The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

So I'm confused. Did you like Shane or not? LMAO! I don't know if you knew Hush but in the comic book Carl killed Shane at the end of season one. When Shane was aiming the gun at Rick in the woods and Dale ran into him in the comic book Shane was going to pull the trigger but Carl shot him first.

LOL...hard to tell which I'm leaning with old Mcdouchebag Shane huh? :) That somewhat redeems Carl for me then, he shot Shane in the comic book and on the show...that makes up for him being an annoying little kid otherwise...LOL

Maybe this belongs in Wishful Thinking, but I'm hoping for a zombie Carl :P

Then have other characters telling Lori "See, this is what happens when you don't keep an eye on your kid during the zombie apocolypse". ;)

• Like 2

Okay, then I will make my own Zombie Carl doll to bring with. Hey, it worked for Cats N Combs.

LOL...THAT is a brilliant idea right there. And when people say "But Carl isn't a zombie on the show..." You can reply "If he keeps wandering off like he does, he eventually will be". :)

Well if you want to make the Zombie Carl doll realistic don't forget to give it the ability to wander off :P

Your killing me...LOL Zombie Carl would be the only walker who wouldn't follow a herd, he'd wander off on his own.

• Like 2

You guys think they'll give this house a bigger facade than they usually give houses in the Disaster! que?

I think the facade should be the gas station where the main character(Rick?) first encounters the walkers as it's the opening scene to the series and happens right before the hospital. Or, simply make it the outside of the hospital where he escapes and sees all the dead bodies on the floor.

I am also wondering what the facade will be. As a fan of the show I can't really think of one scene that captures the essence of the whole series that they could make into a facade.

Also anyone remember the crawling torso zombie in the park from episode 1? I would love to see that, wouldn't be too diffiuclt to pull off either.

Also anyone remember the crawling torso zombie in the park from episode 1? I would love to see that, wouldn't be too diffiuclt to pull off either.

considering they had that effect with a ghost in Winter's Night last year and that they said they took the idea from that segment of the comic/show, i'd be surprised if we didn't see it. I'd also be surprised if we didn't see our half eaten horse from Nightingales again as it was featured in that 1st episode.

It's been confirmed that they bicycle crawler (torso zombie) and the well zombie from Season 2 will both make an appearance in the house.

• Like 1

It's been confirmed that they bicycle crawler (torso zombie) and the well zombie from Season 2 will both make an appearance in the house.

Well zombie = dang there goes our uncontaminated water supply. I think that thing ripping in half grossed me out more than the rest of the gore in the entire 2 seasons combined.

I'm probably the only sap out there who actually cried when Rick went back and shot the torso zombie :( It was just one of those pivotal moments on the show where you the humanity of the situation really stood out. I remember him saying "I'm sorry this happened to you"...then shooting. Likewise, I balled my eyes out when Morgan was sitting on the second floor of the house with his wife in his scope and couldn't pull the trigger. Whoever would've thought a show about zombies would be so touching. :playdead:

• Like 2

Don't feel bad. I bawled my eyes out when the walker got Dale. Damn Carl!

Me too :( I really liked Dale, but I had a strange feeling he was going to be offed before the end of season 2.

Another reason Carl pisses me off...LOL

• Like 1

I swear... I'm going to make a shirt that says, "I Blame Carl" just for this thread.

You make it, I can guarantee that all of us would buy it.

I would, just so when I do go to beat the shit out of him he already knows my reasoning.

• Mark M. changed the title to The Walking Dead: Dead Inside