The Walking Dead: Dead Inside

mr.luck

They need to cast someone as Carl, and have the actor randomly wonder from the house out into the scarezone and then appear randomly in other houses, and then back in this house, just randomly walking through silent hill and the other zones,

LOVE IT! :-) They should have him randomly hit a concession stand, grab some popcorn....and of course the whole time Lori would be asking "Where's Carl? Has anyone seen Carl?" Seriously, the world is being overrun by zombies and you can't keep an eye on your kid? (You hear me Carol, you see what happend to Sophia...)

Ladies, ladies lets not talk I'll of the dead lol. Actually thinking about it carry on he was a major ass lol.

He was a complete douche bag wasn't he? I so wish Rick would've put a shank in him sooner than he did...

• Like 1

I imagine that they won't include the characters, but how can you have a roof top scene without Merle handcuffed to a pipe! I realize they could just do the bloody hand and hacksaw but I'd rather see a guy shouting obsceneties and laughing deliriously.

• Like 1

Ha ha then watch The Walking Dead show lol. All will be made clear like a finger pointing to the moon lol.

Or like realizing "Duh, Shane WAS a douche bag from the very beginning!" :-)

I imagine that they won't include the characters, but how can you have a roof top scene without Merle handcuffed to a pipe! I realize they could just do the bloody hand and hacksaw but I'd rather see a guy shouting obsceneties and laughing deliriously.

THAT would be freaking hysterical...

Personally, I'm looking forward to this house. If there is going to be an IP house(s), I prefer it to be one I am familiar with and I've watched this show from the start. I'll be a little disappointed though if there are absolutely no characters at all from the show. Especially would love to see Darryl about with his cross bow ready for some walker hunting action.

To be honest I don't think you are going to see any characters in the house. WE, the guests are taking the place of the characters as they do not have the rights to use them. Only the locations and setting.

Agreed. I'm under the assumption that they only paid the license for the TV Show but not for the characters, if that wasn't the case I'm sure we'd have already seen them by now in the web advertising or announcement video. They only talked about recreating the sets and taking the place of the characters like Grimp0nd said. However, we might end up seeing generic versions of those characters, as has been speculated before.

With that been said, I don't think this will have a negative impact on the house, specially with Nicotero and the KNB EFX Group working really close with Universal, even providing the exact same molds and make-up pieces that they used on the show. I'm excited to be able to experience the story we already know from the Comics and TV Show, the same for Silent Hill.

• Like 1

They need to cast someone as Carl, and have the actor randomly wonder from the house out into the scarezone and then appear randomly in other houses, and then back in this house, just randomly walking through silent hill and the other zones,

I so totally, completely agree with this... since Carl is never, ever in the house.

As others have mentioned previously, a generic young boy and a generic little girl zombie would so add a delightful ambiance to the experience. I vote yes.

• Like 1

I so totally, completely agree with this... since Carl is never, ever in the house.

As others have mentioned previously, a generic young boy and a generic little girl zombie would so add a delightful ambiance to the experience. I vote yes.

Carl is the one person who you can always rest assured is never going to be where you think he should be...that kid is so lucky the worst thing that has happened to him so far is getting shot. I figured by the end of season 2 he would've gone the way of the zombie, but he lucked out. With Lori as a Mom, I'm not sure how much hope he has for making it through season 3 unscatehd.

Instead of "Where's Waldo?" it should be "Where's Carl?"...I felt like we were playing a version of that all through season 2.

If only this house was based upon the comics and no the show. Then we would have a ruthless/badass killer version of Carl and not the one o the show. Regardless this house will be amazing.

wouldn't make a difference since the characters wont be in the house, basing it on the comics or the series wouldn't make any difference since the settings are the same pretty much,

All I know is if this doesn't end into a scarezone similar to zombiegras then im gonna be slightly jaded...

Imagine "surviving" the house only to run out to an infestation of zombies!

jarmor...I haven't "seen" you around in ages!!! Nice to have you back on the boards buddy! :)

I like the idea of the house ending in a zombiegras style celebration...you made it through the house, now party like a dead person with the zombies who were trying to kill you ;)

All I know is if this doesn't end into a scarezone similar to zombiegras then im gonna be slightly jaded...

Imagine "surviving" the house only to run out to an infestation of zombies!

I compleatly agree. If they did that (the running out of the house into a "herd" or other zombie scarezone) it'd pretty much be like the shows constant cliffhanger endings I feel, which would be awesome. That feeling of "oh cool, we/they just made it through all of that pain and torment and.... FML."

I compleatly agree. If they did that (the running out of the house into a "herd" or other zombie scarezone) it'd pretty much be like the shows constant cliffhanger endings I feel, which would be awesome. That feeling of "oh cool, we/they just made it through all of that pain and torment and.... FML."

Or we all walk out and Carl is just standing there and he says "Congratulations, you found me...unlike my worthless Mother." :)

• Like 1

jarmor...I haven't "seen" you around in ages!!! Nice to have you back on the boards buddy! :)

I like the idea of the house ending in a zombiegras style celebration...you made it through the house, now party like a dead person with the zombies who were trying to kill you ;)

I've been around just not as active. I cant wait for this year. I've already booked my flight and hotel for the first weekend...

• Like 1

I'm thrilled to read that everyone agrees on who is a pain in the ass on the show. That smug, know-it-all, "I'm better than you" look that Shane always had made me want to smack him. I did the Snoopy happy dance when he finally went down.

I think this house will be pretty good - with or without the actual characters. Although, you guys are cracking me up with your ideas for Carl. Brilliant!

• Like 1

I loved Shane, he was what kept the show good when it got boring in season 2, (yes, sometimes season 2 got boring, only sometimes) when there were no Walkers, there was Shane, lol

about the House, I'm wondering, Are we going to get the same forest from the Wolfman? seems like it would be good, just have zombies instead of the werewolves,

also if the house might end in the barn..

Will Sofia be shown? an actress as Sofia? I mean, that was a Huge part of the end, but it is a Huge spoiler for people that have not seen it yet,

makes me wonder, probably not, but, it would be surprising if they do that

Edited by black mask
  • Like 1

I loved Shane, he was what kept the show good when it got boring in season 2, (yes, sometimes season 2 got boring, only sometimes) when there were no Walkers, there was Shane, lol

about the House, I'm wondering, Are we going to get the same forest from the Wolfman? seems like it would be good, just have zombies instead of the werewolves,

also if the house might end in the barn..

I'm envisioning the swamp room of The Walking Dead to be just like the forest room out of The Wolfman. Looking forward to that because that was awesome!

So It is safe to say that we will see Bicycle Girl? seems like the kind of Prop HHN already did before with Body Collectors,

I am thinking, looking back at the seasons, there are not a lot of different places they go,

there is the Hospital, the rooftops, the stores, the forest, the farm, the barn, I think that's pretty much it, most of the show happens in the forest and the farm overall,

so I wonder what we will get in the house,

I wonder If they could show Merle chained, or if they will show just his hand, It would be cool to have an actor yelling mean things at you chained, but dont know if they can use the characters or not,

also, Maybe we will see a Zombie

Zombie Shane and Zombie Sofia Perhaps?

that's 3 characters that should be shown in the house, that we should see, I really hope we at least get the 2 zombie ones

and speaking of the characters of walking dead

Walking Dead Characters I love:

Rick Grimes

Daryl Dixon

Shane

Maggie

Glenn

Walking Dead Characters I Hate:

Andrea

Lori

T-Dog

Carol

Merle

and it would be my dream come true if they played this song either in the Queue or the house itself,

I really wish they did, it is such a powerful song

Edited by black mask

^^Black Mask, the producer of TWD already confirmed that we will have an appearance of the Well Walker and Bicycle Walker in the huffington post please see the second post of this thread for source. For the spoilers I hope so I would enjoy it even further

Edited by CinemaOfTheDead
  • Like 1

^^Black Mask, the producer of TWD already confirmed that we will have an appearance of the Well Walker and Bicycle Walker in the huffington post please see the second post of this thread for source. For the spoilers I hope so I would enjoy it even further

oh I didn't know it was confirmed, thanks