Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

I'd also like to see the bloody bathroom in Bev's house - complete with shooting blood from the sink and/or bathtub.

This has been mentioned by @mystiquephreeq - but it bears mentioning again - I really, really hope they have extra easter eggs in the house related to the book version.  Seriously, this is not only my fave King book, but my fave book of all time.. this has to be EPIC!

• Like 1

i imagine for the thing it will be like this

facade - outpost 31

scene 1 - dog kennel

scene 2 - Bennings thing [ transition into the burning norwegian outpost ]

scene 3 - ice block alien scene

scene 4 - split face body outside

scene 5 - norris thing

scene 6 - palmer thing

scene 7 - garry´s death

scene 8 - blair thing

• Like 1

Halloween is a tricky one. We've seen Halloween and Halloween 2 scenes. So do they rehash some of them again or show us something completely different from the movie coming out this year? Wouldn't mind seeing a Halloween 4 scene. A lot they could do with Jaime Lloyd in the clown costume and such... 

20 minutes ago, TheShape1031 said:

Halloween is a tricky one. We've seen Halloween and Halloween 2 scenes. So do they rehash some of them again or show us something completely different from the movie coming out this year? Wouldn't mind seeing a Halloween 4 scene. A lot they could do with Jaime Lloyd in the clown costume and such... 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see something like Saw from this year where a scene from the new film is used at the end.

17 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see something like Saw from this year where a scene from the new film is used at the end.

But hopefully much better than the Saw house from this year. I was not impressed. I'm not sure what else I really expected lol.... but it just didn't work for me. I don't find Saw to be scary in the first place, it's more along the lines of gross scary if that makes sense. The guys in pig costumes aren't exactly frightening to me. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 11:38 AM, TheShape1031 said:

But hopefully much better than the Saw house from this year. I was not impressed. I'm not sure what else I really expected lol.... but it just didn't work for me. I don't find Saw to be scary in the first place, it's more along the lines of gross scary if that makes sense. The guys in pig costumes aren't exactly frightening to me. 

Exactly. I thought the house was super cool, just not scary at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

either that or with the stranger things clues, he used to say shit about eleven and people were like "omg stranger things eleven!!!111"

That's kind of what I meant. I'm battling a cold/flu and the brain fog I'm experiencing is horrible. 

He started a countdown with 11 on purpose to mess with people. The question is: did he know about Stranger Things when he began, or was it dumb luck?

Stranger Things needs a new acronym. Every time I read ST, my brain says Scary Tales.

Suggestions:

StTh

StrTh

• Love 1

4 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Then he's telling us he purposely created a red herring (scarlet fish) with the IT clues. 

IT wasn’t a red herring. But The Thing was a red herring.

So the seven could be IT. The scarlet fish could mean The Thing. The 80’s could be either Freddy or Stranger Things or both. Strange little girl though...

• Mark M. featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic