HHN XX Website Updates

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wouldn't hold my breath, there is nothing to indicate that they are on a schedule ahead of last year. In fact, everything indicates they a bit behind due to all the Hogwarts preparations.

So, if we are lucky the teaser site may go up as it did last year on July 1st.

Of course I would dearly love to be proven wrong in this.

Somthing strange on the HHN 2010 page...Type Halloween Horror Nights 2010 orlando second link down (and it's the official page) say's this under the link

Explore the Islands of Adventure that include 7 new haunted houses, the Festival of the Dead Parade, and Scare Zones - Urrm im confused as to why this is there? as the link takes you to the page that has not been updated and they are not using islands... am i being dumb or is it a previous year sorry if im being stupid just thought it was weird

Somthing strange on the HHN 2010 page...Type Halloween Horror Nights 2010 orlando second link down (and it's the official page) say's this under the link

Explore the Islands of Adventure that include 7 new haunted houses, the Festival of the Dead Parade, and Scare Zones - Urrm im confused as to why this is there? as the link takes you to the page that has not been updated and they are not using islands... am i being dumb or is it a previous year sorry if im being stupid just thought it was weird

Someone most likely used the wrong description for the page. When you look at the placeholder Overview and FAQ they both state the event is at the Studios. Its a weird combination however.

So I did a direct link to the tickets page and it said,,, "We've recently redesigned our site, and the link you are looking for has changed. You will be redirected to the homepage in 10 seconds, or you can click here." This of course is talking about the conversion of HHN 19 to HHN20, but I almost freaked.

I really wouldn't hold my breath, there is nothing to indicate that they are on a schedule ahead of last year. In fact, everything indicates they a bit behind due to all the Hogwarts preparations.

So, if we are lucky the teaser site may go up as it did last year on July 1st.

Of course I would dearly love to be proven wrong in this.

We got are first website update on June 25 the same day MJ died, But I do agree with you it seems this year is particularly slow with the information being released or leaked but I sure wouldn't mind seeing some kind of update tomorrow.

I am realllyyyy excited for this next update dangit! I hope its today sometime like the rumors said. Unlike many of you I dont really think they are behind schedule, seems to me like they are right on time. But the annoying thing is, the earlier the first update comes the longer we have to wait for the sites minor updates later on so we sit there refreshing the page over and overrrr (can you say painful).

Edited by DarkFoama

"This fall we’re paying homage to 20 years of fear by immersing guests in the horrors of years’ past and introducing them to brand-new frights. For more details, dates and to purchase tickets, visit http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/"

Straight off the OFFICIAL HHN Facebook page. So it is not really speculation anymore that they will be using past stuff, plus for everyone else they will be using new stuff also. So everyone should be happy haha

i keep wondering if we are going to get an update today, im going to keep checking all day...

well anyways, about the teaser that is on the page right now, I really hope that the demon that is in the page will be used in the event, i never saw it before so i didnt know about it, but is one of the best costumes i have seen, is really creepy,

i know if he jump out in a house at me i would scream!

Edited by black7mask

Obviously I want an update today but they just put the place holder site up. I doubt they would only leave it up for a week and take it down.

We got are first website update on June 25 the same day MJ died, But I do agree with you it seems this year is particularly slow with the information being released or leaked but I sure wouldn't mind seeing some kind of update tomorrow.

Last year was another slow year for HHN info.

Obviously I want an update today but they just put the place holder site up. I doubt they would only leave it up for a week and take it down.

The placeholder site has barley anything to marvel at, they shouldn't want to keep it up for any longer than a week. Update this week IMO.