Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

56 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

I think that's pretty much all but confirmed.

She's what I've seen on every list of both rumored and hopefuls. Plus, the director worked with her previously on Mama. So, unless they had a tough time together, I'm sure he'd like to have her on board as well.

21 hours ago, Maxmoser said:

IT wasn’t a red herring. But The Thing was a red herring.

So the seven could be IT. The scarlet fish could mean The Thing. The 80’s could be either Freddy or Stranger Things or both. Strange little girl though...

littl girl might be referring  to eleven

On 2/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Well, with ST, the first scene should be the Hawkins Lab (guy gets pulled up like in opening scene of series, Demogorgon jumps out of the dimension gateway), and then to the Byers house (Christmas lights, Wynona, Clash, stretched wall).

I think they need to start with the Byers' house so they don't blow their load on the opening scene. Leave some build up for a crazy epic ending. Because it's not like you can go BACK to Hawkins lab once you've already gone through it.

On 2/19/2018 at 7:18 PM, mz_ said:

I don't think it has to do with eleven since he says "a number chosen to confuse, while knowing the guess you would use.

12 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

I don't think it has to do with eleven since he says "a number chosen to confuse, while knowing the guess you would use.

In that case I think he is saying that stranger things was the red herring by starting the countdown at 11 intentionally, knowing everyone would guess that. However, he then says it seems that we all will get our wish (ie strange things is coming). 

The seven i think refers to either number of IPs, or IT. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

In that case I think he is saying that stranger things was the red herring by starting the countdown at 11 intentionally, knowing everyone would guess that. However, he then says it seems that we all will get our wish (ie strange things is coming). 

From what I've accidentally heard, if there were seven IP's, that would throw off the ratio from the total number of houses in regard to originals vs. IP's, compared to past years.

8 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

From what I've accidentally heard, if there were seven IP's, that would throw off the ratio from the total number of houses in regard to originals vs. IP's, compared to past years.

Even if there’s 10 houses this year? I’m all for more originals :D

• Like 1

Wouldn’t 10 or 11 houses be the record? 

3 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

Seven could be the number of IPs as well as IT. It can go both ways I think. Stranger Things will be coming to Orlando for sure! But that’s an easy guess. 

For originals, it’s difficult unless they do sequel houses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ringwraith said:

There will not be 10 houses this year. That is unless they add an upcharge house.

Source? Maybe I’m wrong, but Legacy seems to be hinting at it as a possiility. Only two original houses sucks @$$ though. Hoping for four knockout original zones if that’s the case.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

On 2/23/2018 at 0:13 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Source? Maybe I’m wrong, but Legacy seems to be hinting at it as a possiility. Only two original houses sucks @$$ though. Hoping for four knockout original zones if that’s the case.

From the horses mouth. It’s not definite, but it was in passing conversation. However, I can’t tell you the horse...source...of course.

Edited by Ringwraith
Because humor
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Me thinks that was probably liked back when The Thing prequel came out in 2011.

I thought that too, but Hollywood has it liked on the other side of their page likes

rraiW6c.png

so one coast liked it recently and one liked it a while ago, (possibly when the prequel came out) I'm not sure which is which as I'm not too familiar with Facebook's layout

Edited by fvcking cvnt