HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought this up in the speculation thread, but why is the Overview page on the HHN website the only one with a different background. All the other pages have just a grey spot while the overview page is the facade to Frankenstein from last year. Im not trying to read into it too much, just odd to have one page different. Compare the page to this pic 4051664778_5b594a3a51_b.jpg

I brought this up in the speculation thread, but why is the Overview page on the HHN website the only one with a different background. All the other pages have just a grey spot while the overview page is the facade to Frankenstein from last year. Im not trying to read into it too much, just odd to have one page different. Compare the page to this pic 4051664778_5b594a3a51_b.jpg

WOW... thats the same picture... you can see the body in that wheel barrel thing in both of the pictures... the pic on the overview is just a picture a little bit more to the left

So I went on the Hollywood site just now, it said "Information coming soon". When did that change? Because I know it used to say early June. Maybe they realized that they weren't right on schedule?

I noticed that early last week. I think they always say early June but nothing ever gets updated til late June/early July. I do not ever remember (since I started attending HHN) the Hollywood site getting an update in early June, but I may be wrong.

Is everyone remembering to check the LT site as well? It was still redirecting last night.  

Since it was renewed, it may get the update we are all waiting on. 

The teaser site with all of it's clues is for us the fans, but now that Potter is open a simple page would be a far better advertisement for the GP.   Could the LT site become our clue site?

Is everyone remembering to check the LT site as well? It was still redirecting last night.  

Since it was renewed, it may get the update we are all waiting on. 

The teaser site with all of it's clues is for us the fans, but now that Potter is open a simple page would be a far better advertisement for the GP.   Could the LT site become our clue site?

I think the main site will be updated first and maybe in Sept LT will go live.

Going through some files from last year and ran across the following. All credit goes to Horrornights.be:

Updates:

Friday, Sept. 25th Hacktion, Containment, Apocolypse, and Cirque tickets added.

Friday, Sept. 18th Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman tickets. UPT documentary.

Tuesday, Sept. 15th Spawning and Leave it to Cleaver posters clickable. Balcony.

Friday, Sept. 10th Chucky, The Spawning, War of the Living Dead, and Horrorwood tickets.

Friday, Sept. 4th Backstage tickets for Silver Screams, Saw, and Cleaver.

*Thursday, August 27th Full site update. New 3D theater.

Wednesday, August 26th 'Strangled'. UPT Lobby mosaic completed.

*Wednesday, August 26th 'Savaged'. New photos added to UPT Lobby.

*Tuesday, August 25th 'Bloodless'. New photos added to UPT Lobby.

*Monday, August 24th 'Electrocuted'. New photos added to UPT Lobby.

Friday, August 14th 'Trapped'. New photos added to UPT Lobby.

Thursday, July 30th 'Insane'. New photos added to UPT Lobby.

Wednesday, July 22nd 'Missing' and 'Severed'.

Thursday, July 16th Inside lobby. Universal Palace Theater.

Thursday, June 25th Chucky, Saw, Wolfman reveal. Outside of move theater.

Monday, June 1st Tickets on sale. "Archives" site.

* = Midnight Update.

So, I would say we are pretty much on par. Look for a possible update on Friday or Monday, with major house details coming in roughly a month. I can try and research previous update schedules to see if any sort of pattern has been typically followed.

im not totally crazy at least i dont think so haha lol but if you to the main site where you pick orlando and hollywood there is a cartoonish figure holding a candle or tnt you can also make out something above orlando on the site as well see for self please let me know in not crazy thaks lol

im not totally crazy at least i dont think so haha lol but if you to the main site where you pick orlando and hollywood there is a cartoonish figure holding a candle or tnt you can also make out something above orlando on the site as well see for self please let me know in not crazy thaks lol

Im sorry to tell you this but i think you may be crazy.....i dont see a thing..Can you copy and paste it?

Edited by Lula

If you think about it....we might get one on the 7th of July. Just a guess...

Last year, the archive site went up around the 1st and an update came around the 25th.

This year, the teaser site went up the 14th and so 25 days away....7th or the 8th.

Just my guess.

One year ago today on June 25, 2009 at about 11:00 AM the teaser site for HHN 19: Ripped from the Silver Screen went up. So...

IF Universal's publicity department has gotten back on schedule now that WWOHP has gotten underway we could see the new site come up at any minute!!!

Until then Please excuse me as I have a couple of World Cup football matches to watch.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Dont know if its been said but the Legendary Truth site automatically takes you to the Orlando site.

And guys. Every single year someone sees something in the main HHN page. From Plankton near the Orlando part, to the donkey...Its just a design and anything seen on it is purely coincidental.

Guest EmericBelasco

Universal's PR Department consists of a small handful of people. When one takes into consideration just how enormous the efforts were for the WWoHP Grand Opening, both within the Publicity Department and across ALL Universal departments, I think it's only fair to cut them some slack when it comes to Halloween revelations. It will take them a bit longer than you might anticipate in order to get into full Halloween mode, but rest assured they are working on it.