The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

1933548773_TWDDeadInsidelogo.thumb.jpg.e989a63f0791a869899fb58cb65fcdbc.jpg

There is strength in numbers and you must band together to make it through many of the iconic settings made famous by the critically-acclaimed AMC hit television series, The Walking Dead. As the city is crawling with hordes of “walkers,” the issue of your becoming one of them is not a question of if, but when.

so when it says the fans will be running not walking is that saying they will be chasing us? or just that little hype they give

I believe thats just hype saying that fans will be so excited that they will want to run their as opposed to walking. that sentence says we'll be running, not walking to universal, not anything about the actual house. personally I'll be driving there, but the writer just meant it as figurative hype to say the fans will be super excited so supposedly they'll be running to Universal for it.

Looks like the house will start in the hospital

^this was confirmed back when the house permit showed up.

Scene 1 - Hospital Hallway

Scene 4 - Rooftop

From the video announcement, there was concept art of the store with zombies outside of the doors. That was from Season 1, so i cant remember if that scene came before or after the rooftop.

on top of this we have Season 2's "barn"

I'd say that the dead horse from last year's Nightingale's house will show up in either Scene 2 or 3, or somewhere close to the barn scene.

^this was confirmed back when the house permit showed up.

Scene 1 - Hospital Hallway

Scene 4 - Rooftop

From the video announcement, there was concept art of the store with zombies outside of the doors. That was from Season 1, so i cant remember if that scene came before or after the rooftop.

Written with the room permits in mind!

And I believe that the store was after rooftop when they go looking for Merle after seeing he escaped. Also, IF the house enters into a prison-style scarezone, what are the chances we see the barn on fire? Technically it would make sense...

Written with the room permits in mind!

And I believe that the store was after rooftop when they go looking for Merle after seeing he escaped. Also, IF the house enters into a prison-style scarezone, what are the chances we see the barn on fire? Technically it would make sense...

the burning barn could be easy in theory...they could do effects like The Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes...which i believe was my fave house of HHN XX

• Like 1

Did anyone read the article on DTF that said the producers of TWD insisted on their scenic art & design teams playing an active role in the design, construction and scenic painting etc of the Hollywood and Orlando houses. They also are lending UNI the molds from the zombie masks and prosthetics. I'm expecting a pretty authentic experience.

• Like 1

This is the house that has me psyched for this year. I'm so glad to see that Uni is taking pop culture and infusing it into the event this year. TWD is the perfect catalyst for an amazing house...here's hoping it is going to be as mind blowing as the hype suggests it will be.

• Like 1

Actually I would like the show more if I didn't hate most of the characters. Daryll was cool and Rick was.. but half these people I'd want to kill myself.

Agreed. It's one of the reasons I can't stand the show. Everyone on it is an insufferable twit.

Which is the reason this house is just "meh" on my list. Definitely the one I'm looking forward to the least.

I would love to see a "Laurie" prop getting torn apart by walkers...

SHE is the most annoying person on that show, it not television in general

That would not be a bad thing at all. She is the only person on the show I want to smack hard. Upside the head. With a baseball bat.

Everyone else has their shit together, but Lori just seems to be caught up in so much angst about everything. Hey here's an idea, if you hadn't slept with that douche bag Shane and could possibly be pregnant with his kid you might not feel like such an insufferable pain in the ass.

Rick's too good for her.

**End of rant**

Could we have a Shane prop that we get to beat the shit out of too? He annoyed me from the very first time I saw him on screen.

• Like 4

Wow--Harsh--LOL--Lori really is annoying in the series far more so than in the comics and believe me there are far more annoying characters in the comics...Looking forward to someone getting torn apart...AAAAHHH the carnage!!!

I think the house itself will be good, with some nice scares infused into these scenes we are gonna get. I watch the show, but yes some of the character make you wanna throw them to the walkers as well lol. Im glad Im not the only one who was fed up with Loris BS lol

That is a brilliant idea!

Perse, we need to petition for a "Beat the Everloving Shit Out of Shane" prop for this house... :)

I think the house itself will be good, with some nice scares infused into these scenes we are gonna get. I watch the show, but yes some of the character make you wanna throw them to the walkers as well lol. Im glad Im not the only one who was fed up with Loris BS lol

Mr. Grim, I've often thought...if I was left alone with Lori, I'd pull a Shane, shoot her in the leg and let one of the walkers do their thing....LOL Poor Carl, if he grows up to be normal on all fronts it'll be a miracle...LOL

• Like 2

They need to cast someone as Carl, and have the actor randomly wonder from the house out into the scarezone and then appear randomly in other houses, and then back in this house, just randomly walking through silent hill and the other zones,

• Like 2

honestly carol annoys me as much if not more then lori... hoping to see darryl in the house

To be honest I don't think you are going to see any characters in the house. WE, the guests are taking the place of the characters as they do not have the rights to use them. Only the locations and setting.

To be honest I don't think you are going to see any characters in the house. WE, the guests are taking the place of the characters as they do not have the rights to use them. Only the locations and setting.

Then, fellow guests - prepare your "22" pendants and prepare to be eaten or beaten.

• Like 1