HHN 2017 Speculation

4 hours ago, HHNManics said:

ttp://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/exclusive-first-poster-for-jigsaw-plus-san-diego-comic-con-details-155#.WV-wluF2ozQ.twitter
For those unaware Jigsaw will be at San Diego Comic Con this year. They will have a Panel on Friday July 21st at 5pm-6pm. Which could be the Maze announcement for SDCC.

No word on if Ash Vs Evil Dead will be at SDCC (Yet).

So if Ash isn't there should we expect it to be announced when tickets go out or at ScareLa

32 minutes ago, wow said:

So if Ash isn't there should we expect it to be announced when tickets go out or at ScareLa

I'd say we should expect Ash sooner than that. If Jigsaw is our Comic Con announcement, then that leaves two possible properties to be announced sometime within this next week (since the next announcement doesn't have a codename) which would be Ash or Blumhouse. Blumhouse doesn't make sense to announce this early on since it is a risky thing that may take a lot of time to explain. So by process of elimination, Ash should be our next announcement. I have a gut feeling that it'll be next

17 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I'd say we should expect Ash sooner than that. If Jigsaw is our Comic Con announcement, then that leaves two possible properties to be announced sometime within this next week (since the next announcement doesn't have a codename) which would be Ash or Blumhouse. Blumhouse doesn't make sense to announce this early on since it is a risky thing that may take a lot of time to explain. So by process of elimination, Ash should be our next announcement. I have a gut feeling that it'll be next

Yeah I'm agreeing with you, plus John said he worked with someone for the announcement video(maybe Bruce Campbell). If I had to predict these are my guesses:

July Announcements:

Next Week: Ash vs Evil Dead

ScareLA: Insidious

Comic Con: Jigsaw

August Announcements:

Early August: Blumhouse Mashup

Announcement shared when tickets go out: Conjuring Replacement

32 minutes ago, wow said:

Yeah I'm agreeing with you, plus John said he worked with someone for the announcement video(maybe Bruce Campbell). If I had to predict these are my guesses:

July Announcements:

Next Week: Ash vs Evil Dead

ScareLA: Insidious

Comic Con: Jigsaw

August Announcements:

Early August: Blumhouse Mashup

Announcement shared when tickets go out: Conjuring Replacement

I would switch the last two. Blumhouse has a vibe to me that would need to be announced last just so they can get all the straight forward properties out of the way and take as much time as they need to explain the blumhouse Mashup to people who aren't in the know. Which brings me to my next point, just because John said he was shooting an announcement video with someone special doesn't mean it's the next announcement. He just said it was for an announcement. To me, what would make the most sense would be that video being for Blumhouse because we are the minority, and we know what's going on with the blumhouse Mashup. The GP doesn't know, so if they watched a video on YouTube that just showed scenes from all of the movies being featured, it may confuse a lot of people. If John did the video with Jason Blum then he would be able to explain what was going on with it a bit more in depth so people understand what's going on. Especially since most people who attend don't follow john on twitter so they don't get his indepth explanation 

We are not getting The Thing . There were 3 “mazes” given out, Leatherface , The Thing and the last one my friend does not want to tell me. He said they were given out to throw people off and catch the leakers, and from what he has told me they already narrowed it down to who it may be. He said the 3rd “maze/name” is one we Have not had. Whether the list is correct or wrong there will most likely be no “leaks” for HHN 2018. Although I’m sure someone will be sneaky .

Announcement is aimed for July 13. 

Edited by aam1995

1 minute ago, aam1995 said:

We are not getting The Thing . There were 3 “mazes” given out, Leatherface , The Thing and the last one my friend does not want to tell me. He said they were given out to throw people off and catch the leakers, and from what he has told me they already narrowed it down to who it may be. He said the 3rd “maze/name” is one we Have not had. AVED , he looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned it and the laughed. 

Announcement is aimed for July 13. 

Wasn't Ash vs Evil Dead confirmed by leakers on both coasts?

I am wondering that IF Ash vs Evil was going to be announced it would around the time of the Bluray release (similar to the last Evil Dead maze).  That last ED maze announcement was accompanied with the release of the Bluray and leaked a bit early regarding a contest for HHN.  Season 2 of AvsED comes out in August.  Will history repeat itself?  Nah!!:zombie2:

2 hours ago, AsylumSB said:

I am wondering that IF Ash vs Evil was going to be announced it would around the time of the Bluray release (similar to the last Evil Dead maze).  That last ED maze announcement was accompanied with the release of the Bluray and leaked a bit early regarding a contest for HHN.  Season 2 of AvsED comes out in August.  Will history repeat itself?  Nah!!:zombie2:

Will probably be announced next.

• Like 2

Has anyone ever thought about AHS having 2 mazes this year? I know it's a WILD speculation but John did say that the other seasons would do fine on its own as a maze. So... Any thoughts? It's crazy to think that Orlando is getting 3 seasons and Hollywood is only doing one. Even if it doesn't happen this year, could we see this happen for 2018??? Just wanted to engage some conversation.

5 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

Has anyone ever thought about AHS having 2 mazes this year? I know it's a WILD speculation but John did say that the other seasons would do fine on its own as a maze. So... Any thoughts? It's crazy to think that Orlando is getting 3 seasons and Hollywood is only doing one. Even if it doesn't happen this year, could we see this happen for 2018??? Just wanted to engage some conversation.

I think it would be cool to have multiple AHS mazes but I don't see it happening until John runs out of content to use. Unless he wants to do a maze based off the Election season, I think the schedule will be this:

2017: Roanoke

Season In Between HHN's: Election Year

2018: Coven or Asylum

Season In Between: The rumored Murder House/Coven Crossover

2019: Coven or Asylum 

2020: Crossover

Edited by wow

3 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

I definitely don't see that happening. while all of the seasons are different themed, I think it would cause a lot of outrage from the fans about doing two mazes based on one show in the same year since that other slot could be filled with another property. Plus I think going forward, they want to highlight individual seasons in one year rather than showcasing multiple

1 minute ago, wow said:

How long do you guys think AHS is gonna be at the event? I like it there because every season is different so it's a new maze but eventually the GP might grow tired of it

Most likely gonna see it until we run out of content, AHS is a big crowd pleaser so im pretty sure they want to milk it for as long as they can

1 minute ago, Jcs1707 said:

Most likely gonna see it until we run out of content, AHS is a big crowd pleaser so im pretty sure they want to milk it for as long as they can

I think eventually AHS is gonna be just a Hollywood exclusive, with Orlando using 3 seasons this year the only thing they'll have to work with next year is the election season which they're definitely not gonna do

1 minute ago, wow said:

I think eventually AHS is gonna be just a Hollywood exclusive, with Orlando using 3 seasons this year the only thing they'll have to work with next year is the election season which they're definitely not gonna do

who knows, nothings really known about the season yet other than it being based off the election, but from the teasers that murphy has put out, it looks like there are some cool characters to work with there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jcs1707 said:

who knows, nothings really known about the season yet other than it being based off the election, but from the teasers that murphy has put out, it looks like there are some cool characters to work with there.

Ryan's posted teasers? 

2 minutes ago, wow said:

Holy crap I take back what I said about that season; maybe it's gonna be similar to the Purge?

looks like it could be in the same vein, but i hope they go with something more original. But who knows, maybe if it does turn out to be like the purge we could get a ahs s7 scare zone in the future