Horror Unearthed 2012

March's Strategy For Cage Game: Click randomly and get frustrated until you go back to Memory Game, then play Memory Game.

March's Strategy For Coffin Game: See "March's Strategy For Cage Game" above =P

I spent a long time doing the matching game as well, and I used a method very similar to yours. Instead of using the pictures, which are designed to look similar and confuse you, I gave each tile a name, and said it in my head every time I flipped it over.

HOWEVER, I find that I can get points a lot faster now by just doing the coffin game. I pick 3 coffins, and an order to click them in. Then I just keep repeating. Even if you don't get it until your third try, you can still get up to 20 Life Force if you do it quick enough. The odds are pretty good if you keep clicking the same coffins every time, and it's an easy 50 or 40 Life Force. This is a lot less effort than the matching game, which gets me anywhere from 30-70 Life Force if I'm lucky, but only gives you 5 Life Force for matching them all just in time. Even though I know it's random, for some reason the third coffin seems to be empty the most for me.

HA! Still my Legion is bloody terrible. I've managed to climb to 7th place though, considering nobody in my Legion cares...

I wish. my legion is tenacious. Every time I get close to the prize... three more morphans jump ahead. So I pretty much sit at 5th.. forever... <_<

I wish. my legion is tenacious. Every time I get close to the prize... three more morphans jump ahead. So I pretty much sit at 5th.. forever... <_<

Im slowly creeping up to you at 57 right now. Slowly but surely.

Edited by Dr. D

Seeing as how there's only about 2,000 people playing and 3,000 cards in production (right?), there should be plenty for everyone who's actually interested or cares enough. I'm also interested though if there are specific hours that the cards are available to pick-up and if they'll be available to pick-up any day throughout the entire event.