The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

My source has walked through this house and I'm happy to report that we will be getting some of the elements we had hoped for, the die hard fans will be especially pleased... ;)

Of course, I know this isn't really news to anyone, but I was very happy to hear that some of the main locations I was hoping to see are in fact going to be part of the house.

My source has walked through this house and I'm happy to report that we will be getting some of the elements we had hoped for, the die hard fans will be especially pleased... ;)

Of course, I know this isn't really news to anyone, but I was very happy to hear that some of the main locations I was hoping to see are in fact going to be part of the house.

You mean we are going to beat up Shane like it was discusse earlier?! Haha

• 2 weeks later...

so fun-fact the zombie on the site is called "deer eater"

Guess that's not a vegan zombie then.

So do you guys think we'll see any of the characters from the show? Maybe a generic sheriff who's supposed to be Rick. Or Shane and Sofia. What do you guys think?

I'd like to think we'd see a few them scattered throughout the house...Rick, Shane, maybe even Merle? A zombie version of Sofia would be pretty damn cool.

I'd say it'd be neat to see Carl, but they could never use him because he wouldn't stay put, he'd keep on wandering in and out of the house.

• Like 3

so fun-fact the zombie on the site is called "deer eater"

An even cooler fact is the actor who played him was Gregory Nicotero. He also played the walker that bit Amy. Who is Gregory Nicotero? He's only the co-executive producer, special effects and makeup supervisor, and a director of the Walking Dead. ;)

TWD-Greg-Nicotero-560.jpg

• Like 1

I am hoping to at least see Rick, Lori, Carl, Shane, Dale (prolly by the camper), Darryl, maybe Merle on the rooftop scene and Michonne at the end would be the cherry on top

if we see any characters

it should be

TyfU7.jpg?1w3pBK.jpg?1lHmqw.jpg?1

at least I would like to see those,

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1

I hate to be a downer, but from my understanding I don't think we'll be "seeing" any of the licensed characters from the show (i.e. Merle, Derryl, etc.) because what I've heard is that they never settled the dispute over the use of the licensed characters. I think the licensed characters not being shown on the attraction page helps reinforce this. Do I feel 100% positive on this? I don't, but I'm not sure. All we have to do is just wait and see.

I hate to be a downer, but from my understanding I don't think we'll be "seeing" any of the licensed characters from the show (i.e. Merle, Derryl, etc.) because what I've heard is that they never settled the dispute over the use of the licensed characters. I think the licensed characters not being shown on the attraction page helps reinforce this. Do I feel 100% positive on this? I don't, but I'm not sure. All we have to do is just wait and see.

I wonder if they could even give us zombies that look like them at least,

Sadly, I tend to agree, Reaper. It would be really neat, but I think we'll have to settle for some of the more famous walkers. I really want to see the execution of the Well Zombie. So to speak.

Really? Darn, I was hoping to see a chained Merle actacking people ontop the roof top scene.

As much as I want to see Darryl, for the reasons you've stated, I've pretty much accepted this to be the case. Still think it will be a fun house though.

• Like 1

Do you guys really think they would just have zombies in the house though? Wouldn't that get repetitive? I would think that even though they couldn't come to terms to use the actual characters, they could still cast generic clones of them.

I think they are relying on the scenery to relieve the repetitive nature of just zombies. They want people to recognise scenes from the show and relive them in the footsteps of the shows characters. I agree with the previous poster when he said we are replacing the characters from the show with ourselves. They just don't have the permission to use the characters likenesses as we'd have seen it by now in the advertising. I think it'll still be good though experiencing the journey that Rick and the others went through first hand.

• Like 2

For me, the entire point of this house is to walk in the footsteps of the characters of the show through some of the most iconic scenes from the first two seasons. That being said, having zombies in the house is kind of necessity. I don't really know how they would use any of the characters to begin with...unless they had dioramas set up and they were battling with zombies, etc. But to me, watching someone else avoid the zombies isn't quite as much fun as trying to avoid them myself. :)

• Like 2

Not a huge fan of The Walking Dead, I will admit that, from what I've seen, it is one of the better shows out there....I just never really got into it. Since the house involves zombies, I will definitely be making a trek thru it...always fun getting to outrun zombies.