The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

Orlando Sentinal got a "First Peek" at the house. Like I said the facade is beautiful

http://blogs.orlando...ror-nights.html

Theres something I noticed at the bottom of the article. It says, "The barn, with burning smell, ends the house — unless you count the hordes of walkers outside in the new free-form scare zone at this year’s HHN." Did the Orlando Sentinel just confirm the Walker SZ for us?

Edited by Dr. D

Orlando Sentinal got a "First Peek" at the house. Like I said the facade is beautiful

http://blogs.orlando...ror-nights.html

Theres something I noticed at the bottom of the article. It says, "The barn, with burning smell, ends the house — unless you count the hordes of walkers outside in the new free-form scare zone at this year’s HHN." Did the Orlando Sentinel just confirm the Walker SZ for us?

The facade does look really great. :o

One thing that confuses me is why would they do the "Don't open Dead Insde" doors green? They weren't green in the show. -_-

The facade does look really great. :o

One thing that confuses me is why would they do the "Don't open Dead Insde" doors green? They weren't green in the show. -_-

Really? I thought they were green...but I am a bit color blind especially with green, gray and brown. They're bright green in the pics, but that's with the light on. When it's dark and just slightly lit, I'd imagine they will match up about perfect.

101_RT_BookSpread_Hospital-W.jpg

The facade covers more area than past facades.

If you're including the truck and the trailer with the dead bodies, yes it covers a bit more area. But there's really only one extra wall than what's been there in years past but it doesn't really protrude out much farther than walls from years past. I'd say it's about the same size as the Zombiegeddon facade maybe just slightly bigger. But I wouldn't say it's significant enough to really be considered much larger than years past. Just my take on the facade haha :P

Here's a link to the Hollywood walkthrough in case anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpcPcTb19Q8

looks okay but it felt like it was missing something, looked good but didn't feel great, I don't know, I guess with the darkness of the night, the actors and the sounds it might really make a difference,

I wonder how different ours will be,

Edited by Mr. Black

Really? I thought they were green...but I am a bit color blind especially with green, gray and brown. They're bright green in the pics, but that's with the light on. When it's dark and just slightly lit, I'd imagine they will match up about perfect.

The maze doors just look really dark compared to the show, even with the dark not sure, but no biggie I'm not going to Orlando, just stating an observation of mine.

THAT is your biggest concern? They are doors.

I never said that was my BIGGEST concern, but when it's something as simple as doors I would think they can match them perfectly, since the "Dont open dead inside" doors are iconic to the show. THAT is why it's a CONCERN.

Edited by shark23

I never said that was my BIGGEST concern, but when it's something as simple as doors I would think they can match them perfectly, since the "Dont open dead inside" doors are iconic to the show. THAT is why it's a CONCERN.

Dude, chill, they are just doors...

Look at it this way, it's going to be dark when you go through the maze so the color of the doors probably won't be as noticeable. And while the doors are iconic to the show, I don't think the color variation will make a dramatic difference in whether or not you enjoy the experience.

Also, the handwriting on the door looks slightly different. I don't think they brought the original artist in to draw it. Needless to say...I'm concerned. Lol

Dude, chill, they are just doors...

Look at it this way, it's going to be dark when you go through the maze so the color of the doors probably won't be as noticeable. And while the doors are iconic to the show, I don't think the color variation will make a dramatic difference in whether or not you enjoy the experience.

I am chill???? Lol I'm just saying what I observed, and that's it. Lol :lol:

I am chill???? Lol I'm just saying what I observed, and that's it. Lol :lol:

Cool... :) Your response just seemed like you were REALLY concerned about those doors being the exact color! Like I was afraid you might bust out a paint color swatch from Lowes or something... ;)

From the Orlando Sentinel pictures, I don't see too much rooms from the show setting(other than the hospital and barn). Not saying there won't be but it seems more of an original take but I love the small references to the show like Daryl's crossbow and motorcycle also the bunny slippers from the first walker ;) also the facade looks great can't wait to go through it, after all this is the one being highly advertised throughout all forms of media.

Sooo... can someone who saw the video explain it please? It just went private. :(

It's probably better that you DON'T see it. I only watched about half way through and turned it off...just in case they have the same stuff in Orlando. A spoiler free rundown:

• Why was there a hole in the roof of the hospital in the series? They explain it as saying that if there were zombies in the hospital, you'd do whatever you could to get out!
  • They revealed a floor gag and illustrated how they did it.
  • SPOILED a few boo holes (this is what made me turn it off). Won't even mention them.
  • Mentioned that stuff scareactors are to beat on, such as something there, they build it stronger so they can scare the crap out of you and illustrated it.
  • Explained the lighting of a room.
  • Mentioned one scare where a scareactor has a little monitor to see you coming.