HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

It's probably not AWIL or Dracula since those are Universal properties. There wouldn't be a hold up in announcing those.

Unless they are waiting for a specific time.

So with that said, I think we'll be hearing a shared IP that's NOT Dracula

WOO! One of the hard ones out of the way.

Didn't Murdy also say Evil Dead wouldn't happen? And it did.

Speaking of Evil Dead since they're recycling walls from that I was thinking, depending on which walls, it would be perfect for Cabin in the Woods.

he said that... in 2012(becuase Sony came to him and wanted it at the event but didn't want to show him the film) and came up with some excuse as to why the leaked pamphlet from last year was fake. And of course we all know Raimi and Campbell hold the original series close to their chest.

Edited by Zero56
  • Like 1

Seems like a cool show...haven't gotten a chance to watch yet. Hopefully it'll influence the guys over at AHS to get the stick out their asses. Also I'm gunna go on a limb and guess that this is the ip going into Parisian square. From what I've seen, the environments would fit fairly well in that area

Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

Plot twist? So what's our new lineup? I HIGHLY doubt that they'd have 2 vampire mazes, so is this replacing Dracula?

I'm ok with that, neither interest me, but Dracula didn't even seem like a horror movie to begin with, so I'd rather have FDTD

From Dusk Until Dawn TV Series

Original maze with involvement from Slash

An American Werewolf in London

Alien vs Predator

The Walking Dead: End of the Line

The Conjuring

Cabin in the Woods

Terror Tram invaded by the Walking Dead