HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice that you can download the model of The Caretaker/Cindy's house. Do I see a Screamhouse Resurrection again??

Totally awesome :)

Yeah its there... along with psychoscarapy... but they've always been there ;)

Edited by JWFearman

What do you make of the "Coming Soon" on the Character and Environment Tabs??

I think it's exactly what it says. Coming Soon. They wouldn't want to release the entire update all at once. That wouldn't be any fun ;) They're going to tease us bit by bit. I expect another tab to open up in another 2-3 weeks.

Saw it mentioned before, so here's a new update checker for this year's site:

http://horrornights.be/updatecheck.php

I'll be sure to keep it updated/change it once the actual site for this year goes live too.

And I've also updated my countdown to better match the website style:

http://horrornights.be/countdown.php

Thanks Nick for your awesome work! I'll have to update the counter here now!

What do you make of the "Coming Soon" on the Character and Environment Tabs??

In the future, they'll probably add the players from this year with little bios for each in the Character tab and Environment tab will probably have the houses and scare zones listed at some point.

Just a guess...

Loving the update and the way the roman numerals change when the site is loading!!! Very awesomeee. Once I saw the lantern I immediately thought of Medusa for some reason with the snakes and the way they are made of stone just like how she was turned to stone, but its probably no connection.

Edited by DarkFoama

Loving the update and the way the roman numerals change when the site is loading!!! Very awesomeee. Once I saw the lantern I immediately thought of Medusa for some reason with the snakes and the way they are made of stone just like how she was turned to stone, but its probably no connection.

That is what crossed my mind as well. This event seems more and more to go with the whole mythology idea. Even the use of roman numerals and all. Someone mentioned willow huts before too. I can't wait to learn more!

My apologies Jeramy. I had never seen the download before now.

No need to apologize... not everyone pours through the resources on the site like I do... obsessed much? :)

Someone mentioned willow huts before too.

Yeah someone got cast to be in a Willow hut... or as one :P

I know what they are but have no idea of any folklore behind them... except that the are earth-friendly and kids play in them.

But staying on topic... Notice the bars in the lantern form 2 "x"s

Edited by JWFearman

Not speculating that it means anything or that it was done intentionally but, I like to think that this looks like a little girl wrote the number "20" with the "0" wearing a bow.9tlc02.jpg sorry for the pic quality, i did it with my phone.

Not speculating that it means anything or that it was done intentionally but, I like to think that this looks like a little girl wrote the number "20" with the "0" wearing a bow.9tlc02.jpg sorry for the pic quality, i did it with my phone.

Oh YEAH...I see the cumberbund too! :rolleyes:

I definitely thought Medusa when I saw the lamp and mythology with the XX. The whole idea of not being able to look at her is very interesting. Clash of the titans was a terrible film, but that Medusa scene was full of alot of tension; the type of eerie tension HHN looks for.

GUYS I FOUND A MAJOR FLAW! in the 2001-2005 going down to the 2005 map they have it marked as 2004!

This has been discussed already. Please take the time to read previous posts, before you post.

Oh finally something else to see, I like it a lot, it is definitely interesting, I liked the pictures they chose too, I also thought of Medusa when i saw the lantern, or tentacles, but it looks more like roots

for some reason i could not see the videos, any of them, I would press play and nothing happened,

Edited by black7mask

This website is ready done well. From the layout to the music. I have to say, I honesty found the music last year a bit annoying. At first, cool yes. Eventually it got old, but this music is enjoyable.

It's gonna be interesting if they decide to keep the site simple as such, and use LT a lot more.

I'd also like to see one more update before august.