Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

4 hours ago, Ueeediot said:

Any leaks or ideas on what scarezones Orlando is getting?

1. Selfie Zone

Thats an easy one.  But after that, what's the deal?

Music of Rob Zombie....what scare actors would be in this zone?

At this point:

”Anarcade” - POTS 

Plastic Surgery - Hollywood

Vikings - CP

Zombieland - NYC

Rob Zombie - San Fran

• Like 4

4 hours ago, HHN Explorer said:

Shouldn't we be getting close to a full reveal? The event is almost a month away.

I'd expect everything left (3 houses, 5 scarezones, and shows) to all be announced within the next 3 weeks so get ready!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Someone said it wasn't going to be Tooth Fairy, but rather a house called Bedtime Stories, and Tooth Fairy would've been one part of it. Can anyone confirm?

Almost. From what I heard, it was going to be part of a new set of theme houses (like Scary Tales), called Bedtime Stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

UOAPs are starting to get their HHN newsletters in the mail. I haven’t gotten mine yet but it appears they really aren’t doing the Early Access nights like they have done in the past few years. They’re replacing it with a separate UOAP-only entrance at the main gate that’s only open from 2-5PM on event nights in September. That makes me sad. It was always a nice head start to the evening (even though it’s still really hot and bright at 5:30PM). 

3 hours ago, marc said:

UOAPs are starting to get their HHN newsletters in the mail. I haven’t gotten mine yet but it appears they really aren’t doing the Early Access nights like they have done in the past few years. They’re replacing it with a separate UOAP-only entrance at the main gate that’s only open from 2-5PM on event nights in September. That makes me sad. It was always a nice head start to the evening (even though it’s still really hot and bright at 5:30PM). 

Wait, so no more Stay-N-Scream?

18 minutes ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Wait, so no more Stay-N-Scream?

Stay-N-Scream will still be there, but it appears they won’t be doing the extra hour for passholders like they’ve done in the past. Usually it’s during the first two Fridays and Saturdays.