is forcing both parks to go with this.

The main thing that points me to Dracula is one of the properties is a film being released this year.

Only way i'd say its not Dracula is if The Conjuring maze is partially based on the upcoming Annabelle movie. (Which would give it waaay more content to work with)

A trailer for that should be dropping soon, sometime within the next week or so....

IS THAT WHAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS WAITING FOR?

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

what else could he be hinting at?

It almost has to be the full moon late friday night/ saturday morning. Besides, the facade is pretty much already built, and many people already think it is AWiL anyways, so what better time to drop that announcement than on the 1st full moon of the summer just days after Universal launches their huge Potter attraction. How can it not be?

The main thing that points me to Dracula is one of the properties is a film being released this year.
Only way i'd say its not Dracula is if The Conjuring maze is partially based on the upcoming Annabelle movie. (Which would give it waaay more content to work with)
A trailer for that should be dropping soon, sometime within the next week or so....
IS THAT WHAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT IS WAITING FOR?

:o Let's hope it's that

Or maybe they are announcing Halloween at the same time(ish) that we're getting Awil?

Or Empire. Concentrate and ask again could easily be a reference to the changing codename.

I doubt it I've never seen them reveal mazes at the same time that are different during the same week, though I may be wrong.

Edited by aam29290

I doubt it I've never seen them reveal mazes at the same time that are different during the same week, though I may be wrong.

I don't think they will. That would cause a LOT of confusion with the GP.

I think Orlando is announcing Halloween for the simple fact thousands of people have now seen the facade. Cat is out of the bag. No use baiting it, take advantage of it now.

Edited by Zero56

With The Purge being released next week, its very likely it'll have the Annabelle trailer attached to it. However, I can't think of a time where a maze announcement has coincided with a trailer release, so I don't know why I keep coming to that conclusion :(

To be fair the GP is always confused no matter what. I heard people last year asking "Where if Resident Evil?" "They removed Cabin in the Woods for Evil Dead?" No moving around confusion unfortunately with a large fanbase.

• Like 1

Murdy himself said that the awareness is at the bottom of the heap.

I'm looking forward to the cries of "What the Hell is going on?" after the Nazi demons start firing at guests.

Not putting down the movie as I am a fan, but I know if you have never seen that part it would make no sense in the middle of a bunch of werewolf action.

• Like 2

Every year, my friends ask me at least about one of the properties.

"What's Alice Cooper?"

"What's Black Sabbath?"

"What's Hostel?"

"Oh, House of 1000 Corpses is a movie too? I thought it was just some Rob Zombie maze."

"I thought Jason was in Halloween?"

GP are dumb anyway. This is why we should just get what the fans want =D

• Like 1